[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
[s4s] - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: topgril.jpg (243 KB, 850x797)
243 KB
243 KB JPG
Checking doubles.
Blowing bubbles.

Your fortune: Better not tell you now
>>
sex

Your fortune: Godly Luck
>>
>>11663853
yeah I guess that too.

Your fortune: Excellent Luck
>>
so cool!

Your fortune: Excellent Luck
>>
Ill dobble right now if it matters so fuckin much to ya
>>
File: 1716924799852695.jpg (668 KB, 1440x1080)
668 KB
668 KB JPG
>>11663863
you broke your promise. you lied..
>>
File: senjokahara5.jpg (195 KB, 1280x720)
195 KB
195 KB JPG
>>11663866
I let you have it, to be nice
>>
File: Cool Shirts Guy.jpg (21 KB, 234x342)
21 KB
21 KB JPG
>>11663846
After 11 years of work, I finally finished the ultimate meme. His name is Cool Shirts Guy. It's ridiculously amazing and has all kinds of epic jokes. Only I can post this meme because I am the best memer in the world. I am the best. No one is better than me, because, as previously stated, I am the best in the world at meming. I know I'm being modest, so I should say this meme was easy to make, because, as stated, I'm the best there is. This meme is perfect, hands down. Anyone who says it isn't perfect will have their comment deleted, blocked from my account, blocked from 4chan, computer destroyed with a hammer, and you will killed by my millions of fans at the snap of my fingers, because I can demand that much respect, because I'm the best. Hope you enjoy my meme. His name is Cool Shirts Guy.
>>
File: coolshirtsguy.png (116 KB, 234x342)
116 KB
116 KB PNG
>>11663871
After 1 minute of work, I finally finished the ultimate meme. His name is Cool Shirts Guy 2. It's ridiculously amazing and has all kinds of epic jokes. Only I can post this meme because I am the best memer in the world. I am the best. No one is better than me, because, as previously stated, I am the best in the world at meming. I know I'm being modest, so I should say this meme was easy to make, because, as stated, I'm the best there is. This meme is perfect, hands down. Anyone who says it isn't perfect will have their comment deleted, blocked from my account, blocked from 4chan, computer destroyed with a hammer, and you will killed by my millions of fans at the snap of my fingers, because I can demand that much respect, because I'm the best. Hope you enjoy my meme. His name is Cool Shirts Guy 2
>>
>>11663870
oh alright thx then

>>11663871
i'm not sure how to feel about him

>>11663896
LOL. this one's great. thanks so much for sharing.
>>
Why does keksandra use the fake legsus :?
>>
>>11663871
Based meme
>>
>>11663855
unchecked doubles on the last page!

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.