[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
[s4s] - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

I like touching my trans gf's smol cock to trigger her gender dysmorphia
>>
i like kneading my trans bf's tits and fucking his tight pussy. it's a shame he'll never have a real asshole
>>
Your trans gf doesn't have real dysphoria unless she gets off to being called a faggot tranny m*le peppered with using the wrong pronouns every chance you get
>>
>>11664702
rude
>>
modern teens are insane
why did we let the world to this to them?
>>
>>11664689
Trans people make me really sad because I think they're severely mentally ill and I will not engage in their delusions. It's toxic and wrong. I will not call a biological male a 'she' and let him guilt trip me for not seeing him as a woman.
>>
>>11664702
uhm... do you not know what the latin definition is for the word dysphoria? i don't think anyone with dysphoria would get off that shit
>>
>>11664689
If you have male genitals you're a transvestite at best. Deal with it. Maybe the real problem is that people didn't raise you in a way that you think you have to be something you're not.
>>
>>11664689
Trans people need to be treated as mentally ill. They are just mentally ill.
>>
>>11665516
yea, i take hrt but i won't ever call myself the opposite gender or dress like one
it would be shameful to do such a thing if you don't look and sound like it and even then deep down you would know that something is wrong
like, i'm mentally ill, yeah, but i'd still feel shame
>>
why did you reply so many times in a row calm down
>>
>>11664689
Cis people aren't 'born in the right body' they are just mentally healthy. They accept themselves for who they are and they don't care about their gender. Trans people don't exist.
>>
>>11664689
You should 'misgender' trans people people if you care about their mental health because they are cis people.
>>
>>11664689
The truth is you are whatever gender other people see you as and you just have to accept that
>>
>>11665320
>>11665516
>>11665521
>>11665525
>>11665535
>>11665550
>>11665560
how did trans people hurt (you)
>>
>>11664689
Imagine being a normal average guy who's perceived as masculine and bitching around about your gender. You should be grateful that you're normal and fitting in. People who are born with less testosterone usually just kill themselves while you're playing dress up
>>
>>11665587
If I don't do this at least a dozen times when I read a post about them the Illuminati will steal my penis
>>
>>11665587
They didn't. I just think if you're biologically male you're a man. If you're biologically female you're a woman. Deal with it. But if you're born with abnormal hormone levels that's a real medical condition and a life threatening one.
>>
>>11665587
I'm pretty sure that the mental illness 'transgender' is curable by telling those people to shut up and accept that they are the gender that matches their genitals. But hormone imbalance can't be cured without prescribing them hormones in childhood
>>
>>11665527
I don't care, anon. You have nothing to do with this. Saying "I'm not like them" means absolutely nothing to me. What am I to do with this information? Congrats I guess? This isn't about you
>>
File: Fx1aAizWIAIz-j7.jpg (76 KB, 1024x620)
76 KB
76 KB JPG
>>11665587
>>
>>11664689
I think being trans is really just a form of NPD. It's very goal oriented. A lot of these people use the trans thing as a way to get attention and create a unique identity so that people treat them not just as NPCs but as main characters. What better way to do this than to cross dress?
>>
making the same post over and over again because I'm mad my dysmorphia got triggered
>>
>>11665627
There is truth in this. Many sissies are narcissists, streamers, now they're onlyfans whores. There is indeed a level of "look at meeeee" within them. Well what do ya know maybe they ARE women lmao

Your fortune: Excellent Luck
>>
>>11665629
yeah we've all heard about your personal emotional trauma thanks
>>
>>11665641
Not with a trans girl lol
Also i ain't lying you bitch mad traps are just streamers or onlyfans whores

Your fortune: Outlook good
>>
>>11664689
I don't believe in gender dysphoria. From the point of a mental health professional it should be painfully obvious that it's all just a form of narcissism. Those people are not suffering. They don't have a true core self but an empty core so they overcompensate by creating a false idealized version of themselves.
>>
>>11665660
are you typing all of these out yourself or is it gpt
>>
File: 1718713927061846.jpg (10 KB, 201x251)
10 KB
10 KB JPG
>>11665609
the problem is that a "man" is supposed to be fat, hairy (but not have long hair), ugly, physically strong but not necessarily healthy, do manual labor until it kills him, be selfish and quick to disagree with everyone just to assert dominance and be willing to have a fist fight if someone so much as looks at you. this is the predestination of your life if you were born with a penis.
>>
>>11665665
I feel mocked right now
>>
>>11665520
>uhm... do you not know what the latin definition is for the word dysphoria? i don't think anyone with dysphoria would get off that shit
fetishes develop from the opposite of what one wants
>>
>>11665527
what if you did look and sound like them though
>>
>>11665664
it's claude shannon 4.3
>>
>>11665665
You don't need to be any of that. You just need to look like a top G gigachad. MtFs are aware of this. They're mostly alpha males. They identify as such and they present themselves as such but with different clothes.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.