[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
[s4s] - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

I feel like I'm running out of ways to explain this to you, but once more I shall try. This fly is a major problem for us: It will ruin our batch, and we need to destroy it and every trace of it, so we can cook. Failing that, we're dead. There's no more room for error, not with these people.
>>
>>11664862
i hate skipping thru all the boring shit to get to the fly episode every time
>>
>>11664862
if you faking someone death , suicide it's really the worst for someone which is already on a delicate situation , nah?
you have to soak them in problems just because I see
>>
>>11664862
that's why you only do that to subhuman creatures like popstars and drugaddicts
>>
>>11664862
even knowing their life are already on a serious treat but that's not the focus , i understand but deatials is what matters the most
cleanse
>>
>>11664862
yeah things get scarce thru the end
>>
>>11664862
it's all stardust
>>
It’s all contaminated
>>
I sure could use some spank to get me rolling high thru these times but you know it's portugal every drug is allowed but just as a fallacy on the papers news

Your fortune: Good news will come to you by mail
>>
"My lord, if you can't abide the smoke from windblown flames and wish to embrace Perfected form in a secluded wood, then could you just seek the Way of escape by means of the sword and perform the technique of announcing [your own] end? If you finish yourself off, doing it openly or in secret and leaving your trace [corpse-simulacrum] concealed or in plain view are matters to be separately arranged at the last moment. It's all up to you, discerning lord!"
>>
>>11664914
you want all my password I can give to you and you jus DIY
>>
>>11664923
yes!
>>
>>11664925
end up gooning til every drop of life
https://voca.ro/1bZhf75rbEUB

Your fortune: ( ´_ゝ`)フーン
>>
>>11664888
it's all trips

Your fortune: Good news will come to you by mail
>>
>>11664931
omg this is excellent i am listening to it rn waiting for the jumpscare and it's just a low quality old song hahahahahahahaha

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.