[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
[s4s] - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Anons, it is so fun to troll random 35+ y.o. preverts.

About 2 hours ago a random turkish guy wrote me in telegram. After 10 minutes of dialog, I understood, that he was looking for a free sex with a young, European girl (he literally said it to me). So, using photos of my legs I made him to think, that I was a real girl. We agreed to meet at the Albert Hein (it was near my house). I went there AND HE WAS ACTUALLY WAITING FOR ME!!!!

I bought some kefir and went home.
>>
One if these Turkish perverts was video calling my wife, so i answered. He was already playing with his knob while i was watching him and eating M&Ms. Shit was so funny, he was recalling like 10 times with hope that my wife will answer
>>
>>11664911
AHAJAJJSHAHAHHAHAHSAHJASHAHAHHAHAHJASHJSAHDJHAHAHAHAHAHHAH
>>
>>11664910
my dude you're lucky he didn't recognize your legs and follow you to your house to beat you savagely
>>
>>11664910
how do u get past the stage of wanting to masturbate their pebis
>>
File: 1486473310631.jpg (41 KB, 492x492)
41 KB
41 KB JPG
>>11664911
turkish dubs

Your fortune: Good Luck
>>
She is using an old FL Studio version
>>11664910
>>
>>11664910
Make sure you update your @FLStudio
>>
You should become a serial killer and lure people like him to a secluded area. I mean lole.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.