[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
[s4s] - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Im a girl. Some might call me a femcel but i think im at least a 5/10. Well all day i sit inside and watch anime and lay in my bed >_< i love this life and a man wouldn't offer me much so whats the point? Im happy, quite pretty, skinny and doing the things i love. I sleep 12 hours every day and walk an average of 300 steps. I have no friends but a lot of followers. I like it this way and i dont plan to change until my parents force me into a job (in which case im planning to run away and being homeless) >_>
>>
yeah it's cool until you begin to Rot
then the Rot consumes
>>
>>11664916
how often do you shower
>>
>>11664916
girlie you got to think about your future. you'd best be finding a pathetic beta male with a steady income to provide for your NEET-lyfe and get him hooked on you while you're still young and pretty.
>>
>>11664916
I also live like this ^^ its pretty fun
But how do you cope with the loneliness tho
>>
>>11664916
Ugly trans
>>
>>11664916
Kira monologue.
>>
Why do u have no friend ?like u have a lot of followers but no friend why?and why u want to run aways and be homeless
>>
>>11664916
as someone with no job, and who doesn't go to school, i don't see what's wrong with being a NEET.. in fact, i feel like all the years i spent at school getting a degree was a waste of time for a future i didn't end up getting (i even told my teachers this, i'm not going to school for my future, i'm going to school for the sake of it)
but overall i enjoy life more when i live it for myself rather than live it for a government who doesn't care about me
>>11664948
just stop desiring to not be a lone, and the feeling of loneliness instantly goes away ^_^
as someone who hates humans, i see being alone as an absolute win
>>
FYI Im not lonley or trans im okay now im a loser but i dont mind being one ill probably get a man eventually to provide for me..whatever
>>
>>11665030

Im not trans lmao or ugly :3
>>
>>11664924
Every day, it feels like a chore but i force it upon myself
>>
>>11664916
Im a neet in my own apartment and im happier than ever. Making dinner is the hardest chore but I love doing it regardless.
Just get on disabilities if you can
>>
File: 1701430938992687.jpg (41 KB, 1024x576)
41 KB
41 KB JPG
Dont' live a lie. NEET comes with lots of negatives too. There's anime figures you want to buy, but you can't buy them. Clothes you like but you can't buy them. You don't have your own space.

Sure you have lots of time, but what do you do with it? Are you writing books and creating art? No. Most likely you're just consooming anime and video games and doomscrolling all day and don't have a shred of discipline or self control.

Your life feels like it's frozen in place.
>>
>>11664916
have you got dc if you feel like chatting >.<
>>
>>11664916
>Im a girl.
stopped reading there. no you aren't.
>>
File: 1717791859759070.jpg (259 KB, 1820x2000)
259 KB
259 KB JPG
>>11664916
living like a neet is pretty epic. i live like one cause there's nothing to do in walking distance, temperature is too hot, people suck (mainly old geriatric rich people here), and things are more fun in my room, where i can do whatever i want.
>>11665048
>in fact, i feel like all the years i spent at school getting a degree was a waste of time for a future i didn't end up getting (i even told my teachers this, i'm not going to school for my future, i'm going to school for the sake of it)
same here, i barely passed high school and kinda gave up on college, mainly cause i just don't see the point in doing all of it when this country is going to complete and utter shit all around me in no time... best to stay on the internet and talk to other nice people about it before i die one day lolz
>>
Nice larp faggot
>>
>>11664916
So you're a loser like everybody else. Big deal. Want a medal?
>>
>>11665161
Hello. Yes. Op here, my dc is " wonderity " thats it
>>
>>11665170
Yes i am. Im.a girl, ive unfortunately been using 4chan since i was like 8 lmaoo....the web just got wierder and wierder and i never left it
>>
>>11665159

I write, journal, draw, paint, ect. I dont play much games since i cant afford a laptop... LOL what a failiure of a neet
>>
>>11665680
Nah just got bored and wanted to larp on the forumsz ^_^
>>
>>11664916
hellooo same here!! love being neet
NEET JUSTICEEE ~w~

Your fortune: Excellent Luck
>>
i've dated some 4channer girls. they're the best/worst
>>
I have autism

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.