[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
[s4s] - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

post your current though in this thread
mine was buying a ITX-Motherboard from a company called jginyue on aliexpress for my mothers future PC wich im going to suprise them with when i have them moneys

Your fortune: ( ´_ゝ`)フーン
>>
File: 1726201856310705.jpg (167 KB, 736x736)
167 KB
167 KB JPG
going to buy an energy drink so i can do yardwork

Your fortune: ( ´_ゝ`)フーン
>>
How do you get money when you don't have a job?
>>
>>11763088
selling my stuff, muling drugs (wich i dont do anymore btw)
oh and the goverment when they finally dicide to approve my application Arbeitslosengeld
because i have done this i am now obliged to find work again if the Argentur für Arbeit finds me a job i have to apply for it
then you have to go to the interviews or the Argentur für Arbeit will deny you the money.
>>
>>11763101
You sound full of shit I doubt you can afford your own apartment and a new graphics card on government assistance. But you're a known liar so it's okay
>>
>>11763116
never said about a graphics card lul
also i have a spare 3070ti laying around wich i could use but im going for a ryzen 8700g for the build wich has the integrated graphics unit Radeon 780M.
and also also i cant not afford my apartment anymore thats why i am moving out to my grandparents house rent free btw until the halfway house for mentally ill people takes me in wich is rent free too you just have to be mentally ill c:

Your fortune: Better not tell you now
>>
>>11763087
what's the point of being so low if you are not telling anyone about it ?
>>
>>11763088
a jab ?what's that ?some kind of evil conspiracy
>>
im tired and hungry
cant fall asleep because it feels too good
>>
>>11763132
yeah it's real poison if you see it like this
I could be a tyrant in Hungary
it feels so good
>>
File: PXL_20240917_180708204~2.jpg (1.19 MB, 2972x2268)
1.19 MB
1.19 MB JPG
>>11763116
It amuses me every time anew how low intelligence these accusations are when you clearly have outdated data.
If you would follow every one of my posts you would not have to make a fool of yourself and could make other accusations wich i could not deny but what you are doing is just pitifull
You seem to have tunnel vision and are stuck in the past and not up to date with your information. Since I seem to have to provide proof for everything I post here for whatever reson i will send you this picture of the graphics card that is still in my old PC wich i could also sell to make some money.
also also you seem not to be very knowledgable about the things that the german government does for its citizens, otherwise you would have asked why I did not applied for Bürgergeld(btw If you apply for that they pay for your apartment) instead of Arbeitslosengeld but explaining the difference to you would be a waste of time and i rather point out how cringe the stuff is you are doing to yourself because you seem to have no idea what you are actually talking about.
>>
>>11763229
easy there gado
>>
>>11763101
If you work for minimum wage put in minimum effort.
>>
>>11763129
Don't let anyone know you're theoretically capable of working hard.
>>
>>11763086
i became semi addicted to posting here and now that I'm actually free again to do whatever I want instead of funposting here, the fortune rolls keep me a slave to the game bc if I get one bad fortune I keep posting until I get godly and that disturbs my sleep and tranquility thus leaving me awake at 4am hunting 4 godly ruining my plans and blowing any chance of accepting any event invitation bc I will not show up and specially bc I'll look like a mess just like today that I have to use purple shampoo and whatnot but bc I slept late to get good fortunes I can't get out of bed and it's already the afternoon and my head hurts and I want to vomit
>>
>>11763456
I have completed an apprenticeship
During the training period, which is usually 3 years, you do the same things as the trained workers and earn less than the minimum wage, but you usually go to school two days a week so that the teachers can teach you the theoretical knowledge you need for the job. But if you have completed the training, you are more qualified than unskilled workers, which makes it difficult for the employer to fob you off with minimum wage.
>>
>>11763468
do you want advice?
>>
i hate all my school friends so much they're all hypocrites and assholes
>>
File: 1715668445180.jpg (375 KB, 1555x1946)
375 KB
375 KB JPG
>>11763086
my cat is biting my arm and im thinking about my life choices. i wrote this reply with one hand

Your fortune: You will meet a dark handsome stranger
>>
>>11763496
awww how cute i hope they are love bites
can we have a piccu?
>>
>>11763495
based
>>
>>11763491
yes plz gado last time I had internet provoked insomnia I had to buy silk road roofies at 12

Your fortune: Reply hazy, try again
>>
i don't even get a thrill out of lying about my gender online anymore that was the last thing that made communication remotely enjoyable
>>
i am going to transition..... change my name to angelbabystar.... buy lots of pretty pink clothes.... and a blahaj i step on for pictures.... find a owner.... cover my strawberry milky thighs in pretty cuts for them.... and piss myself on demand

Your fortune: Very Bad Luck
>>
i just got off the phone with my bank and apparently their call center is in costa rica of all places

she was so fucking stupid my final comment was "your english is terrible. goodbye." and then i abruptly hung up, and i intend to the corporate headquarters, because they were the ones who resolved my issue in the first place, and tell them to investigate this call and straight up fire her. she has no business working in a call center if her english is that bad. i had to talk to her like a baby or mental retard in order for her to understand anything at all
>>
basically, my landlord charged for me for some illegal, and i'm going to sue the shit out of them for it. but i need evidence to do so, so i need 4 copies, 3 for court, and 1 to present for a potential out of court settlement, and when i was talking to their corporate headquarters, becuase they said all it involved was pushing one button, they could do it for free, but instead of get 4, i only got 2, and she was so fucking stupid, she thought i was complaining pages were missing
>>
>>11763503
nothing will come out of this board what will even slightly beneficial to you
test this by blocking the access to this website for one week, nothing will happen except that you have much more free time for other things if that's what you want
if you are really addicted to this place i have one way to make that work is to set a rule wich i also apply only be on this website when you are doing something """productive""" wich can contain several things like listening to an audio book or other stuff you are interested in maby gathering information on some topic, never open esfores alone, have something other with it all the time even if it is a youtube tutorial for stuff you will probably never use in your life, at least then you have something you could talk about even that is better than chatting with random strangers on the internet wich it is most of the time.
the other thing you could do is when you are about to go to bed put the nightmode on the device of your choice it reduces the amount of blue light on your cell phone display wich keeps you awake
>>
File: IMG_20240912_210557.jpg (38 KB, 720x717)
38 KB
38 KB JPG
>>11763086
I am almost practically an adult and don't know jackshit about anything
I don't even know what I want to do in life
>>
just buy her a decent laptop
she most likely doesn't need that good specs but would appreciate portability
>>
>>11763583
You dont want to see her using a touchpad i want to force her using computer mouse. Over the years she had several laptops the last one she had a 16 inch Lenovo laptop (i think) and always complains about the screen size and brightness and that the stupid Software she uses to make family photo books is not loading so i want to get her something good for once she also leaves it plugged in all the time and does not even move it.
>>
File: 1702179857644.jpg (26 KB, 239x268)
26 KB
26 KB JPG
>>11763086
i need to find people desperate for remote work but i don't know where they gather
>>
>>11763799
how's the pay?
will you give me a cute name?
>>
File: elfspeak.png (209 KB, 438x460)
209 KB
209 KB PNG
>>11763811
high enough to fuel your drug habits and buy you the best onaholes and then some
you seem like a good fit for our company culture

Your fortune: Good Luck
>>
>>11763815
i will never cheat on my hand, sorry
>>
>>11763555 (trips)
I bought an 8ball to fix everything lole, I actually just browsed s4s on the site while doing my guards, but it won't be my turn again for a long and i pretty much live like a remote worker on a third world country, paid a lot for nothing, and what kinda annoys me it's that despite having a good life with everything in it, I just wanna let go idk and it's kinda funny that I already was doing what you rec'd, listening to ebooks, music, movies and whatnot. but I'll just get a godly roll and I'll just stop posting forever and delete everything

Your fortune: Reply hazy, try again
>>
>>11764185
nice

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.