[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
[s4s] - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: th-3659188638.jpg (51 KB, 474x592)
51 KB
51 KB JPG
OH BOY IT'S FUCKING 10:40 PM AND MY SHITTY ASS MANAGER IS ASKING ME TO BE 2 HOURS EARLIER
I HECKING LOVE BEING A FUCKING WAGECUCK
>>
i know that guy. he's my uncle
>>
>>11765828
Can you tell him you won't go or is that too much of a risk?
You know if you always agree to everything they're just going to make you work harder for nothing
>>
File: 2808_208af20d.png (17 KB, 438x554)
17 KB
17 KB PNG
>>11765828
it's 3pm

Your fortune: Excellent Luck
>>
walter white
>>
did you tell him to go fuck himself or did you submit like a little bitch
>>
>>11765828
Why is Ted loved? He literally contradicts his whole "point" by being himself
>>
>>11765844
guess
>>
>>11765853
everything but the broad strokes of his writing sucks. no real person thinks that gay people and feminists were products of civilization. but the things he did were good
>>
>>11765863
>the things he did were good
he killed random people man, he only was only successful with one guy
>>
>>11765859
the color of your underwear?
what you got down there?
if it is pretty in pink or all see-through?
Is it showing off your brand new lower back tattoo?
or if it's showing off your? brand new lower back tattoo
do you want me to try it, bite it, lick it, spit it?

Your fortune: Outlook good
>>
>>11765871
and he distributed his manifesto and got a lot of eyes on the cause of eco extremism. for a while everyone in america knew about the unibomber and were forced to consider how they exist in a techno industrial civilization and what it might look like to be free of that. about the killing random people part, i recommend you read the ITS essay 'collateral damage' https://theanarchistlibrary.org/library/anonymous-collateral-damage-an-eco-extremist-defense-of-indiscriminate-violence
>>
>>11765883
>eco extremism
based

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.