[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
[s4s] - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 111342222214.png (695 KB, 857x691)
695 KB
695 KB PNG
Remember when setting a homepage to your internet browser was a thing? Like as soon as you opened your browser it would automatically go to your favorite website? Holy shit, time actually changes things. So fucking weird..
>>
File: 1605451088385.gif (998 KB, 500x268)
998 KB
998 KB GIF
Remember when dad got mad when I changed the homepage from "hotmail" to "mofunzone"
>>
people used to make handcrafted personal websites on geocities and tripod
they had ugly tiled backgrounds and embedded midis, it was cool
>>
it was so cool to have an ugly ass website. we didn't even say things like ui or ux or whatever i never saw that anywhere until like 5 years ago we just made a website and there was no competition to make it over the top because nobody was ever going to load anything that wasn't smol

like my chocobo fanfiction page for instance okay im going all out here but i had a magic chocobo gif, a background of clouds and about 15 paragraphs worth of text.
>>
File: 1501937573190.jpg (39 KB, 460x400)
39 KB
39 KB JPG
>>11766036
you can still do that. i just set it to www.google.com for two reasons, it actually is one of my favorite websites, and if i set to boards.4chan.org/s4s/catalog, i might run into some naked anime girle in public
>>
don't believe me? here you fucking go. it took like 3 clicks in the settings
>>
File: 1707447236938.gif (801 KB, 960x960)
801 KB
801 KB GIF
>>11766747
charge your phone yuji

Your fortune: Good Luck
>>
i am literally doing that right now and always have been.

what do you mean "was a thing" as if it's no longer?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.