[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
[s4s] - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: reimu car.jpg (455 KB, 1469x2081)
455 KB
455 KB JPG
Buying a new car is an irresponsible financial decision when there's an entire nation of retards all doing it for you and you get to reap the benefits by always driving gently used cars at the bottom of their depreciation curve and the price of a used car becomes a sort of deposit into the automotive market that you get back if you ever wish to sell it, cost of ownership is extra tho, you're not getting that back.
>>
aninme
>>
pathetic little peasant w/ his old stinky used up, discarded, unwanted hand-me-down car tainted w/ slime and grease and broken dreams LOOOOOOOOOOOL
>>
i hope you know that the neo-futurist agenda, sometimes known as the NWO, has targeted the commuter lifestyle for elimination.

enjoy driving anything while you can because a day is coming and those born on that day will live out their entire lives having never operated a motor vehicle.

AI will do most if not all of the transportation required to sustain the pods.

Your fortune: Godly Luck
>>
File: subaru.jpg (195 KB, 1024x768)
195 KB
195 KB JPG
>>11766081
I wanted to break my car's hymen though! And I did! That little black slut got broke in nice and easy for a thousand miles and I've been riding her hard ever since. I took a road trip into a neighboring state earlier this year and put in 2000 miles, and just did 500 miles in a couple days on a short trip with friends. She's broke in well and running smooth now. Gotta get her oil changed and do the 30,000 mile evaluation soon though.
>>
>>11766443
ppl jump in their pods to go to work everyday and they spend large amounts of time in there third only to work and home, pod living is here and you even have to pay rent to your state to let you have it on the road.
>>
>>11766495
Please tell me that’s not the first oil change at 30k miles.
>>
>>11766443
on what world do you live ? nothing is going to happen this is my world and only I rule
>>
>>11766944
megalomaniac dubs

read brave new world revisited.

>>11766553
this is well known and understood.
it is inefficient. and the most important word in the neo-futurist lexicon is "efficiency".

don't shoot the messenger.
k? kthnx.

Your fortune: Better not tell you now
>>
>>11766927
Okay, I won't tell you ;^)

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.