[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
[s4s] - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1641964809463.jpg (18 KB, 300x300)
18 KB
18 KB JPG
I just had one of the greasiest, most disgusting shits of my life. You know the kind, the one where, no matter how much you wipe, the shit just doesn't go away. I used up a whole 2 rolls of toilet paper and had to flush the toilet 3 times to stop it from overflowing with shitty toilet paper. Furthermore, I was unable to remove the remaining shit from under my nails, so I'm just going to have to suck my fingers until the taste goes away.
>>
File: 1717179591305012.jpg (231 KB, 1000x909)
231 KB
231 KB JPG
Should have put 4 fingers in either side and PUSHED
>>
>>11766325
what kind of toilet you got where you can flush two rolls of paper and a shit with just three flushes
>>
epep ytilauq

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.