[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
[s4s] - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 001706.jpg (195 KB, 2017x1226)
195 KB
195 KB JPG
when i am bored i go to shodan and look at people on unsecured cameras

Your fortune: キタ━━━━━━(゚∀゚)━━━━━━ !!!!
>>
i used to do that a lot. it's fun
>>
>>11766538
wait i'm now in my 30s and i last did that when i was like 15 and now i have a moral compass and i'm wondering if it's unethical to do that FUCK

FUCK i guess i shouldn't do it again. why did i have to become a moralfag
>>
>>11766539
not really sure how it's unethical if they're in a public place, especially if it's posted that there are cameras
>>
>>11766550
maybe... but they don't know or expect random people from the internet are watching, and neither do the owners of the camera
>>
>>11766519
there's an unsecured camera in my apartment complex, and it's technically breaking the law, because it's recording audio, but unless i'm calling them about a legitimate traffic tip on the road like someone driving with no plates whatsoever or a very dangerous road hazard, they just love any excuse they can to throw me in Dr. Kawashima's psych ward

the town i used to live in, the cops were cool as fuck, but the state police in my state are fucking corrupt

go find it and you can find the literal real yuji sakai check his mail and shit
>>
>>11766563
how many times have you been in a psych ward
>>
i like it most when you can move the cameras around and its funny to lock onto someone
>>
how?
>>
>>11766555
trips of truth, you got a point there
>>
>>11766555
man, you're splitting hairs over the most benign shit
who gives a fuck
>>
>>11766519
It's all fun and games until they stare straight back at you.
>>
>>11766878
That happened to me once.
>>
File: 1690856259608418.jpg (79 KB, 640x853)
79 KB
79 KB JPG
>>11766567

Your fortune: Good Luck

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.