[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
[s4s] - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1639260004943.jpg (18 KB, 577x360)
18 KB
18 KB JPG
Native English speakers are the #1 cause of the decline of English. More specifically, NIGGERS and the low IQ White Americans who've been adopting and enabling their niggerspeak for years. Some examples of worthless niggerspeak / aave / ebonics / gen z slang: As fuck, Aura, Banger, Based, Bestie, Bet, Blud, Brainrot, Bro, Bro is, Bruh, Bussin', Clapped, Cook, Cooked, Cope, Cringe, Delulu, Drip, Fire, Glaze, Glow-up, Goat, Gyatt, Lit, Mid, Moot, Ngl, No cap, No diff, On god, Oomfie, Opp, Ratio, Rizz, Sksksk, Slap, Sleep on, Stan, Sus, Tbh, Tweaking, Valid, Yap, Yeet, Zesty.

Everything they touch turns to shit, just like their skin color. And all the mentally defficient trannies and coomers will happily integrate that negroid word sludge into their rapidly deteriorating speech. Great job turning the Internet into a double-digit IQ hellscape.
>>
did you know that languages change over time anone? you can just say 'the language is changing in ways that are out of my control and it scares me' ^w^ !!
>>
>>11766923
8=D -
>>
>>11766923
I'll tolerate that shit if an attractive white girl with a tight body is saying it, especially if she looks like a real life Asuka.
>>
can you show me proof that delulu is AAVE?
>>
>>11766923
On god
>>
>>11766925
The adage of "language changes overtime" is a faulty excuse for deteriorating specific rules and overall structure. It's honestly the same excuse people on /ic/ give when they say "I don't draw like shit, it's my style". Quit giving these people credit like they're some revolutionaries when they don't know how to speak the language in the first place.
>>
>>11766925
It's just ESLs from weak languages like germs complaining because they have a worse grasp of language than literal 80IQ schoolgirls who were raised in a culture shaped by a superior tongue
>>
>>11767344
if you're going to respond to me, please do so in *english* not in whatever donkey language you think you're speaking. you never said 'verily' or 'methinks.' everyone knows that grammatically correct english was made a law in the elizabethan era
>>
>>11767347
racism isn't very nice anone :<
>>
>>11767348
What a predictable and childish response. You have no argument standing besides "English was different back then" meanwhile modern English still stands on the same foundation from years before but literally different words. We no longer use "thy" for "your" anymore for example, but to try to say "'ey mang watchu no 'bout that do thang shawty" is any sort of acceptable step forward with any possible use of formality is a retarded, fake and gay view.
>>
>>11767376
my argument is that the english that shakespeare spoke is different from the english your grandparents spoke which is different from the english you speak which is different from the english your children will speak. can you say which is objectively 'proper english?' not with any intellectual honesty you can't. you wouldn't be able to read old english from before the norman conquest. since then english has adopted aspects of french, the languages of the native people of turtle island, the languages of the enslaved africans, slang, references, new terminology, etc. none of these are perversions of a perfect creation, they're just additions to a language that evolves over time like any other
>>
File: 1703424661781983.jpg (57 KB, 753x552)
57 KB
57 KB JPG
I don't like most slang today, but I do like the concept of "let him/her cook" taking off because it has popularized the idea of letting somebody explain an abstract or esoteric thing where before, most people would mock it outright.

Your fortune: Godly Luck
>>
>>11767402
>can you say which is objectively 'proper english?' not with any intellectual honesty you can't. you wouldn't be able to read old english from before the norman conquest. since then english has adopted aspects of french, the languages of the native people of turtle island, the languages of the enslaved africans, slang, references, new terminology, etc. none of these are perversions of a perfect creation, they're just additions to a language that evolves over time like any other

u say that like u actually know them u fsggot
>>
>>11766923
ya i hate most of these words lol
But I also hate the words of my generation
>>
not reading this gamer word thread

>>>/pol/
>>>/b/
>>>/r9k/

pick an imageboard. its contents will help you along your way.
>>
File: Bury_Pink_Girl_Image.png (113 KB, 600x583)
113 KB
113 KB PNG
>>11767974
excuse me Yuji my comment was nice >>11767409
>>
>>11766923
idk fam you might just be retarde lmao

Your fortune: You will meet a dark handsome stranger
>>
>>11767924
Watch your spelling bro

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.