[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
[s4s] - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Uhm how many times have you allowed conventions of a "hipster" or rather
>not a hipster convention
take control of who you are?
Besides your bottle of pills??? Who else makes the (You) that is (you) the one it should be? I get a question that says "Stop hitting yourself???" alot.
IDK what do you think?... What else??
FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK!!
(I'm okay...)
You are who you are today, ass well tonight,, lol.
Txt messages I noticed when I had an iPhone,, the little speech bubbles looked funny.
Like cheap art at bars or new coffee shops.
>which I've never been to. I'm serious!
*clap* *clap*
But no, something inside you did stop you from pursuing that?? ((WhAt iZs iTTDDd, HuH!?>? TeLL mE!!*whine* cmon!!!1 tE3333ll Meee!!1! y1EaH! UuYyw0U CAndTtdT~!~!1)
Idk! who is there to trust here on this dumb, dead planet besides yourself? Could one of you tell me?
>inb4 probly not(watch workout videos)

unrelated question: You think I should watch Orange Is The New Black again from the start?

one last question(optional): do you remember talking on the phone? I so much preferred it to SMS/texting...

Your fortune: Very Bad Luck
>>
oops I typed this message earlier and forgot to send it sorry xD

Your fortune: Better not tell you now
>>
>>11766999
trips confirm, goober really did type it earlier we swear
>>
Weird schizo faggot
>>
File: 1726236245478306.gif (6 KB, 70x41)
6 KB
6 KB GIF
>>11767112
you lack the capacity to appreciate humanity in its true and absurd state because you refuse to accept death as the end

Your fortune: Bad Luck
>>
>>11766987
what
>>
File: 1ab.jpg (43 KB, 319x310)
43 KB
43 KB JPG
>>11767112
>>11767132
this is nice board

Your fortune: Reply hazy, try again

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.