[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
[s4s] - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

she is enjoying le bevrige
>>
>>11828033
dubs

booba and boba.
*sip*

impressive.

Your fortune: Good news will come to you by mail
>>
>>11828033
le bevrige on hed
>>
Booba tea

Your fortune: Excellent Luck
>>
fortune

Your fortune: キタ━━━━━━(゚∀゚)━━━━━━ !!!!
>>
enjoying this le imrige

Your fortune: Better not tell you now
>>
>>11828033

Your fortune: ( ´_ゝ`)フーン
>>
Big fat fucking honkers
>>
File: halo.png (647 KB, 1677x2400)
647 KB
647 KB PNG
I've said it before and I'll say it again
Gab becoming a fallen anglel and marrying her wife would actually tie up the series so nicely and neatly and it's so well set up at this point too
I really hope they actually end the series with some intentionality at some point and go through with it. Having heaven's #1 honor student never face the music for the fact that she's become a sinner by mooching off of the status that she brings to the useless demon that can't do anything evil by saying that she was seduced to evil by her solves both their problems. Heaven is shown hard to get in to but they haven't established that for hell so it makes sense for their teritary education/employment to take place in hell if they're going to be together. It's easy to imagine gab being an honor student by hell's sin based standards, as well.

Your fortune: Bad Luck
>>
>>11829245
i agree

Your fortune: Better not tell you now
>>
>>11829208
i concur
>>
File: 1648749603888.jpg (422 KB, 1565x1600)
422 KB
422 KB JPG
>>11829245
>>
>>11829889
these girls are so incredibly lesbian
>>
Sometimes I give myself the creeps
Sometimes my mind plays tricks on me
It all keeps adding up
I think I'm cracking up

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.