[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/sci/ - Science & Math

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

According to the scientific method, if you feel something is true and you have media power, it’s now science
>>
I hate liberal arts majors
>>
>>16122406
The skeleton had Klinefelter's (XXY). Of course, a successful intersex guy can't just be that, he has to be nonbinary or whatever.
>>
>>16122406
Take your meds schizo. The scientific method is about redefining the object of research because perfectly logical and reasonable arguments can be made from wrong premises.
>>
>>16122406
No, that is called advertising, which is a different phenomenon.
>>
>>16122422
It is logical and reasonable for a human being to be retarded. You are a human being. Therefore, I declare you are retarded. Science!
>>
clown world
>>
>>16122406
>be wife, married to viking explorer
>one day, get message from village crier, my husband is dead, they brought back his sword to me
>live through whole life with sword in my possession, as I near my death, the only request I make is for me to be buried with the sword of my husband, so that I may bring it to him in the world beyond

fast forward 2000 years

>EGADS! THIS HECKIN VIKING WOMXN WAS BURIED WITH A SWORD! WHAT A GIRLBOSS! *GASP* COULD SHE BE NONBINARY???? OMG OMG OMG OMG WHAT IF SHE WAS TRANS TOO???
>>
Wasn't this the exact same remains used to "prove" that Vikings had badass girlboss warriors who were stronger than any man and were basically Rey IRL? Now it turns out that it was a troon who was had a Y chromosome (male)?
>>
if he has a working y chromosome and active sex determining region y gene, he's a man. that's how those things work. and there's no other way about it.
>>
>>16124651
The man/woman heteronormative binary was invented during colonialism along with the concept of whiteness—much later.
>>
>>16124656
No, it was invented when God created man and woman with the intention of them pairing off to mate.
>>
>>16124656
the binary is called: you have an active sex determining region y gene or you don't have a working sex determining region y gene.
>>
>>16124656
and then the inventors jumped into their time machine and travelled back in time to convince the proto-IE speakers to incorporate grammatical gender as a mapping from biological sex into their language (which until then only had animate/inanimate distinction, another mere social construct).
>>
>>16125210
This is your brain on pol. Literally time machines now for these clowns
>>
>>16122406
Holy shit I used to fucking respect NPR... you know when radio was all you had, but seriously what the fuck
Is this really how it'll all go out until the collapse? fucking retarded and gay?
100 years of utter fucking humiliation until 1000 years of unresting bloodshed. Stupid faggotry needs placid rubes like us to survive so obviously we will go extinct soon.
>>
>>16123369
more like
>be wife, arried to viking explorer
>one day, get message from village crier, my husband is dead, now you die too
>not even in death do we part
>>
>>16125284
they found Senua
>>
>>16125279
skeletons are just a societal construct
>>
File: Rome.jpg (50 KB, 1024x576)
50 KB
50 KB JPG
>>16125236
The Roman Empire took centuries of slow, painful decline before it hit a tipping point where it disappeared nearly overnight.
(Offer not valid in Constantinople)
>>
>>16131166
>Are they trying to wipe out traditional European culture?
No. They're trying to wipe out a particular late modern European culture cause the dipshits that belong to it are all wastes of carbon.

If you belong to a traditional European culture that uses swastikas or any of the other cultures around the world that do, feel free. Nobody's bitching at Buddhists over that shit except dipshits that don't know how widespread use of the thing is.
>>
>>16131166
>Why do some people want to see it banned?
Gee I wonder
>>
>>16132337
>swastikas are illegal in most of europe
No, they aren't. Nazi swastikas are illegal in most of Europe. Use outside of that context is unregulated and completely legal.

Don't be a Nazi and there won't be a problem. It's almost like they fucking ruined Europe or something and Europe holds a grudge.
>>
File: Bling.jpg (50 KB, 513x413)
50 KB
50 KB JPG
>>16122416
Using the term non-binary is gay and retarded because its a concept people only invented a few years ago; but the idea that this individual was viewed in a distinct way with regards to gender roles is not as stupid as it sounds. This skeleton had long been argued to be a warrior woman, because it was buried with women's jewellery, as well as with swords.
Since the genetic testing showed it was a man with Klinefelter's, it seems like a sensible idea to suggest that he was wearing women's jewellery because he wasn't seen as being a real man. XXY men sometimes grow tits and have tiny, underdeveloped balls, so he might have been noticeable as some kind of special half-man.
>>
>>16125236
Russiagate actually. it drove them insane
>>
>>16124656
>t. retard
You're too stupid to lie convincingly, retard.
>>
>>16122406
Hello NPR, my pronoun is puukko
>>
>>16125236
they have hosted some guests lately whose segments I've had to blot out of my memory in order to protect my higher brain function
>>
File: 1708477374786497.jpg (151 KB, 1442x893)
151 KB
151 KB JPG
>>16132377
>Europe holds a grudge
it's not "Europe" who holds a grudge.
>>
File: 1644595770422.png (39 KB, 592x388)
39 KB
39 KB PNG
You have no idea how retarded these people are, calling it mental illness is not addressing 2/3 of how fucked in the head leftists are.
>>
>"non binary"
>buried like a man
>skeleton is a man's
>genetic test incomprehensible
>jewellerly that some women used too
>but this jewellerly was used by men too
they just wanted a clickbait 'scientific' article and their 5 minute of fame
>>
>>16125234
time machines are more believable than your gendershit ideology
>>
>>16124656
There are multitudes of graduates from universities who will shriek, cry and scream that is true.
>>
>>16133132
>it's not "Europe" who holds a grudge.
In case you hadn't noticed, for "some reason" there's barely any Jews in the European countries that hate Nazis the most.

Thinking they are the political force behind the hatred of Nazis is on the level of believing in the Spleen Fairy. No, a magical woodland creature isn't going to give you a golden radish if you leave your spleen in your shoe overnight after a splenectomy.
>>
>>16134243
>there's barely any Jews in the European countries
Thank God and Christ for that. Imagine being the US and being filled to the brim with them and they control your news, your financial institutions, the White House, Congress, Hollywood, and all work together to destroy White men because they're genuinely psychopaths
>>
>>16134440
I think I much prefer a stable insignificant minority of jews to that of a growing massive population of muslims that's coming to dwarf the total population of individual EU member states
>>
>>16134518
The Jews bring in the spics though who are literally their slave class. The muslims virulently hate Jews and Homos. Also it was Americans who forced us to take in muslims.
>>
>>16134539
the lies you tell yourself are not helping your situation
>>
>>16134571
and they later on they rewrite the history books in order to blame their schemes on the people who were victimized by them
>>
>>16133147
good pic lol
>>
>>16122406
so some researchers mentioned a hypothetical, and they make it quite clear that it's nothing but hypothetical, why would some stupid idiot come around complaining about that? Are you stupid as well, anon?
>>
File: 1709887412480.gif (677 KB, 223x255)
677 KB
677 KB GIF
>>16139590
>reeeeeeee your dum!!!!!!
>>
File: npr.jpg (166 KB, 1080x1746)
166 KB
166 KB JPG
>>16122406
>NPR
>>
>>16139590
you might be a child molester
>>
>>16141252
lol
its funny because its ture
>>
Many ancient gods are androgynous. It's possible that some shaman-type characters would mimic those kinds of roles.
>>
>>16135515
I don't even need to look in the archive to know that the post you responded to was deleted for antisemitism
>>
>>16141252
yes I am and that's irrelevant to the thread.
>>
>>16139659
yes, you lost the argument. Move along everyone.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.