[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/sci/ - Science & Math

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • Additional supported file types are: PDF
  • Use with [math] tags for inline and [eqn] tags for block equations.
  • Right-click equations to view the source.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 8k8w.png (812 KB, 902x1802)
812 KB
812 KB PNG
The mechanism by which the vax causes cancer has now been discovered
>>
>Marina Zhang
Glad to see she's found a job post-Tobacco industry.
>>
>destroy the immune system
>get cancer as a result
who could've predicted this chain of events?
>>
>Zhang
There have been enough serious papers exposing the modRNA cancer link in detail since 2021. No need to post a shitty news blog. Just post the papers instead.
>>
no refunds
>>
>Zhang et al
>>
>>16139140
Holocausting the vaxxxies is based
>>
>>16138886
shouldnt have been anti semitic
>>
>>16138886
Interesting theory
>>
File: 1683838358645439.jpg (62 KB, 500x775)
62 KB
62 KB JPG
Imagine being awarded a Nobel prize for working on the covid vax, a vaccine that was completely useless
>>
>>16138886
This will mean frequent cancer screenings for vaxxxxies and gigabux for whomever it is that does cancer screenings
>>
>>16138886
Abnormal cells are gonna behave like abnormal cells...
>>
>>16141253
Those are facts, not a theory, you imbecile cretin.
>>
>>16143031
Relax it could give you cancer in an even worst way
>>
File: pepevil.gif (49 KB, 800x942)
49 KB
49 KB GIF
>>16138886
LMAO, literal COVID boosters.
>>
bros is this real real or fake? like is there a way to get turbo cancer from the vax? technically speaking
>>
>>16143035
these guys are on here every day circle jerking that not getting vaxxed saved them. the rna in the vaccine is also in covid. if the vaccine can cause cancer a full-body sara cov 2 infection is more likely to cause cancer. regardless, the risk of the vaccine is much lower than the risk of not getting the vaccine and of you hadn't gotten it you'd be worse-off.
>>
>>16143038
>the risk of the vaccine is much lower than the risk of not getting the vaccine and of you hadn't gotten it you'd be worse-off.
what is the risk of death for 20-30y range and how much does the vax lower THAT risk?
>>
>>16143044
risk of death from what? just in general?
>>
>>16143046
are you retarded? from COVID
>>
>>16143050
Sorry, didn't expect such a stupid question. people who got vaccinated were/are less likely to die from COVID-19
>>
>>16143051
>people who got vaccinated were/are less likely to die from COVID-19
see, you're doing it again, you're not straying away from the script
>and this is dangerous for our democracy
why can't you answer such an easy question anon?
>>
so again, for the 20-30y range, how much does the vax lower the risk?
>>
>>16143052
did i not answer the question?
>>
>>16143085
you should have no issues with saying by how much it reduces death risk for that age group, and state a with and without vaxx risk number.
also consider that most deaths are in people with at least 1 comorbidity, so please share your numbers for people with no comorbidity. I'm quite curious of the figures you'll present.
>>
>>16143051
>people who got vaccinated were/are less likely to die from COVID-19
no they weren't
>>
>>16143091
you know, and i know we aren't going to change each other's minds. i got vaxxed super early in the process because my grandpa has a co-morbidity and I didn't want to risk spreading it to him. any other befits were icing. i choose to believe it reduced my personal risk because i understand how vaccines and immunology work. i used to teach the topic at college level. I also believed trying to reach herd immunity was worth it. if it reduced my chance of death 80% or .008% i don't actually care.

the fact there's all those other age groups and you're really fixated on the one I assume you belong to is kind of telling. you're either looking for a "see, it doesn't work" type gotcha, or you only care about yourself and are trying to justify protecting yourself at the expense of the entire rest of the population. I honestly don't care which.

I'm gonna go watch youtube, fuck my wife, go to bed, and then go to work in the morning. have a good night.
>>
>>16143110
>and I didn't want to risk spreading it to him.
that doesn't work either, apparently. I wouldn't trust the vaxx to go out interact with people and go visit my grandparents.
I am also not saying you shouldn't get vaxxed. talk to your doctor, he knows your condition and can recommend it or not.
I was just asking clarifying questions about the death risk itself, on a particular age group. nothing more. you could have been professional about it and state some numbers. instead you went all emo drama queen on us.
>>
File: e7JYWQrAj0.jpg (82 KB, 650x1024)
82 KB
82 KB JPG
>>
>>16143110
The irony in the argument
>you only care about yourself and are trying to justify protecting yourself at the expense of the entire rest of the population
Is that it is made by people who can't face their own mortality and justify the group over the individual as they see themselves as part of the group and want desperately to be safe themselves. Ironically leading to the demonization of those who don't take up the responsibility of their protection. Ya'll are a bunch of faggots who need to face that you will die and no amount of coercing others and stomping on rights will save you. Enjoy your turbo-cancer you fucking twat
t.notthatotheranon
>>
>>16143055
Thats the Neil Ferguson garbage.
>>
I read dumbass into to cloning and first thing it says is that fucking with dna causes cancer.
"Science juice" should have been the first hint to fucking run. "Science juice" is what the toxic avenger climbed out of
>>
>>16138886
Using some big word there anon. Might need to whip out the dictionary.
In all seriousness, kill your parents then eat a fucking hand grenade you worthless god-fearing fuck. Go back to fucking facebook attention seeking whore.
>>
>>16143110
Imagine thinking as retarded as you. The simple fact remains: risk and benefit analysis necessitates underlying demographic stratification. Only a complete idiot would somehow think its a gotcha when pharmaceutical companies literally didn't do testing on at risk groups and government recommended medical experimentation on no risk groups.
>>
>>16144684
>Imagine rejecting legitimate science
>Literally why?
>You look a fool you tool.
Cringe, all of you.You're just mad you weren't allowed to mingle with the regular people in bars and whatever else you people do.

>>16145198
>ChatGPT make me sound smart!
Oh wow, you used jargon. The simple fact remains: those who know what they are talking about have already said all there is worth listening to.
>>
>>16145187
Your impotent faggot rage aside, perhaps making the vaccine propaganda into a global witch hunt for dissenters wasn't the most reasonable response.
>>
>>16143341
lol good pic
its funny because its true
>>
>>16138886
Interesting, does that mean that they can now develop a way of preventing vax deaths?
>>
>>16147659
they now have an mrna vax to treat cancer...

I wonder what they'll use to treat the cancer that causes?
>>
>>16147760
A coffin
>>
>>16148317
No, they want to liquidise dead bodies and flush them down the sewers.
>>
>>16148358
They could use industrial wood chippers and chum them into rivers, doing that would save all the use of toxic chemical solvents
>>
>>16149200
Fish would probably enjoy all the free food
>>
>>16143055
Be careful using IFR to estimate death risk. You need to include probability of infection.
This was one of the things that annoyed me with the risk/reward arguments put forward by the health officials.
There was also the lack of nuance when handling underlying risk factors. The only deaths in young people I could find were morbidly obese or had cancer or some other serious shit.
If you don't have those risk factors then you should also remove them from the data used to give your age based risk when making the decision for yourself.
>>
>>16145337
You were a selfish prick and now you're playing the victim over people rightfully being upset with you for it. You're a narcissistic little shit.
>>
File: SV40 causes cancer.jpg (228 KB, 1067x1170)
228 KB
228 KB JPG
>>16138886
>>
>>16139647

It was bound to happen. The herd-following normie cannot cope with the internet. I looked around my class in 2005 and knew that if they ever got access to the internet, they would continue giving their brains to social authority and if a mass psychosis due to a pandemic or something breaks out, they would peer-pressure themselves into taking an experimental rushed vaccine.

The nerds always knew this would happen. The other thing I expected was as that they would run into war hook, line and stinker and 1914 wouldn’t even compare.
>>
>>16152767

In a serious note and no matter whether it’s caused by the vax or endemic covid - how do we expect this is going to develop over the next years?

It seems the only point of action about this is regular cancer screenings, and urging surroundings, vaxxed and unvaxxed to do them.
>>
>>16152940

EthicalSkeptic claimed a few times lately the excess is still accelerating
>>
File: 1702093779246.png (163 KB, 800x789)
163 KB
163 KB PNG
>>16145187
>>
>The mechanism by which the vax causes cancer has now been discovered
We already knew vaccines improve life expectancy and that aging causes cancer.
>>
>>16154177
vaxxxies have a shorter life expectancy than purebloods in part because they are far more prone to cancer
>>
>>16152940
Not like anything has been done on a societal scale about filtering microplastics from our food and water. They'll probably shill the cancer mrna treatment in the media and try to get it pushed through without testing to cope with the cancer surge
>>
>>16152940
lots and lots of dead vaxxies hopefully
>>
>>16155286
Cancer as well as hear disease, which are the two leading causes of death after medical error
>>
File: lulz.jpg (53 KB, 536x400)
53 KB
53 KB JPG
>>16141775
Nobel prize are just a propaganda tool, they have nothing to do with merit.
Obama was given the Nobel peace prize for starting half a dozen wars, Trump oversaw the most peaceful 4 years in over half a century and wasn't even considered for the same award
>>
>>16158149
What's more Obama got his award the very same day he was elected, pretty much. Just for being a nig
>>
>>16138959
i mean i didn't know cancer was caused by the immune system (pretty sure its not?) but i was at least smart enough to not inject something i didnt understand into my veins
>>
>>16143051
bruh that's the whole point, the vax did absolutely nothing (nothing good at least)
>>
>>16138886
obviously we're going to need a vaccine for the vaccine
https://www.bitchute.com/video/hvRoX959WIBH/
>>
>>16138886
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LMvb8sNgUm4

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.