[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/sci/ - Science & Math

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Kk.pdf (155 KB, PDF)
155 KB
155 KB PDF
>Blacks cant into mathema-
>>
>>16141404
Where did you get this? It sounds like some middle aged white guy's conception of ebonics.
>>
>>16141436
OP probably wrote it himself. the mathematics is simple and probably take like 1-2 hours max to write up.
>>
>>16141436
>>16141441
wrong, black man gave it to me while i was lurking on the street
>>
>>16141441
Imagine spending hours out of your valuable day to type up some gooberish nonsense to impress
>A dead board on 4chan
>>
>>16141460
Kek
>>
>>16141436
>>16141441
Leave it to the old ahh nigga to start acting brand new with that fit.

Guess I cant be too mad at op, his father was never in his life to teach him the method.
>>
File: 1688741097866757.png (310 KB, 616x1101)
310 KB
310 KB PNG
>>
File: 1688409276929554.png (159 KB, 605x925)
159 KB
159 KB PNG
>>16142653
>>
File: 1709010431614502.png (60 KB, 617x445)
60 KB
60 KB PNG
>>
>>16142653
>>16142655
>>16142658
that's just another black soience man. I muted him on twitter long time ago.
>>
File: KW4.png (100 KB, 800x790)
100 KB
100 KB PNG
>>16141404
>oh muh precious precious blacks
>i am the savior of the lesser races
the inevitable racist attitude of the narcissistic savior complex
>>
>>16142655
This isn't even entirely incorrect. The ability to assign non-standard interpretation to mathematical symbols that respect SOME but not ALL off their usual properties is a pretty interesting, subtle, and profound fact that really does have a lot of relevance when it come to things like information theory, cryptography, model theory, and abstract algebra.

The problem, however, is that he's attempting to use these observations to support these woke political and cultural arguments that just parot your typical neoliberal technocractic globalist talking points and political agenda. If he was genuinely interested in discussing the implications of science, math, and philosophy, for society, and particularly, questions about scientific realism and social constructionism, that would be great, and a really cool subject that hasn't really been explored as much as a it should be (of course, there are exceptions like Heidegger, Nietzsche, some of the sociobiologist/EvoPsych peoplle etc.) However, he's not interested in having those sorts of discussion. It's just like the NPR ceo who was just in the news for basically saying that objective truth is an outdated and oversimplistic concept. The problem is that these people are willing to doubt objective truth when they're talking about "le white people bad" narrative, but when it comes to something like the Lab Leak Hypothesis or the Replication Crisis or criticism of Zionism or any of the other academic third-rail type issue that you're not allowed to talk about, then they forget all about the "social construction of reality" that they always like to talk about. In fact, in these settings, their entire argument is predicated on the notion of "objective truth" and "settled science".
>>
>>16142715
>The ability to assign non-standard interpretation to mathematical symbols that respect SOME but not ALL off their usual properties is a pretty interesting, subtle, and profound fact that really does have a lot of relevance when it come to things like information theory, cryptography, model theory, and abstract algebra.
Yes
>The problem
Racist.
>>
>>16142653
I hate this nigger so much. He genuinely believes people should take him seriously after he's asserted that 2 + 2 = 5.
>>
>>16142653
What does he expect? Trolls will use whatever immutable characteristics you have to insult you. I'd expect a person of color to understand this.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.