[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/sci/ - Science & Math

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Food.png (416 KB, 542x269)
416 KB
416 KB PNG
Now before you post derogatory comments about picrel consider the following question: what is even the goal of nutritional science, education and policy?

The answer is not self-evident. Picrel is an example of people who are seemingly long-lived, happy and healthy (even with rotten teeth) just by pounding some plants, squeezing some oil and simmering the paste with an animal in a pot. How much more health, happiness and longevity has nutritional science brought us after a century of sperging out about detailed biochemical mechanisms and vague epidemiology? Here's a groundbreaking idea: nutritional science is a symptom of the modern age' neurotic desire to manage everything to death.
>>
>>16143839
>happy
with what they know
>>
>>16143839
Why did you post a picture of a 32 and 27 year old couple?
>>
>>16143839
Ugh...the amount of oil those people have to eat because they dont have clean water to drink.

Otherwise they shit clay, which hurts.

Oh, amd Ive been to India. Had a 6 month tour planned. I left after two months. I got sick of eating rotten trash LARPing as food.

I literally just snapped one day and bought a plane ticket for the next day to Malaysia.
>>
>>16143904
Where did you go? It's not hard to find decent food on Grab. Did you expect street food to be decent? You have to understand the average income in most areas is $50/week
>>
I agree, the biggest issue with nutrition is supply. Starving and malnutrition both took a nose dive in American with the advent of food preservation through refrigeration, canning, and fortification.
>>
>>16144672
Every bit of food left out in the heat is bacteria riddled. All of it. Overcooked until its destroyed the nutritional values and now resembles diarrhea. Lazy. Boiling veggies for hours. Fist full of spices, tastes like garbage, ZERO THOUGHT. Indian cuisine is Trash, they dont even try....just half-assed tosses like their some performer.

Ugh, never again. Like Laos its a country who's very culture they admire is the very one that makes them sub-human.

WAKE UP, UNTERMENSCH, STOP LOVING YOUR SATANIC DESIRES.
>>
File: 1704540064487677.webm (2.09 MB, 640x480)
2.09 MB
2.09 MB WEBM
>>16144728
>But I like it (durka head bob)

You should be burned at the stake.

>why doe
BECAUSE IT BENDS YOU TO SATANISM WHERE YOU GRIN AT KILLING BABIES.

ERGO....SHOULD BE EXECUTED BY THE STATE.
>>
>>16144672
Oh, and so you know....DJs in India have legit world class taste in music, mediocre mixing skills thought.

Average, plays at a cafe 3 nights a week, has better tastes than multimillionaire DJs. The foreign DJs in Goa sounded like avergage crap.
>>
>>16143839
>what is even the goal of nutritional science, education and policy?
To reduce suffering and healthcare costs.
>>
>>16144730
Hey, CoP did you ever read up on the Thuggee?
>>
>>16143839
looks fuckin delicious

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.