[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/sci/ - Science & Math

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: images (1).jpg (8 KB, 183x275)
8 KB
8 KB JPG
>be a subject matter expert on electric propulsion at NASA
>walk away from your job
>claim to have invented some kind of electrostatic propulsion that may eventually flight a craft like a UFO
>ask for money

I don't know, maybe I'm wrong but this idea of an electrostatic field that should generate trust thanks to the asymmetry sounds to me like the story of the man who got inside a bucket and tried to lift himself by pulling the handle.

Here's the patent anyway:
https://patents.google.com/patent/WO2020159603A2/en
>>
I'm watching the apec video, his math seems a bit meh, feels like it's too straightforward and everything works out. The thing I don't like though is his supposed thrust without current, if that's true it would mean momentum is an aspect of matter that can be changed. I don't like the idea of casting a spell on a piece of Styrofoam and granting it infinite acceleration
>>
I want a flying car
>>
>>16144604
Apparently if you pass 50k volts dc through enough stacks of tinfoil and tape you can make one, according to buhler
>>
>>>/lit/23314259
>>
>>16144646
No way. Why doesn't he post the design if he already has a patent. I want to try making one.
>>
>>16144604
they exist. we call them helicopters
>>
>>16144578
I, too, want to believe. Been burned by the EM Drive tho, so we'll give it 2 weeks and see. Not optimistic tbqh famiglia
>>
>>16144578
>>16145339
I don't want to believe. it's retarded. I want to know. when you believe shit your brain clings on whatever piece of shit info validates what you want to believe, true or not. it's a fucking trap.
>>
>>16145339
>I, too, want to believe. Been burned by the EM Drive tho

He has an hour long presentation with some sci Fi goobers and he claimed his math explains the thrust from the em drive, he also talks about Bob Lazar and element 115 so I can't take him seriously
>>
>>16146939
How come any retard that claims to have an reactionless drive gets this much funding and attention. Maybe I need to invent a reactionless drive.
>>
>>16148518
>How come any retard that claims to have an reactionless drive gets this much funding and attention.
>Maybe I need to invent a reactionless drive.
you immediately answered your question
>>
>>16145201
Cars have steering wheels not yolks dumbass. Helicopters are closer to eggs than they are cars.
>>
Reviving this thread
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DJjPi7uZ2OI

This is the video where buhler himself goes over what he's trying to do with pictures of the shit he made. No video because the goobers running the thing couldn't figure out video on a PowerPoint and had to convert the whole thing to PDF.
Ignore all of the other presenters and the cringe qa bit

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.