[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/sci/ - Science & Math

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: brave_jR6s3vE4b5.png (652 KB, 599x589)
652 KB
652 KB PNG
>There's gotta be a breakthrough they aren't telling us.

What is it? What have they achieved that will change the world, but they don't want to say?
>>
When have they ever made a breakthrough they never told us?
>>
One does not simply change the world.
>>
File: racist soyence.jpg (234 KB, 1049x1121)
234 KB
234 KB JPG
>>16146057
>>
>>16146101
always Baltimore.
>>
>>16146057
Nothing, the 'elites' are intellectually inferior to our schizoposters. The species just isn't very impressive.
>>
>>16146138
aren't you part of "the species"?? funny how you came at that from NPOV.
>>
File: K0bjRArxR.png (460 KB, 837x540)
460 KB
460 KB PNG
This is the kind of thing that scyence can manage to deliver on.
>>
>>16146057
God is already omnipotent. But, this reality is also here. Very confused, I think we must be in heaven or something else maybe? One theory is that, we don't have to do anything, we don't even need to eat. But, on the flip side, nothing good ever happens unless god wants it. That's what's happening bro I'm pretty sure. So, I may be the most perfect creation because I'm Jewish. You're all like half people. You are warriors of light and you will be sent to the forges of hellfire and brimstone to forge iron goylem made of steel. My IQ is over 300, I've taken over several minor Latino colleges and have been tricking them to breed with niggers. This is going to create the Messiah, an army of niggerspics whose generics are ultra perfect. This new race of sapiens will develop. They will be sent to work in the forges casting iron made of pure steel to press into spoons to feed my slaves. I will be constructing more forges in Africa as my race of genetically perfect super beings level up.
>>
File: 670.png (110 KB, 259x259)
110 KB
110 KB PNG
>>16146174
yes. yes. good. it's the cars fault
>>
>>16146174
That sounds like some bullshit. I agree with the poster that modern cars (and tech in general) are a privacy nightmare but it's incredibly illegal for a company to raise rates on previously purchased coverage like this without notice. It also probably isn't legal to do this on the basis of a single usage, as it's literally already covered under "permissive use" for the vehicle.

I don't doubt that some companies would try to fuck their customers like this if given the shot, but the story screams bullshit to me. Still don't want any "internet of things" bs, but this story seems like bs.
>>
>>16146287
let me guess
you browse reddit daily and you just HECKIN LOVE science n evolutions n shits
>>
>>16146079
radar, GPS
>>
>>16146321
Not a breakthrough retard. The theory of these were already well known in 19. century
>>
>>16146287
new cars are a privacy nightmare. wouldn't be surprised if they start pushing ads while waiting for green light. cameras everywhere, constant telemetry and various bullshit. people on /g/ already started pulling out the telemetry modules or nerfing the comms
>>
>>16146057
they suppress all the various cures for cancer and free energy that's been invented since Tesla
>>
>>16146057
Nanotech. A process for building stuff atom by atom with controllable geometry has been demonstrated. They don't intend to go public with this until they've literally made nanomachines.
>>
>>16146949
Subtly yes. The true form is more like an internal shell.
>>
>>16146950
I'm not sure what you're even saying here, but it's wrong.
>>
>>16146682
fuck off, slippery goalpost bitch. go cry about losing arguments somewhere else faggot
>>
>>16147218
NPCs must be holy in some places because they are more trustworthy and teach great lessons, life is it's most natural element. Not tainted like PCs.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.