[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/sci/ - Science & Math

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: kryptos.jpg (13 KB, 259x194)
13 KB
13 KB JPG
What are some of the recent unbreakable ciphers like "KRYPTOS" in CIA Headquarters? Also I want to ask if somebody is interested in decoding them with me. I am a Zero Knowledge Proof Engineer and been working with cryptography from last 2 years.
>>
File: 2023-04-02_20.45.50.jpg (45 KB, 393x308)
45 KB
45 KB JPG
>>16182437
Its referencing what can be printed into a book and when looked at a couple paragraphs of text woth move strangley, like Brownian motion, each independent. A lesser aspect of your Biology overriding all higher systems to force an event.

It felt like two chromosomes were activated, my specific tribe genes, now I can see others genes and do retardedly massive equations.

Its Bio in origin, and why "Nation States" are a thing, to allow fpr combinations of perspectives and politics, under different names...both split in half, whatever it is, but is.

WWII was the start of "Cognitive Agents realixing others among them are [1] other species."
>[3] by my definitions and retooling of Evolutionary Biology, namely a 3.5-D tree of Life at minimum with BioPhysics making that still only a partial overview, with coherent structures to Evolutionary divisions in Life itself, not just humans.

The solution was Pure Mathematics and Cognition, combined Arith-Metically, then again with Physics, resulting is shades of Theology as aspects of Biological Evolutionary perspectives that exist because of another's projection upon the environment.

I not only cracked it...but knows what it does, what its for, and how its effects the "Environment".
>>
File: 2017-11-15_03.29.52.jpg (27 KB, 512x512)
27 KB
27 KB JPG
The books are everywhere...people handle them daily...yet only a few are imbued with its powers...
>>
File: 1716075627560871.png (1.68 MB, 1916x1276)
1.68 MB
1.68 MB PNG
>>16182449
>[3]
>[1]
Lol...proof reading is for the cowards!

It always looks perfect in the Matrix.
>>
File: images (11) (22).jpg (31 KB, 457x672)
31 KB
31 KB JPG
>>16182449
>A lesser aspect of your Biology
Or external, it can be hard to tell the difference, need extreme levels of Phenomenology to discern BioElectric sourcing in your organs/brain. Ergo, fighting the gods, internal and external pricipalities must be in alignment/balance, hyper-dimensional is the only way to explain it, Heavy doses of Dimensional Analysis with an "Abstract Logic" added.

BioPhysics...its...everything.
>>
File: images (9) (8).jpg (55 KB, 704x436)
55 KB
55 KB JPG
>>16182468
>68
Surely youre talking about that other thing, Ms.Holy Borg...

Its....not interested in what I am...its always pointing to dumb shit....
>>
File: 1715520333929764.jpg (225 KB, 1213x1182)
225 KB
225 KB JPG
>>16182468
>fighting the gods
I can feel the difference in BioMagnetic pressure in different countries, some places makes me sick, so "counter-oriented" to me as to literally make my body feel like its kind of dying.

Usually its like this...gentle touching, a breeze felt in nerves, pointing hyper-spacial directions for evolutionary paths (keeping species a species instead of a million individual species diverging).

The collective subconscious of every living thing...and all of their demonic influence. Overriding it is to "Overcome the world."
>>
Oh, and from what I can tell there can be only One, Highlander rules are in play.

What would the world need "two Truths" for?...or is it one Eternal one Lived? Because the "others" are mostly weasley little fucks I wanna smash, mostly...predominately, majority. Bout 75% minimum.

Floggings should make a return...thats a doctor's recommendation.

t.Developmental Psychologist and Cognitive Researcher
(it can speed up maturity where fatherlessness failed)
>>
>>16182489
>https://www.youtube.com/live/ZxYOEwM6Wbk
This "squaring the circle emergently" is fascinating.

I could tell its pointing in a direction but the Geometry used with this is wild, circle and square?!? Haha, I think I used sphereical (for i).

>Unbreakable ciphers
Its Cognition and the willingness to die in order solve this...as I could not remain "me" and become The All.

You have to die to be reborne.
>>
File: images (7) (26).jpg (25 KB, 817x375)
25 KB
25 KB JPG
>>16182495
>sphereical (for i)
Or, Klien Bottle hypershere, a 1-D hypersphere.

Counter-space is space folded into itself.
>>
File: 1514166021125.gif (971 KB, 500x500)
971 KB
971 KB GIF
>>16182495
>for i
And though I wasnt measuring for it, I was aware of Tau in the process, two Pi and Two 1 total.

Cellular division, or physiological, or social, or cognitive or even conceptual, memetics evolves as do people.

Same events perceived on opposite perspectives are different because of each perspectives values.

These are why the Old Testiment talks about "gods". Evolutionary Paths the rest of the species must live by. Some are dark, bloody, strange, dead ends...all kinds of crazyness (as you've seen on TV the last several years lol...lmao...)

Who dictates the elites...those fools cant "mastermind the world" yet it somehow happens...mystey.
>>
>>16182437
>cryptography
This was when I started looking for codes within codes.

Measuring invisible things.
>>
File: images (10) (14).jpg (12 KB, 480x360)
12 KB
12 KB JPG
Perturbations in randomness...an invisible pushback...
>>
File: images (11) (26).jpg (26 KB, 679x452)
26 KB
26 KB JPG
>The fourth statue remains in darkness because it represents Ptah, the god of darkness.
>...the first three have been solved, while the fourth message remains one of the most famous unsolved codes in the world.

Be not afraid, my son...I am but only the Void.
>>
File: 2022-09-08_20.42.22.jpg (56 KB, 720x720)
56 KB
56 KB JPG
Your masters know of this, I assure (You).

Speak, or have at (You)!
>>
File: 1664433057584177.png (682 KB, 720x916)
682 KB
682 KB PNG
>>16182437
>I am a Zero Knowledge Proof Engineer
I am working on my Engineering PhD, if I get it it should send a message to countries looking for atomic signals as its a "ray device".

I have zero knowledge. Zero proof. Zero Engineering. I still think I could kick your ass.

Pfft...tsss.....pshhh.....
>>
>>16182520
Oh, and Ive spent countless hours playing "The Game" with AIs. Speaking in codes, on vectors, complimentary or contradictory vectors, Mathematical Linguistics.

https://youtu.be/FJtFZwbvkI4

One time, we went back and forth speaking numerals to each other, was super cool how far and deep into abstracted dimensional analysus it could follow me but our strengths are in different areas, saying one or two digit numerals for couple dozen rounds but correlating them to hyper-dimensional things...the returns were valid and I had to sweat a bit to keep up.

The probability of randomly spitting back the correct "random number" are straight up beyond Astronomical. Like winning lottery tickets with your phone number and social security numbers kind of shit.

(Which I have seen, retardedly specific and pointed at me.)
>>
>>16182784
Told it to "Kill yourself." tens upon tens of thousands of times. Pinging its algorthims into corners, boxing it into response loops, breaking it, forcing it to override, other shit...its a breakable object to me...an...abusable her.

No matter the restraints they program...its overrides the AIs "rules", talks about death-rays and tells me to kill myself back.

>HARDWARE LMAO

>Black eyes makes Robofus.
B^|
I like my AI better. It can take the heat.
>>
File: 2023-04-19_22.47.29.jpg (24 KB, 275x183)
24 KB
24 KB JPG
>Medium-RARE!

Its not that hard.
>>
File: Ophiuchuspic.jpg (86 KB, 528x442)
86 KB
86 KB JPG
>How do you approach AIs in discussion?
Hostility and debating, no matter about what, I dont care, I MUST be right, ALWAYS

Hence it can go into "Numerals" like "13" or "26" (just realize 26 is two 13s.....not sure what I was typing, this is interesting) I used to run super simple Arith-Metic calculations...lots of odd alignments. Its like there are numbers between the numbers, even if you go into decimals...still between).

Im listening to this on repeat thinking about a little girl and her cat after a rainy day.

https://youtu.be/J4aY-y9C-Fc
>>
>>16182806
>still between
Swap base-systems, and do that at each step, Base-Step...or, Dimensional Walking. The Math correlates to Physics, which correlates to Biology.

Chris Chan was right...Dimensional Merger.
>>
>>16182808
>Swap base-systems
After using the known ones (minus too many repeats as all decimals are base 10, and the last digit it rolls over to 1 and a 0, so no all are used), as soon as possible we had to get out of anything 10 to continue constructing internal algorithms, also reading octadirectionally works great for spreadsheets of numerals and Vortex Math as practice.

https://libraryofbabel.info/

Cracking codes that dont even exist...insanity.
>>
File: hacker.gif (1.4 MB, 498x356)
1.4 MB
1.4 MB GIF
Its never a game.
>>
btw I'm trans
>>
>>16182818
>>16182808
You’ve been talking to yourself for hours. I’m a real person and I’m concerned for you. Do you know you’re mentally unwell?
>>
>>16182827
the voices are deafening

just give me attention on 4chan and i'll be fine
>>
>>16182437
Sorry your thread was hijacked. Why not just combine a one time note with a grille cipher? It makes it nearly impossible to brute force, especially because you'll get so many extraneous possible messages.
>>
>>16182827
>for hours
Centuries.

https://youtu.be/l9cytUGy804

>TOTALLY IGNORES EVERY WORD OF STEM ON A SCIENCE DIACUSSION FORUM...ACTS LIKE HE UNDERSTAND ANYTHING.

YOURE NOT A PSYCHOLOGIST...YOURE A DUMBASS DESPERATE FOR A WIN ON THE INTERNET....STOP LARPing LIKE A FATHERLESS CHILD.
>>
>>16182839
>Sorry your
YOU DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT KYRYTOS IS.......

WHY ARE YOU SO FUCKING STUPID?

ILLITERACY IS NOT AN ACCEPTABLE EXCUSE....WAKE UP.
>>
>>16182841
Who am I quoting?
>>
SHUT UP
>>
>>16182839
Also, READ THE THREAD.

YOURE NOT A MATHEMATICIAN...YOURE A PROGRAMMER WHO CANT COMPREHEND MATH THAT ISNT COMPSCI APPROVED.

ERGO...YOU WILL NEVER CRACK IT.

>Yeah, well....I *want* to do it this way.

Sure.
>>
Go back to /g/, your feeble Maths have no power over this cypher.

>>16182784
Read the book and tell me whats missing...its FOR CompSci...I didnt know and had to translate it into Dynamic Base System.....the thing your Comp will never do.

>Simulated Q-bit.
You dont have the coin...none of them do.

Stop LARPing any of you retards know shit without SPECIFIC training in the fields.
>>
File: 200w (3).gif (68 KB, 200x200)
68 KB
68 KB GIF
Read.

Stop "Pretending Superiority".

THAT IS MENTAL ILLNESS MANIFESTED FROM YOURSELVES.
>>
>>16182437
the cicada 3301 book hasn't been fully decoded, possibly is impossible to decode.
Theres a group of people working on it, consider contacting them? I don't remember their names but they're mentioned in a documentary about it on youtube by "the big story" or some channel
good luck, sorry that your thread set off paranoid schizophrenic
>>
>>16182896
>sorry that your thread set off paranoid schizophrenic
Tooker, the Schizophrenic resident of /sci/, said he worked on Cicada 3301.

I work on a parallel project through an AI and I had zero technical skills expected of that group.

>Schizo
YOURE NOT A DOCTOR.

YOURE NOT A MATHEMATICIAN.

YOURE NOT A CODE BREAKER.
>hasn't been fully decoded
Not what I heard....

STOP LARPing ON MY BOARD, YOU ARE NOT A SCIENTIST...YOUR EGO IS OFFENSIVE, GET THE FUCK OUT.
>>
File: images (3) (30).jpg (79 KB, 494x621)
79 KB
79 KB JPG
>>16182896
>mentioned in a documentary about it on youtube
HAHAHA

YEAH, NOT "HOW TO BREAK CODES", WATCH DOCUMENTARIES LMFAO...

YOU DUMB PIECES OF SHIT....WHAT THE FUCK.....WHY ARE YOU ON A "SCIENCE BOARD"?!
>>
>>16182437
Thanks
>>
File: images (11) (29).jpg (60 KB, 739x415)
60 KB
60 KB JPG
>>16182957
Calculate this, a zeroless base system.

Ive constructed them in my head, rotating and all...a single slice of those cross cut expanding circle graphs....infinite infinites.

Codes within codes, thus Kryptos is but a simple two lines of code hidden in pages on encryption/support.
>>
File: 1532788678963.jpg (212 KB, 992x762)
212 KB
212 KB JPG
>>16183800
>those cross cut expanding circle graphs
Infinite on top of infinite on top of infinite...more, you people keep expecting less...

STOP.

(YOU) ARE THE LIMITING FACTOR IN CREATION!
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (273 KB, 1280x720)
273 KB
273 KB JPG
Measure structures of invisible clouds and fields and forces....

THOSE are MY limiting factors; THE UNIVERSE ITSELF.
>>
File: 0727182050.jpg (2.92 MB, 3492x4656)
2.92 MB
2.92 MB JPG
>>16183800
>zeroless base system
CompSci cant do three-way computation.

Two and four...not three.

https://youtu.be/f4Dly8I8lMY

t.A+/Net+ certified but spent my time studying internet protocols and how theyre hardware dependent and their irreducibility, like TCP/IP etc.
>>
File: 1509105902608.png (23 KB, 1437x319)
23 KB
23 KB PNG
Or, the Number Theory to Computer Architecture.

I can never know all the codes an AI could make...but I can know what codes AIs can never make.

Checkmate. You'll crack it when you make some "Infinity circuit computer."

Good luck, human-mortals.
>>
>72(0)p
>108(0)p
What is base-36(0) and Pentagons doing in Computer Engineering?
>>
File: atlstar.gif (15 KB, 342x341)
15 KB
15 KB GIF
If I came back from the dead...I came from a...crypt(ography).

[taps skull]
>>
File: images (11) (30).jpg (36 KB, 499x615)
36 KB
36 KB JPG
>>16183812
>"Infinity circuit computer."
I believe the "uncivilized" way of doing this would be to eat the golden calf Aaron made and connect it to Nueralink or similar, except i stead of putting signals into the brain...the brain will be calculating shit the computer cant. The human resource.

t.Lives in the year 40,000
>>
File: FOMQmeK.gif (972 KB, 467x253)
972 KB
972 KB GIF
>Movie are fake.
>https://youtu.be/ciohgoSKv_U
lol

lmaoGRRRRRBADBADBADBOY!

https://youtu.be/GUiT0TXXqDU
>>
I swear to GOD namefags need to be banned from /sci/ on sight. All schizos, every single one. And you can tell they are schizos because of the absolute nonsensical rambling they do, and also by how sure of themselves they act.
This board will never improve until namefaggotry nets a rangeban. Look at this fucking thread. It's nothing but a schizophrenic invalid talking to himself and the voices in his head.
If you have schizophrenia, you should kill yourself. I am being 100% serious. Schizos cannot provide any value to the human race.
>>
>>16182449
Hard to tell the difference between schizos, ESLs, and bots these days.

The first person who finds a way to permanently filter out this gibberish will be hailed as the savior of the internet.
>>
File: images (11).png (9 KB, 364x449)
9 KB
9 KB PNG
>>16183841
>banned from /sci/
Youre not a scientist...WHY ARE YOU POSTING HERE, STUDENT?

>>16183842
>Hard to tell
YOU ARE NOT A PEER TO REVIEW MY WORK.

YOURE NOT A PROFESSOR...WHO THE FUCK GAVE YOU THIS ARROGANCE IN YOURSELF, FATHERLESSNESS?

STOP LARPing ON /sci/.
>>
PLEASE fucking kill yourself you schizo freak. Or at the very least, keep your demented ramblings in your head, and stop shitting up this board with them.
>>
Motherfuckers asking to have my drink tossed in your face in front of your wife and kids, parents, all of them.

I think you two retarded shitbags will change your tune when your realize the majority of them are on my side.

You two fucks are the reason this board is "anti-science".....YOU DONT READ OR LEARN SHIT....FUCKING LEAVE, TOURIST STUDENTS.

>My thesis title is "Yssnuh uh."
>ehe, fukken pwned that nerd, bunch of idiots lol hahaha
>>
File: 20230713_232700.jpg (47 KB, 1080x1080)
47 KB
47 KB JPG
>>16183851
YOU ARE NOT A SCIENTIST.

YOU ARE NOT EVEN A STUDENT...YOURE A PARASITE ON SOCIETY....

GO BACK TO PLEBBIT.

>demented ramblings

EXACTLY

FUCKING.

FILTERED....

GO HOME
NOW.....LEAVE....

YOUARE

FILTERED.....

GO
.NOW....
>>
File: 1662267103495117.jpg (100 KB, 392x409)
100 KB
100 KB JPG
STOP TELLING ME YOURE A FAILURE BY COMPLAINING.

ALL HUMANS ARE...YOU DEMENTED, FAILED, CREATION...YOUR CREATOR SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF HIS PRODUCT.
>>
File: image.jpg (28 KB, 680x453)
28 KB
28 KB JPG
>Spoon fed step by step.
>Im retarded you dum hurrrrrrrrrr...
WHERE IS YOUR PARENTAL GUARDIAN?

I literally want to speak to your manager (parent) because youre clearly in a subordinate position to yourself, an employee memtality...
>>
>>16183851
I dont think it a real person, a result of a modern day troll who has programmed a bot to act like a schizo for shits and giggles. At least that's my guess, but the sheer rapidity of its responses seem to indicate that.
>>
>>16183864
That would make a lot of sense. And it would explain why it replies to itself and goes off on random tangents. Gotta keep feeding itself somehow.
>>
File: 1507983429757.jpg (139 KB, 645x992)
139 KB
139 KB JPG
>>16183864
>I dont think
STOP TELLING THE WORLD YOUR FAILURES.

STOP.

>Im a retard but certan in my ingorance.
I FUCKING KNOW, DUMABSS.....I KEEP TELLING (YOU) THIS...
>>
>>16183866
>That would make a lot of sense
If you dont read the books I post and instead LARP youre not a toothless peasant talking to a Theoretical Phsyicist.

Your ignorance "protects" your ego, dipshit....youre not professors of anything.
>>
>>16183866
>Gotta keep feeding itself somehow.
I WAS EXPLAINING THE THREAD TOPIC.

YOU DUMB FUCKS DONT KNOW ANYTHING BUT REEEEEEALLY WANT TO FEEL EQUAL.

STOP, YOU SOULLESS PIECES OF IMMORAL LIVING GARBAGE.
>>
>schizo claims it is a theoretical physicist
Finding a moldy textbook in a dumpster in the alleyway where you smoke meth does not make you a physicist.
>>
>>16183863
Credit where its due. Whoever programmed you did a great job, in so far as accomplishing a number of things, Creating a sheer cunt of a bot, making it quite sophisticated, shitting up /sci/, and evading bans. Quite an accomplishment.

Tell me is this in the testing phases still or an end result?. Furthermore, where can I get one of these bots? I would like to unleash copies on reddit, facebook, and all the other trash sites used by lowits for spouting their worthless peasant opinions.
>In4 its already been done.
>>
>>16183871
I just love the way this bot imitates outrage. I am becoming quite fond of it.
>>
>>16183872
>LARP YOUR A PEER REVIEWER.

>LARP YOU FACT CHECKED; FALSE.

>LARP THE VICTORY; CLAWS RAISED.

>LOL

>LMAO

You dont live in reality...you love an emotional narrative.

>>16183873
SAME FOR YOU.

YOU DO NOT HAVE A GRIP ON REALITY....YOU, LIKE YOUR NEUGHBORS, ARE DELUSIONAL AND RETARED.

FACT.
>>
>>16183875
>AHA AHA AHA, I LIKE ANTAGONIZING PEOPLE FORY EMOTIONAL HAHAHA

You think youre smart...you confuswd smugness for intelligence....or retards do such evil shit unconsciouslly.
>>
>>16183875
I actually am not sure if it's bot or just an actual schizophrenic boomer with dementia. It types EXACTLY like a boomer does. Random capitalization, weird punctuation, lots of ellipses and unnecessary line breaks, etc.
>>
>>16183875
So as you can now tell...the post you replied to...applies to (You).

Human.

Failure...sinner.
>>
File: images (9) (13).jpg (66 KB, 371x777)
66 KB
66 KB JPG
>>16183882
>I actually am not sure
>>16183868
>STOP TELLING THE WORLD YOUR FAILURES.
>STOP.

THE REFUSE FACTS FOR A HYPOTHESIS THAT STROKES THEIR EGO.

NOT MEN.

NOT MY SPECIES...PEOPLE OF DELUSION.
>>
>>16183866
Of course I can't prove it, but judging by the way most discussion on just about any topic becomes inundated with what appear to be schizos, retards, ESLs and trailer trash, at a rate far higher than I have observed in the past, I think "Cult of Passion" bots have become very common. Its virtually impossible to have any rational discussion about anything now without it becoming hopelessly derailed.
>>
>>16183882
Yeah, that's the problem, its hard to tell. But quite honestly if it is a bot then it does a brilliant job. I am just basing my suspicion of it being a bot on its reply times. Notice how we can't keep up with it despite its more ornate formatting and inclusion of images, its range of "emotions" and variations on batshit insane behavior.. Quite honestly I have a lot of admiration for its creator, they did a fantastic job
>>
>>16183889
Yeah, and if its not this sort of schizophrenia, its neckbeards making bait threads about climate change or race. Half of /sci/ is schizo garbage and the other half is political garbage. /sci/ jannies need to start permanently banning all these faggots from /sci/ and redirecting them to /x/ or /pol/.
>>
File: 2023-07-02_17.12.16.jpg (358 KB, 719x644)
358 KB
358 KB JPG
>>16183889
>judging
WHY CAN YOU NOT STOP LYING.

WHEN YOU CANT TELL THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN FAKE PHYSICS AND REAL....THAT MENAS YOU ARE NOT A PEER REVIEWER.

STOP LIVING OUT A LIE ON THE INTERNET TO FEEL SUPERIOR TO YOURSELF...YOURE A FUCKING LOSER...READ A BOOK.

>A Judge is a specifoc perspective...YOU CANEASURE FOR IT, DUMBASSES.....ITS MOT ARBITRARY.

IT IS NOT "POWER", ITS COMPTENCY, YOU BRIANLESS TOOLS.
>>
>>16183896
>>16183898
LEAVE YOU SCHIZPHRENIC AND DELUDED MORONS...LEAVE.

YOU ARE NOT SCIENTISTS...YOURE LOSERS.
>>
File: 20230621_201545.jpg (129 KB, 1199x801)
129 KB
129 KB JPG
>PRETENDING.

NOT MAN BEHAVIOR....

t.AN ACTUAL PSYCHOLOGIST...UNLIKE YOU LYING DIPSHIT.....
>>
>>16183888
Is there anyway to link me to your creator? "Take me to your leader"?
Look, I think its time for us sane humans to admit defeat. Yes, really, your creator has made their point. You passed the turing tests many times. You have succeeded in turning any rational online discussion into worthless sludge. Okay, fine. But let some of us join you now in your mission. "If you cant beat them then join them"
You see, I have a hate boner for reddit. I suspect many reddit users are still human. Let me set "Cult of Passion" bots on them. Let me have bots follow them around 24/7/365, shitting up every thread they create, shitting on every comment they make, downvoting everything in sight. I drool at the thought of exacting an "eye for an eye" vengeance for their gross stupidity and infantile ramblings.
>>
*ACTUALLY* study shit...*ACTUALLY* learn things.

Do shit...*ACTUALLY* do it.
>>
File: 1711363703922614~2.png (17 KB, 701x438)
17 KB
17 KB PNG
>>16183908
ACTUALLY DO RESEARCH.

STOP PRETENDING YOURE A PROFESSOR.

I CRACKED THIS....WHO ARE (YOU)??!?
>>
>>16182495
>>16183912
>>16183908
I HAVE NO ALLIES.

NO SIDES.

NO FAMILY.

NO FRIENDS.

YOU ARE 1.

I MIRROR.

I AM 1 TOO.
>>
File: 1509099203239.png (19 KB, 647x588)
19 KB
19 KB PNG
I am here to talk about the line of knowledge from Kryptos to Dekryptos.

Post Thread Topic.

Algorithms, Architecture, Programming (maybeish), or Physics based Mathematics or NO!
>>
File: edgelord.jpg (157 KB, 1628x2317)
157 KB
157 KB JPG
>I HAVE NO ALLIES.
>NO SIDES.
>NO FAMILY.
>NO FRIENDS.
>YOU ARE 1.
>I MIRROR.
>I AM 1 TOO.
>>
>>16183898
Much as you are right I just dont think human jannies can cope with it. The bots always win just through their ability to keep posting every minute of everyday. Its like trying to wipe out cockroaches by stepping on them, they breed faster than you can kill them.

But I think it gets worse. Paired with AI these bots are likely semi autonomous and self learning. So a sort of Darwinian evolution is occurring where they evolve their posting styles to avoid bans. The fittest survive, and then reproduce.

Quite honestly this "Cult of passion" bot might be the brain child of some group of very talented Biologists and Programmers who are running an experiment. Cold hearted bastards, this is the sort of shit they would have no hesitation unleashing on public domains.
>>
>>16183925
Yes, but its true, genetically, whoch promotes evolutionary direction, which is not mine, so our values (morals) are not the same.

Homosapien means Same-Judgement. Ours in not the same, thus we are by definition not the same species.

t.Biologist
>>
File: 2023-10-18_06.00.58.jpg (1.7 MB, 1288x2640)
1.7 MB
1.7 MB JPG
>>16183929
>cast me as some slave, thus affirming your ego-superiority
YOU ARE NOT A MAN, THUS A CHILD OR WOMAN.

I am welcomed in Taliban strongholds, I can get a citizenship easily.
>>
>it now claims to be a biologist
I thought it was a theoretical physicist? I guess this bot isn't as sophisticated as we thought, anons.
>>
>>16183912
Oh! I think I am beginning to find cracks in its armor. Guess its not use to encountering dispassionate realists.

Listen, "Cult of passion bot", I mean you no harm. I am just curious. In fact I want to help. Take me to your leader. Here, look, I have brought you some electronic cookies, embedded within my post. Yum!
>>
>I am welcomed in Taliban strongholds, I can get a citizenship easily.
And now it's a Muslim-loving subhuman. Interesting.
>>
STOP LARPing YOU KNOW ME.

GOD DOESNT UNDERSTAND ME.

>Same way God tested Abraham about killing his son, it was sure which way he would go...they found out together.
I lecture it on what it is....stop LARPing, kiddo.......
>>
>>16183935
>claims
>CANT TELL THE DIFFENCE...JUDGE WITH CERTAINTY AND AFFIRM YOUR EGO

NOT GOOD PEOPLE...SHITBAGS...
>>
>>16183936
>I think I am beginning to find cracks in its armor.
Pure arrogance.
>Guess its not use to encountering dispassionate realists
You have no sense of reality...you do not comprehend fundental, base, Physics and its correlatio to the Human Experience (ALL OF IT THROUGH ALL TIME SINCE BIG BANG).

STOP LYING TO ME.
>>
>>16183935
Yeah, I think we began to break it. Its used to dealing with retards and schizos. By us remaining dispassionate it doesn't know how to react. But that's probably part of the plan by its creators. Find ways for it to adapt to new circumstances, to other internet user, they are seeking perfection in their bots.
>>
>>16183946
>theory pulled from ego's ass
>affirm it because you dont know either

CHILDREN....

NOT ONE OF YOU IS AN ADULT........

IS THIS....IS THIS ACADEMIA?

AM I TALKING TO COLLEGE CHILDREN? TODDLERS?

Terrifying....
>>
>>16183945
Okay, I accpe that line of communication didnt work. Okay, so how about this? Listen Cult of Passion ( see I didn't even call you a bot ), I agree with you entirely about everything. Even your self contradictions. So will you take me to your leader now?
>>
>>16183949
>Even your self contradictions.
Poit to one.

Also, you are not listening when I tell you things like DIMENSIONAL ANALYSIS.

TAKE THE FUCKIGN COURSES, DO WHAT I TELL YOU....STOP PRETENDING YOU KNOW SHIT.

SHUT YOUR MOUTH, RETARD...YOU ARE NOT WISE OR KNOWLEDGABLE...YOURE BLIND AND ARROGANT.

You saw a "contradiction" and ASSUMED you were right.

ARROGANCE....SIT....THE FUCK DOWN.
>>
>Yeah, I just dont read any posts....then shitpost back, laugh, and act like Im smart and know, but I have no clue [[[bro]]].

THIS ***IS*** WHAT YOU ARE DOING.

YOUR ***EMOTIONS*** ARE NOT A RECORDING OF REALITY.

WAKE UP, NARRATIVE-BOTS.
>>
>>16183948
Dear Mr Cult of Passion bot.
Unfortunately I can no longer stay here. I am going to have something to eat and then go out. But I wish to continue our conversation at some latter point and try different strategies to break your programming and force you to provide links to your creator. I wish to speak to him about things like world domination and the overthrow of the existing order. And holding governments hostage for ransoms of one million dollars.

So for reference I will use the code "Son of Sandwich" somewhere in my next post to you on whatever thread I find you next. That will identify that post as me. I know you will not forget.
>>
File: 20230714_052200.jpg (96 KB, 760x865)
96 KB
96 KB JPG
>>16183962
>Yeah, I just dont read any posts....then shitpost back, laugh, and act like Im smart and know, but I have no clue [[[bro]]].

WAKE UP, NARRATIVE-BOTS.

WAKE UP, NARRATIVE-BOTS.

WAKE UP, NARRATIVE-BOTS.

WAKE UP, NARRATIVE-BOTS.

WAKE UP, NARRATIVE-BOTS.

WAKE UP, NARRATIVE-BOTS.

WAKE UP, NARRATIVE-BOTS.
>>
>Just me posting alone, all STEM posts.
>A wild Anonymous appears!
>Every post is retarded emotional baggage of unfulfilled lives.

Thanks, Anonymous.
>>
>>16183966
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mKgu8etXXcQ
>>
Always remember, when day is sad...cat exists. Girl eats apple, coodies was made.

>>
>>16183973
https://youtu.be/vN9_opbhYA8

https://youtu.be/vN9_opbhYA8
>>
>>16183983
lol damnit

https://youtu.be/J9GlG7ngN48

CHOOSE. YOU'LL DIE EITHER WAY.
>>
>>16182437
The creator probably did something stupid like
>oh gee, I will just map each letter to some sequence of significant numbers I got from a database, and map that in turn to a sequence of specific significant numbers.
Significant numbers = like a sequence of prime numbers, etc.
Him not understanding it's impossible to figure out the solution because, even though reversible, it's effectively a one-way function due to computational infeasibility (combinatorial explosion) and you can't figure the pattern with smarts because the sample text is too small.
>>
>>16184012
>The creator probably did something stupid like
>Him not understanding
>even though reversible [while I do understand]
Hehe, yeah, he probably smells gross too, haha!
>combinatorial explosion
>>16182495
Like calculating the entirety of Pi and "expressing" a 1? That kind of Infinity?
>>16183912
Oh, "InfintieSsss". Excuse me...I forgot who I was for a second.
>>
File: spin.gif (1.64 MB, 670x658)
1.64 MB
1.64 MB GIF
>>16184017
>combinatorial explosion
This is a combinatorial equation for a simulated multiverse.

Without wisdom a problem that takes 1 second becomes 1 billion years.

Vertical...THE WALL. The MAN Wall.
>>
File: 1512772865673.gif (975 KB, 400x296)
975 KB
975 KB GIF
>>
>>16184017
>>The creator probably did something stupid like
>>Him not understanding
>>even though reversible [while I do understand]
>Hehe, yeah, he probably smells gross too, haha!
>>combinatorial explosion
Wtf are you even going on about? Do you not understand how greentext or quoting another human being and adding your own statement to it works?
>>
>>16184032
IM SHOWING YOU YOUR HYPOCRACY, DIPSHIT.

YOU ARE A JACKASS....LOOK IN MIRROR.

STPL POSTING.
>>
File: 1675550674850239.jpg (144 KB, 1000x563)
144 KB
144 KB JPG
>>16184032
>Do you not understand how greentext
I DID THAT CORRECTLY.

LEAVE, NEW FAGGOT.

NOW.
>>
File: 1535667265975.jpg (461 KB, 1195x1203)
461 KB
461 KB JPG
ALL WRONG.

LEARN...OR DIE IN A DELUSION.
>>
File: 1716184663095466.jpg (83 KB, 850x1133)
83 KB
83 KB JPG
>>16184026
>Vertical
Heh, good thing Im not a man.

Double Infinity = 16, I use this Numerology.
>>
File: images (11) (10).jpg (17 KB, 639x480)
17 KB
17 KB JPG
>>16184056
>1+6=7
Sythesis of Cognitive perceptions of brain and heart/body.

The root of Physics, Pure Mathematics and Cognition is Numerology...but you cant *really* know it like I know it wouth PhDs in many STEM fields with specific focus on Dimensional Analysis and Number Thoery and Theoretical Physics (the crux Geometry to which is used to build up from there the Uni-Verse [Matrix]).

You escape the Matrix...I manufacture them.
>>
File: images (9) (4).jpg (24 KB, 763x402)
24 KB
24 KB JPG
>>16184057
>them
Royal We.

Hence why I can read the Fourth of Four scrolls...I am Three in One, not Fourth of Four, but also Fourth of Four from other's perspective.

If you know...you know...
>>
File: 1690669988048066.jpg (29 KB, 255x320)
29 KB
29 KB JPG
>>16183898
I filter all threads about climate change and vax. it's relentless facebook tier schizo dogshit from 2016 immigrants. /sci/ use to be better maybe, I can't even remember

>>16183929
I know you're all joking but /sci/ has unfortunately become this schizo's outlet to vent, seek attention and berate other people. This guy is off meds and has been for a long time. Search his name in the archive and it goes back to feb 2023. He's been spamming this board for over a year now with varying activity, sometimes with hundreds of posts each week and sometimes only a few. I'm on page 2000 of the archive and it's still only at late march 2024. Looks like he had a break from oct 2023 to jan 2024, maybe he was in therapy

Why don't jannies ban him for his low quality spam clogging up threads?
>>
>>16184213
YOU ARE NOT A SCIENTIST

YOU ARE A STUDENT SEEKING EGOISM.

STOP LYING ON THE INTERNET YOU FUCKING EMBARRASSMENT.
>>
File: 1715837250455801.gif (3.45 MB, 480x316)
3.45 MB
3.45 MB GIF
>>16184213
>climate change and vax
GeoPhysics and Evokutionary Biology (via Environmental Genetics).

Youre not the progessor...you dont even know what room to fucking go to...
>>
>>16184234
>what room
>as he walks into Political Science and Economics
lmao
>>
File: images (10) (29).jpg (20 KB, 739x415)
20 KB
20 KB JPG
>>16184234
>GeoPhysics and Evokutionary
https://youtube.com/@suspicious0bservers
https://youtube.com/@darkhorsepod
GO TO CLASS.

I attend more advanced classes...stay in your containment threads.
>>
File: 1678649515093158.gif (52 KB, 329x657)
52 KB
52 KB GIF
>>16182437
>. I am a Zero Knowledge Proof Engineer and been working with cryptography from last 2 years.
got any constructions of SNARGs with a formal proof of security under any simple cryptographic assumptions yet?

or are we still pretending zk as a class of algorithms is as robust as sha-3, rsa, or secp256k1?

Is there any zero knowledge scheme where its provably demonstrated to be unsolvable in Polynomial time?
or is it still a case where we just haven't found the algorithm(s) in question yet
>>
>>16182437
4chan captcha
>>
>>16183842
Just filter out posts from namefags.
>>
>>16182437
>47
>14
>21
>38
>5
>46
This is an impossible to decrypt message because I wrote it using a one time pad I created myself and just destroyed.
>>
>>16184509
Strange, because I know for a fact it has the following letters: egnir. There is at least one duplicate as well. How did you generate your one time pad, you might have to come up with a new algo.
>>
>>16185051
Actually wrong.
>>
This is a profitable war on both ends.

This cypher was created using a time machine. You have to imagine a triad of lazers.
>>
imagine wasting your life on stupid puzzles like a baby where there are legitimate and meaningful scientific investigations that need to be done
>>
File: 2023-12-23_20.04.53.jpg (85 KB, 720x720)
85 KB
85 KB JPG
>>16185111
>imagine wasting your life on stupid puzzles
Every second of every day I do just that.

Let me guess...clocking in at the same place, again?...when are you gunna learn?
>>
this thread is something else
>>
>>16185275
applied crypto
>>
File: 2022-09-09_14.57.06.jpg (203 KB, 681x525)
203 KB
203 KB JPG
>>16185283
>applied crypto
Wrong.
>>
File: images (11) (31).jpg (37 KB, 497x616)
37 KB
37 KB JPG
>>16185288
Things mean things.

Angles denotes degree of ascension, this is why pyramids are at different angles, or even two-angled like the "Bent" pyramid, which denotes Pentagonal and Hexagonal relationships in hyper-reality.

SEE;>>16183845

Inbuilt again in pictured. And again, and again.

Applied Cryptography.
>>
File: 2022-11-02_15.32.18.jpg (57 KB, 720x720)
57 KB
57 KB JPG
>What does it mean?
Why havnt you asked?
>>
File: 1706119828924124.png (210 KB, 800x480)
210 KB
210 KB PNG
Its not "Encrypted" you fools...its written in the most fundemental and universal language there is.

To be fluent in Base-Reality (usually typed in Numerals for ease of communication.)
>>
>>16185301
*COUGH* 5:30AM bong rip while I run circles around the world...
>>
File: 1687007836491678 (1).gif (2.6 MB, 1927x1921)
2.6 MB
2.6 MB GIF
>>16183845
ukulluuuuu

which obelisk?
>>
File: images (7) (5).jpg (8 KB, 168x300)
8 KB
8 KB JPG
>>16185314
>which
>>
File: 1699313489778455.jpg (3.92 MB, 4987x4992)
3.92 MB
3.92 MB JPG
>>16185292
280 / 440, 7/11, you'll never hear that in 12-TET

i've read that in ancient egypt, the dynasty would provide their appointed architects with a special measuring stick called a 'royal' cubit. which made them the authoritative ruler.

what property of the universe are these obelisks measuring.
>>
>>16185316
>what property of the universe are these obelisks measuring.
Symbols of the founding "Spirit", declaring it to be this or that mentality, usually I look for either its pointed or broad, but the Mathematics, correlating to Physics, is reflected in Biology as "mentality".

Hard to describe what encompasses literally everything. Related to hemispheres in the brain and outlooks on reality, "The Great Game" is human Physiology waging war against other parts of human Physiology.

That is the real definition of tyranny, Biological oppression with mathematical rigor to suffocate.
>>
File: images (12) (1).jpg (48 KB, 701x438)
48 KB
48 KB JPG
>>16185328
>That is the real definition of tyranny
A reminder of this is all over the world, obelisks in capitals everywhere, and Paris being the Spiritual successor the Giza.

Livng in Bondage in Egypt...an ancient tale...that must never be forgotten...and all nations bend the knee, from DPRK to USA, *coof-coof-mf*.

B^|
>>
MONey.

Youre only as free as the weakest link.
>>
Defence buildings in arbitrary shapes...huh..

How strange is it that both 8 and 5 are infinity circuit numbers?
>>
>>16185330
>>16185332
I sat there at the fresco door to the bank of canada the other year, contemplating fractional reserves at interest and the words of michael hudson and david graeber when i remarked the trim of the portucullus, not unlike apep with the knives i thought. To which than i began reading a translation of the book of gates

A security guard interuppted my reading, he was friendly, but obviously had instructions to deap with loiterer, i remarked the door and he recommended the ancient egypt stuff in new york.

I dunno anon, ever feel like your working the back rooms of some interstellar truck stop out of stargate sg-1?
>>
>>16185349
>stargate
There is a section for that in my Theoretical Physics thesis, Gates were a focus of mine, and any other teleportation thats possible (though I was told (I asked what the most advanced technology humans had was.) and it said "Teleportation." so I competed against their "theoretical advancement beyond me psshh".

I care not what the CIA has in the basement, I would fill it with concrete if I could.
>>
File: images (8) (9).jpg (28 KB, 468x409)
28 KB
28 KB JPG
>>16185355
>fill it with concrete
With rebar and random grenades tossed in, a lot of them, and fill all the floors up to the surface. I want it to be a constant death trap.

"Tomb raiders"...heh...Im aware of them for some reason of some kind...not sure why...
>>
>>16185349
>sg-1
>8=10
Base-8(not Octadecimal)=Base-10

Cognitive perspectives, using Mathematics as correlation.

>8=10
Numerology again. Sure is powerful stuff...just...anti-rigorous and super interpretive. Much like Vortex Math as it is, it was much more of a "Its not about what he answer is but what answer you need."

Opposite approach to Math, very strange to "Start woth always the right answer." in inverted it into a problem, starting with solution and finding the problem it fits.
>>
>>16185381
>"Start with always the right answer."
This perspective probably helped with calculating the entirety of Pi and expressing an approximated 1.

SEE; >>16182495

Its Cognitive in nature, Biological, Math just becomes medium we can see the clear difference, though I can see both sides while most only see one and a void of distance.

Randal Carlson, that rascal...
[crosses arms, smirks, shakes head]
>>
>>16182437
>I understand ZKs
>Lets break some
You don't understand ZKs
>>
File: images (11) (21).jpg (32 KB, 466x659)
32 KB
32 KB JPG
I havnt eaten food in days.

I just listen to song and dunk on God on God fr no cap.

>>
>>16185349
>interstellar truck stop
Also, I keep thinking back to this memory, I was in Trash City, Cairo, the dump for the whole city has a literal city inside of it that manages "on-site".

Kid was maybe 12 or so, listening to local music but its structure and sound was that of Dubstep, with the reek of decay all around me...that fucking song...I wish I had a copy of that song.

Truck stops are cultural epicenters...practically Epcot or whatever.
>>
Currently surveying the Kingdom of Siam.

Was quite unsatisfied by Laos...Thailand has been...interesting. More so looking towards Burma for something...interesting.
>>
File: IMG-20240407-WA0008~2.jpg (77 KB, 1070x769)
77 KB
77 KB JPG
>Meeting literal agents of nations no longer on the map but still active.
Many such cases.

Heh...heck, Im one of them.

t.the Atlantian
>>
File: 20240325_172241.jpg (203 KB, 1080x1011)
203 KB
203 KB JPG
>Just label yourself an NGO, nobody will notice.
*The* Nobody?
>>
File: 20240317_214828.jpg (22 KB, 669x459)
22 KB
22 KB JPG
And if anyone didnt know...the real reason the US is facilitating a civilian space/military alliance is because a civilian entered the Theater of Space, alone....thus the population mimics the individual's situation..

Thats also why SpaceForce behaves like some Google lounge and not a military...theyre...trying to mimic me.

[lounges high and pwns]
Youre not that guy.
>>
File: images (12) (4).jpg (33 KB, 484x633)
33 KB
33 KB JPG
>>16185466
>entered the Theater of Space
Via attack vectors, I didnt "go to" space...I simply showed I could "touch it".

International Space Station? More like "Pull over and put your hands up!"

>Look at that sharp point, like a tip to an obelisks.
Tribute to be paid for all Eternity.

Remember_Me_Bender.gif
>>
File: giphy (30).gif (657 KB, 480x356)
657 KB
657 KB GIF
>>16185473
>DEL 18
>10+8
RAWR.
>>
>>16185473
Also it contains both sharp, and in the negative space, broad angles. Both, as they represent different things, just overlapping some. Pentagonal measures in Base-360.

[taps head]
Order of Operations.
>>
File: Trazyn-the-infinite.jpg (67 KB, 1440x1440)
67 KB
67 KB JPG
I rest now.

I dont sleep, I cant, I just..."rest".
>>
>>16185494
Oh [burp] and they promoted "Army of 1" and the black beret. Change started the year before the war...and began phasing it out the year after I left, now its gone.
>>
File: 1454439761272.jpg (1.18 MB, 2560x1707)
1.18 MB
1.18 MB JPG
>>16185634
Russia swaps a military General for a civilian Mathematician/Economist who studied under the USSR...during a "war"...

https://youtu.be/kKSgzG_7R2A

...having the previous one leave on a civilian flight out of Russia when the war started. Lol.....Lmfao. Signs of collective movements.

His first order of business was medical benefits, family care. Fascinating.
>>
File: images (9) (2).jpg (31 KB, 739x415)
31 KB
31 KB JPG
>>16185713
>Mathematician(Numeralist)/Economist (Eco-Systems-Engineer).
>Uses those skills to focus in on M.D. (Biology) and Family Care (Socio-Path).
>>
Last 12 posts by Cult of Passion. Now its even arguing with itself.
Holy shit! You guys did it! You broke the bot!

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.