[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/sci/ - Science & Math

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: images (21).jpg (29 KB, 452x678)
29 KB
29 KB JPG
I will only focus on the issue of physical strength, on average, this is one of the most dimorphic aspects that we can notice.

however, it is neither absolute nor less invariable... the distribution of physical strength is highly linked to dopamine so that it can be distributed without much dimorphism.

I will cite a case
In 1964, a woman alone lifted a car that was on top of her son, and we call this “hysterical strength” and this happens when the body releases a lot of adrenaline in an extreme way in response to momentary stress and this quickly increases blood circulation to the muscles providing greater oxygen and energy and it allows, for a specific period of time, incredible strength that would normally be impossible under normal conditions.
so certain activities that are said to be male-intensive and stressful, women can be capable.
>>
>>16247683
?
>>
>>16247683
Women can build significant lower body strength. The kind involved in lifting a car.
They cannot, however, build significant upper body strength, the kind that can fend off natural predators as well as male rapists.
>>
>>16247683
Two bell curve distributions with overlap but different means and extremes. What do you not understand?
>>
>>16247683
>so certain activities that are said to be male-intensive and stressful, women can be capable.
I dont see your point. Yes, muscles are used at a fraction of their potential, people on PCP can reach that potential and basically break their own bones and tendons and muscles by going to the max. Normal people just feel pain and stop, these limits are there for a reason.
The maximum limit for women will still be lower than for men. I dont understand what this has to do with sex relativity
>>
2 tons is easily liftable even without training. I don't mean liftable in the air, but enough to free a person stuck under it.
>>
SHUT THE FUCK UP RETARD

https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2020/02/200205132404.htm
>males' upper bodies, on average, have 75% more muscle mass and 90% more strength than females'
>the males' average power during a punching motion was 162% greater than females', with the least-powerful man still stronger than the most powerful woman

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/17186303/
>90% of females produced less force than 95% of males. Though female athletes were significantly stronger (444 N) than their untrained female counterparts, this value corresponded to only the 25th percentile of the male subjects.
>>
>>16247791
>Women can build significant lower body strength. The kind involved in lifting a car.
Yes
>>16247842
>>16247847
>>16247861
>>
>>16247872
Not the OP but see here>>16247842
>>
woman here
We greater strength lower body strength
>>16247847
What is your point
>>
>>16247683
Men bros?
I thought we are ridiculously more strength than women
>>
>>16247872
Maybe the females just haven’t trained their strength as hard as the men did
>>
>>16247872
why do you only read abstract? In risk positions, women have an increase in force majeure and sexual diphorfism in their data does not affect lifestyle
>we discovered that in certain activities, mainly of a linear nature, women have similar or better consistency depending on their lifestyle
>>
>>16247847
Your English is so bad
Do you are the OP isn't?
>>
>>16247920
Yeah they do overlap as my post said
>90% of females produced less force than 95% of males

>>16247934
Shut the FUCK UP retard
>elite female athletes were as strong as 25th percentile average men

>>16247791
>t. nerdcel who has never deadlifted in his life
Lifting a car requires upper body strength

>>16247926
Women have 60-70% the lower body strength of men
Retards think women have strong legs because they naturally accumulate fat in their hips and thighs, making them look thicker
>>
>>16247945
but the overlap is not extreme
>>
>>16247942
What are you talking about ESL
>>
>we discovered that in certain activities, mainly of a linear nature, women have similar or better consistency depending on their lifestyle>>16247949
>>
>>16247945
>Women have 60-70% the lower body strength of men
Retards think women have strong legs because they naturally accumulate fat in their hips and thighs, making them look thicker
I never said we were much stronger, but we have significant strength. see that we have mastered ballet for example and other Olympic things that use the legs and hips
>>
i do not understand.
What is the point?! Please guys help me
>>
>>16247945
? Calm down fool

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.