[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/sci/ - Science & Math

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1693019012468.webm (2.99 MB, 1920x1080)
2.99 MB
2.99 MB WEBM
Gastroenterology - "The only cure for your disease is surgery"
Surgery - "If you're not bleeding right now, fuck off"
Ophthalmology - "That will be half of your lifetime savings"
Radiology - "That will be half of my lifetime"
Dermatology - "Diagnosis: Dermatitis/Cancer."
Family Medicine - "We don't know what you have and we don't know how to cure you"
Internal Medicine - "We know what you have but we don't know how to cure you"
Neurology - "I am most likely an incel"
Cardiology - "Yeah you're fucked beyond hope unless you go to the heart surgeon"
Heart Surgery - "Yeah you're fucked"
>>
>>16249218
Wow she's just like me
>>
>>16249218
Once normalniggers were allowed to cheat their way through med school it was over.
Feudalism is based because normalniggers stay peasants and natural aristocrats are able to rise like cream.
>>
>>16249231
>Implying that we don't have feudalism now and doctors are not peasants
Peasant = renting / borrowing means of production. Aristocrat = owning means of production. Doctor = paying rent / mortgage, paying taxes, paying student loans, borrowing medical tools and facilities, getting a salary from the elite and giving the salary back to the elite via bills and consumption.
>>
>>16249218
they fucking rotoscoped this.
>>
>>16249218
Gastroenterologist feels the lipoma beneath my naval and says, "Eh, just let me know if it gets bigger or starts to hurt." General surgeon says the same thing but offers to remove it.
>>
>>16249218
kek
>>
>>16249218
what about optometry?
>>
>>16249218
She's underage isn't she?
>>
>>16249258
This guy's right. Doctors are just apex wagies at the end of the day.
>>
>>16249218
Source for the webm

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.