[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/sci/ - Science & Math

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 190527_r34379.jpg (539 KB, 2013x2560)
539 KB
539 KB JPG
Psychiatry general
>>
File: EzDBthfXAAASR26.jpg (57 KB, 1080x433)
57 KB
57 KB JPG
Why are liberals so prone to mental illness? Has science figured this one out yet?
>>
You can have your whole negative side knocked offline. In which case you may be the recipient of all mental illnesses(I e. You can't be negative comfortably and other people's negativity makes you fit).
>>
>>16258544
I AM STRONGH and PLIYTE
>>
>>16258525
>Why are liberals so prone to mental illness?
liberals, be them leftists or rightists, are prone to mental illness because they feel the rules of life, society and nature are in general opressive of their freedoms.
They are constraints to their actions and independence.
>>
>>16258522
Pseudo-science.
>>
>>16258525
Just a guess, liberals are more willing to go to a psych or talk to their doctor about mental health. Is it even possible to go to a psychiatrist and not come out with a diagnosis of some kind?
>>
>>16259110
not if they expect to get paid.
insurence doesnt payout without a dx.
>>
File: 1719651795217.jpg (6 KB, 250x206)
6 KB
6 KB JPG
>>16258522
The official psychiatric "treatment" for suicidal urges is to keep you locked up until you don't openly talk about suicide anymore. How is this considered medical science?
>>
>>16259497
"Legal liability". They don't want you to kill yourself under their supervision.
Simple as that. That's why you're pumped full with tranquilizers and placed in cold rooms.
>>16259110
>Is it even possible to go to a psychiatrist and not come out with a diagnosis of some kind?
Technically yes. It just doesn't happen often.
>>
>>16259501
Legal liability my ass. I had a psychotherapist directly tell me "kys". Those assholes can get away with anything. In the end they'll just claim the patient was lying.
>>
>>16259502
You sound kind of crazy, maybe we should lock you up for another few weeks
>>
>>16259497
>The official psychiatric "treatment" for suicidal urges is to keep you locked up until you don't openly talk about suicide anymore.
well, in my personal case. I was just prescribed some antidepressants and sent home. I went to the pharmacy, bought them, and started taking them. After a few days, I felt better.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.