[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/sci/ - Science & Math

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: images (11).jpg (8 KB, 231x218)
8 KB
8 KB JPG
Help me out /sci/ because jewgle isn't giving me any conclusive answers.

Is there any actual evidence or link to second hand vape smoke harming animals, specifically cats? PG is apparently dangerous to them but I can't seem to find how much is in vape smoke and how much it takes to harm a cat.

Need some chemical engineer to break it down for me please
>>
>>16259401
Here's a straight answer:
Stop being a faggot and vaping. You'll get popcorn lung and kill your cat.
>>
>>16259405
>You'll get popcorn lung
Fake news
Not a single case of anyone ever developing this from vapes
>>
>>16259405
Popcorn lung is a meme by big tobacco but explain how it's harmful to my cat more than "its bad because there's a miniscule amount of nicotine in the smoke"
>>
>>16259417
It's harmful to your cat because now he has to live with a faggot who vapes. He might neck himself in shame.
>>
>>16259433
Nigger I know I'm a fag but is there any chemical or scientific reason it could be actually harmful that isn't a fly farts amount of nicotine
>>
>>16259401
Anything you breathe in that isn't something you should normally be breathing in is harmful both for you and your cat. Stop being a fag.
>>
>>16259459
>fly farts amount of nicotine
nicotine has LSD-tier threshold doses, a "fly's fart" is worth is a lot
Also use https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/ and search "feline vaporizer smoke" or "feline nicotine/PG toxicity". Pubmed is like google for medical info
>>
>>16259401
Assuming you are a 75 kg male. The cat is only ~5 % of your weight. The chemical dose is then proportionally higher for your cat, the cat receiving ~20 times the dose you get.

Try inhaling 20 vapes at once for several days and see how much good it does to you.
>>
Vape outside your house retard. Or if you live in a city, open your window, pop your head out and vape outside your room
>>
>>16259507
>implying the cat is vaping
don't be retarded
>>
>>16259401
be considerate and seldomly smoke/vape around others. just go outside.
>>
>asking sci to help animals

Sci would rather fuck animals or cull all cows because their 'farts effect muh global warming'.

The state of the modern human mind is atrocious.
>>
>>16259495
Thanks for the actual useful information. From what I can see there isn't really any kind of study done recently (since diactyle isn't used in vapes for the most part anymore) that shows any kind of correlation.
>>16259988
>>16259720
Why the fuck would I vape outside. I know it's not water vapor but "third hand vape smoke" is fucking retarded. My cat or any other living creature doesn't fucking lick the floor all day for nicotine residue
>>
>>16260445
The vape and nicotine aerosol lingers in the air retard.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.