[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/sci/ - Science & Math

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

this makes the futurists rage
>>
>>16259665
120IQ midwits on here hope to live forever while the smarter people have already seen through the bullshit that are those scam antiaging research. the billionaires have reasons to fund those research but you midwits don't. you won't have enough money to afford it anyway and what's the point of prolonging your pathetic existence. mediocre people are smart enough to read those papers and think that antiaging is coming while the more experienced ones have seen the sloppiness in those fraud research so many times it's laughable. literally nothing of value has came out from those fraudulent scheme.
>>
>>16259665
Isn't this an admission of failure?
>>
>>16259694
If there is even some of their purported magic pills required, I suppose not entirely.
>>
>>16259665
Juan Ponce de León laughs
>>
>>16259690
>what's the point of prolonging your pathetic existence
To have the opportunity for a better existence.
>>
>>16259721
if you couldn't do it when you're a prime male at 20-60, what make you think you can do it at 100+ years old?
>>
>>16259727
>if you were poor, sick, abused, neglected and brainwashed back then
>what makes you think that you can relive a better youth after recovering from all that
I guess we'll never know.
>>
>>16259753
>poor, sick, abused, neglected and brainwashed
this is me when I was a child mate. I was a born to a single mom. but this only matter till your 20s. from 30s and up, it's entirely your life. again, if you couldn't do it at your prime time, what make you think you'll be able to do it when you're about to go in the hole. don't blame society for everything. you're in control as an adult.
>>
take good care of yourself and enjoy your time on earth instead of believing in those frauds. nothing will ever come out with the scientific standard we have right now. they're just taking advantage of people like you. make the best of those 60-80 years.
>>
>>16259758
>from 30s and up
I'm here and doing well but it's not the same as it could've been. In the finale of LOTR Frodo doesn't return to the shire even though it's going to be more peaceful and joyful than ever.
>>
>>16259792
I mean his vitality is spend and will not be restored. The burden he has carried disables him to live life like an innocent hobbit ever again. Instead he peacefully moves on to the afterlife. I don't think that's a good ending for Frodo.
>>
>>16259690
Gene therapies are cheap and will only become cheaper
>>
>>16259665
Anti-ageing isn't real. And if it were, it really would be more like a magic pill than any of that other nonsense.
>>
>>16259665
Oh look it's the guy who's LITERALLY IN HIS 40s but looks like he's in his 60s.
>>
>>16259795
Which ones extend life?
>>
People always act like you will have great sleep if you just go to bed early but if you have any problems it doesn't work like that.
>>
>>16259831
The "people" (rich child rapists) that always say this stupid shit literally don't have problems. They're totally insulated from reality.
>>
>>16259665
>this makes the futurists rage
I don't see why, it is what it is. for now.
>>
>>16259665
If you need all that green stuff, then your magic pill sucks. A decent magic pill would take care of everything.
>>
>>16259831
I can't sleep without pills because the memory of some stupid little cunt keeps me up
it hurts so bad bros
>>
>>16259665
both are wrong.

immortality is genetic engineering.
>>
>>16260696
exactly, with genetic engineering everything is possible because you're engineering the machine to match the environment rather than the environment to match the machine.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.