[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/sci/ - Science & Math

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 220px-Gold255.jpg (10 KB, 220x224)
10 KB
10 KB JPG
Hey biolofaggies.
Can you tell me how does supposedly colloidal gold detect if there is COVID kike shit in anything?
>Nurse
Did thousand tests in the middle of this fake piece of shit. Two types.
>Like for blood sugar. A small "click" and jerk off dat finger until the red c00m flows, take a drop, put it in a bastardized heir of a pregnancy test and add a reactive.
>Wich reactive anon?
Well, as eternal kikes
>Gold.
>Like fucking colloidal gold.
That shit, my anons, is an orange solution that turns purple with time as the gold particles clump together and electromagnetic shit happens so the reflected light becomes purple.
I saw a clear and transparent shit in a tinny plastic "bottle" that after being added to the blood drop, the cheap as rotten crackhead whore pussy test ALWAYS gave me negatives. I doubt there was even a second line printed in those shits. (That would be a positive)
So the kikes after passionste sex with their downie little sisters after their first period and drinking a hot and strong tampax tea with a drop of fish sauce, to soften the toxic shock syndrome taste after a week absorbing all the goodies.

So, gold has its value because IT DOESNT REACT BARELY WITH ANYTHING so it stays as it is for a looooong time. Thats ideal for making currency n shiet.
So.

>Its there a way that gold actually reacts to any kind of virus? With what outcome?

Also
>Kept the (((gold))) since that solution was transpsrent as glass. After a month not even one of the different batches leftovers turned purple nor shiet.
>Fuck it.
>Drink it.
>THIS
>SHIT
>IS
>SALINE SOLUTION

After that, kikes thought it would be un descojonaso if we accepted our nose to be drilled until it tickled our fucking frontal lobe

Cont.
>>
File: 1715034226799408.jpg (222 KB, 720x720)
222 KB
222 KB JPG
>For millions of motherfuckers that traveled faster than light and absolutely inmune to UV radiation (Thats the shotgun to the back of your head but for viruses. Imagine my rage attack when masks became obligatory in effing beachs....)
>wouldnt make sense that a simple rub in your nasal flaps would be more than enough? Nah fuck you goy. This is lobotomie stylah.

When that happened, all the snots where send to third psrties and BOOM 95% started to come positive. Far away from the eyes of the public.
Today I found a PCR test but in a fast fashion. Seems like you do the lobotomy, then dip your mocos in the (((colloidal gold))) and depending of the colour, its a boy or a firl or 15 days rotting alone again. Great times.

So

>Does colloidal gold do shit to manifest the presence of ANY kind of virus?

And even if it is....it doesnt matter because that shit is saline serum. They didnt even bother to give it the bitter taste.
Sad I couldnt get my hands on a "vaccine". Bet my balls that its also saline.
>>
OP you need to stop taking your meds
>>
>>16261028
Thanks for the bump bottiem8.
>>
Oh also Im implying that all the doomposting with kikes or redeemers making shit like theres no tomorrow about the vax giving
>"long covid". Totally unespecific. The times I hear it outside the botokikes here its actual "people" who placebo themselves baptizing "covid" a deep depression caused for two fucking years of home arrest, curfews and basically transforming our lifes and homes into prison
>Random people random dying as always has happened. They only use young people because using old people who would be the real ones going down if shit was even real or enough to worry. My ass believes they used a flu we had in between 2018 and 2019. I was working in emergencies at the end of 2018 and lotta people were sick. But just that kind of flu that comes each 4/8 years. Those usually are more contagious and the symptoms where of all kind. Went away before the fuckers closed the world.
>Substance abuse. Just look at the pregnant bellies in men and bloated faces in women. Also skin colour. Here they are burnt and rubbery for spending all day at the beach drinking, smoking and lotta coke around here lately. Like a fucking lot.

And I can go on but if you are an human anon you can smell what the kike is cucking

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.