[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/sci/ - Science & Math

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: hqdefault thundef00t.png (142 KB, 336x188)
142 KB
142 KB PNG
Photomolecular effect debunked

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xGi_JetNWWs

Yet another scam debunked. How the fuck is he so powerful?
>Debunked LK-99 and was one of the only scientists that called it out early
>Debunked life on Venus from phosphine findings
>Debunked literally every Musk scam
>Debunked several MIT studies
>Never wrong
The man is unstoppable.
>>
Glad he's finally taking a break from Musk after getting BTFO with FT4
>>
>>16263120
The only way he talks about Musk again is if the ift5 tower catch goes catastrophically wrong, and I doubt he'll livestream it. I think Musk even talked about him recently, something like
>yeah lots of armchair rocket scientists online, many of them academics. And if you look at what they've actually accomplished it's uh, not much
>>
>>16263132
>And if you look at what they've actually accomplished it's uh, not much
Besides the multitude of published research papers and one of the most successful Youtube channels of all time. Lol
>>
>>16263148
Wow cool. Does he live in a multi million mansion? Can he take a trip on his 300 m triple storey yacht? Can he fuck 10/10 girls in the ass in a hot tub that can fit multiple sailboats?

I don't like musk at all but I wouldn't care about a semi tranny making Videos on YouTube if I were him.
>>
>>16263161
By those heavily materialistic standards, >99% of humans are unaccomplished losers. Thunderf00t is an accomplished scientist and content creator.
>>
>>16263161
Musk a freaking stupid hypocrite

https://www.hydrogenfuelnews.com/elon-musk-hydrogen-fuel-cells/8552516/

https://phys.org/news/2021-10-mars-colony-hydrogen-factory-propellant.html#:~:text=One%20particular%20location%20in%20the%20solar%20system%20does,on%20the%20red%20planet%20is%20in%20water%20form.
>>
>>16263148
>he has got a big YouTube channel dude.

I mean Elon is actually building rockets and taking risk. It’s easy to sit on the Internet and criticize when you’re not actually The one taking risks.

It’s like sports somebody criticize the football player, but yet they don’t have the athleticism to play football.
>>
>>16263161
What color is your butthole?
>>
>>16263228
Starship isn't going to get close to achieving its goals. He is contributing to the privatization of the space industry which is a bad thing.
>>
>>16263233
>Whaaaaa, 1 ship doesn’t work.

Elon Chad musk

I have the most successful electric car company

I have the largest constellation of satellites with star link.

Cope and seethe faggot
>>
>>16263172
any man who paints his nails is a pathetic loser
>>
>>16263178
The energy density of hydrogen fuel cells for vehicles is really bad. Hydrogen as a component of methane for a methalox rocket engine is going to be important on Mars. The fact that you see any similarities whatsoever between the articles you posted means you understand neither
>>16263148
>le published papers
>le youtube channel
>>
>>16263233
>privatization of the space industry which is a bad thing.
With this statement you've proven yourself to be completely ignorant not only on rocketry and space flight, but also free market vs government capabilities. The Falcon 9 is probably the greatest rocket to ever have flown, and starship is set to take that title if things keep progressing. You will seeth when it happens so I'm not even going to bother finishing this post
>>
>>16263233
>He is contributing to the privatization of the space industry which is a bad thing
I normally despise privatization but this is one of those cases where it actually serves the benefit of humanity. In less than two decades SpaceX has advanced rocketry more than any government space agency in the last 40 years.
>>
File: xuyngh9hc6j61.png (2.59 MB, 1587x2245)
2.59 MB
2.59 MB PNG
>>16263352
>In less than two decades SpaceX has advanced rocketry more than any government space agency in the last 40 years.
LOL
>>
File: publishing.png (70 KB, 450x303)
70 KB
70 KB PNG
>>16263172
>accomplished scientist
Even /sci/ has a published paper. LLMs have dozens of known published paper and probably thousands of uncredited ones by now. Published papers are regularly found to be fraudulent or wildly incorrect when someone actually bothers to do a real review on them. Bragging that someone has a published paper is like bragging a negotiator got a free can of green beans as part of a "Buy One, Get One Free" deal at the supermarket.
You're going to have to get into more details of what he has accomplished as a scientist other that published some papers.
>>
File: 1707028363798802.jpg (267 KB, 1238x1001)
267 KB
267 KB JPG
>>16263000
>Debunked Falcon 9..... oh wait maybe let's just forget about that one

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.