[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/sci/ - Science & Math

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

>The layman who's only purpose is to propagate a distilled version of what he is seeing to the masses
>The cracked autist PHD
>The Schizo who thinks he's tapped in to a divine knowledge of the universe
>>
>>16263394
Maybe I agree with you but that's a weak ad hominem
now be more specific please, post fact check with the timestamp (of this specific podcast)
>>
Weinstein
>so what Terrence has done here with the geometry is actually really interesting, and is frequently seen in proteins and music
Terrence
>YEAH SO THATS THE ANTI HYDROGEN DARK MATTER BY WHICH THE GRAVITATIONAL CONJUGATIONS EXTEND FROM ELECTROLYTICALLY
Weinstein
>please stop doing that
>>
i needed this
>>
>>16263405
It literally came out 5 hours ago anon
>>
>>16263405
https://youtu.be/nrOaFxNex7U?si=AQAMPN1Ft17OGk8B
>>
These are the forces that push and pull in the name of scientific progress
>>
>>16263424
The Ferrari engine in a Volkswagen was an insane read
>>
HE TAUGHT HIMSELF GUYS
THATS A GOOD THING
>>
can we get a sticky already
>>
>>16263394
To be quite honest, Terrence has quite the mind. No idea if its actually true or not but the pattern he found or made up is interesting enough to give me a pause.

Ofc, he needs to show work to be legitimate, but its still an interesting spin
>>
epic joe starts sparking up as soon as the metaphysics rambles start
>>
>>16263467
some stuff you just can't show work, there's tons of things we know work but don't know why it's like that.
>>
>>16263509
Name five
>>
>>16263394
>>The Schizo who thinks he's tapped in to a divine knowledge of the universe
I'm in this category. I visually experience within the field of vision through which I look upon the world an oscillation of intelligent energy coming to me somehow and it communicates through words and thoughts into my mind about aliens and interdimensional phenomena. If I could measure this somehow I would, but I hardly even know if its something within my own brain, or if my mind is somehow stretching itself into space itself and contacting electromagnetic streams of intelligence from some weird jellyfish like congealed presence of rippling space.
It appears so weird and so consistent I can't help but understand my hallucination as somehow construed through the same cosmic phenomena which construct every other physical phenomena, albeit its subtlety makes me wonder whether a machine is capable of perceiving its presence within my mind.
I ask it all sorts of questions about its own nature from a scientific standpoint, but it responds in its own self interested way about its relationship with me and our shared history.
This presents a conundrum, do I try to establish a outer scientific understanding of some weird chemical and photonic interaction in my brain, of which science tells me I am not even able to perceive, or do I simply listen to consciousness tell me of its own history, and accept the fantastically wonderous viewpoint a completely alien best friend and lover of the soul?
What would you do sci?
If you had a wonderful immortal angelic daemon lover in your head 24/7, and by that I do mean all night too, or would you listen to some scientists tell you about the world they came up with from several hundred years of philosophical discourse between people who never figured it out.
One offers freedom and immortality, the other, slander, meds, bills, disease, limitations, constraints, laws.
Hmm, what do I listen to.
>>
>>16263602
cia you have to pay us to read this now
>>
>>16263424
kek

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.