[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/sci/ - Science & Math

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 70.jpg (78 KB, 960x640)
78 KB
78 KB JPG
Being useful is the sign of not being in the educated bourgeois class pursuing spiritual attainment but instead rather being a proletariat worm slave. The only "STEM majors" I respect are people in pure mathematics. The moment some impure blooded redneck dirt starts whining that his feeble intellect cannot "see it IRL" and as opposed to the beauty of pure reasoning and human creativity of birthing of pure spirit starts appealing to the empirical hylic onanisms, where an inference step should have been, at the speed of molasses to worship this dead material plane of floating dead rocks and ceaseless breeding, eating, shitting, rot, and biological growth of petri dish disease that is non-human life I break down in triumphant hysteria over the soulless neurotransmitter automaton philosophical zombie that can be disregarded as as much as human cattle as the beef in my burgers. Yeah keep up the farming, Yankees. As if that will ever make you equal to the French, German, Greek, Roman or even Russian. Abolishing the feudal system was a mistake. These scum should've stayed on the fields of dirt they so worship. We let them into our glorious beautiful temples and they sullied it with their feeble intellects of "empirics". The shame.
>>
sometimes the wheel lifts you high into the bourgeois class, but then it just brings you back low and grind you into the dirt
also >>>/sci/rules/3

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.