[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/sci/ - Science & Math

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: e09305.jpg (265 KB, 1017x339)
265 KB
265 KB JPG
>>
A theory of everything is only as good as it can get you a hot blonde. The scientific establishment are dweebs who have lost the plot.
>>
Similarly, if you reject a theory of everything because it lacks the dull, passionless drivel of the standard academia paper then you are clueless. The goal is to be RIGHT and SEXY. The goal is to be CORRECT and SEDUCTIVE. And that, my friends, is how your name will live forever.
>>
Oh, and another thing, if you cannot simulate your theory of everything in a computer then just stfu. Throw your chalk away. This isn't the 18th century. Quit playing the role of a scientist AND ACTUALLY BE ONE.
>>
It's okay to say, "congrats" Anon. I love you too :-)

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.