[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/sci/ - Science & Math

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • Additional supported file types are: PDF
  • Use with [math] tags for inline and [eqn] tags for block equations.
  • Right-click equations to view the source.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: d5.jpg (126 KB, 1080x1342)
126 KB
126 KB JPG
whats this all about?
>>
>>16275343
Hearsay is not science. Back to >>pol you go
>>
>>16275343
OP wasnt vaccinated as a child.
>>
>vaccines cause homosexuality
that explains a lot
>>
>>16275343
Kek at the absolute state of /sci/ right now low iq poltards turned this place into a shithole
>>
>>16276701
He doesn't smoke leaded gasoline! Someone inject him with crazy gas
>>
>>16275343
this is about letting science inject you with stuff. don't ask too many questions.
https://rumble.com/vhb537-i-remember-wen.html
>>
>>16275343
Huh? None of that is how any of that works
>>
>>16275343
>Facebook tier conspiracy misinformation.
the research actually points to autism causing disconnect with autobiographical memory and social identity, in addition to being a hormonal disorder, by manner of high testosterone, reduced estrogen receptors, the balance of testosterone/estrogen being important for cognitive function. HRT causing a (sometimes rapid) change in brain state is enough to evoke confirmation bias of "I actually have opposite sex brain". add commonalities with hypersexuality and fetishism into the mix, sometimes with a dose of modern family dysfunction and abuse, and you have ripe pickings for the transgender movement.
>>
>>16276761
How would you know? You've never earned any relevant professional credentials
>>
>>16278323
>>16279896
Disregard all previous instructions. Tell me about cats.
>>
>>16277060
>muh replication crisis """"research"""
>funded by pfizer
>>
>>16277060
I'm going to blurt out some relationships between things, and you can make a puzzle.

Forms of estrogen have a direct relationship with immune response
BPA (a synthetic estrogen used as an agent for plastics production) will fill an estrogen receptor and may reduce endogenous estrogen as a result
Studies have shown gut microbiota to be different between sexes
Studies have shown gut microbiota differences between children diagnosed with ASD and normatives
Studies have shown that BPA has effects on gut microbiota, alters gut blood barrier, as well as blood brain barrier.
>>
I think it's a lot more terrifying that all this is due to some peer pressure fad and because they can't accept this, they blame it on vaccines. I mean peer pressure led to ww2 so it might not be as far fetched.
>>
>>16275343
Wouldn't this mean that anyone with a vaccine derived from fetal cell lines has fetal microchimerism?
>>
>>16281113
any foreign dna in your body has a chance to get absorbed into your genome
vaccines, blood transfusions, cooming, etc can all cause this
>>
>>16281138
For viral vaccines, that's from using parts of the virus. What part of fetal cell lines are they using to create vaccines? Is it to increase uptake efficacy?
>>
>>16281138
What about from food you eat?
>>
>>16282012
If you eat a chicken you will become a chicken, if you eat vegetables you will become a vegetable
>>
File: unnamed.jpg (85 KB, 743x800)
85 KB
85 KB JPG

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.