[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/sci/ - Science & Math

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • Additional supported file types are: PDF
  • Use with [math] tags for inline and [eqn] tags for block equations.
  • Right-click equations to view the source.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_9810.jpg (6 KB, 259x194)
6 KB
6 KB JPG
>>
>>16278761
>Euro
>Germanic
>Jew
Man hit the trifecta.
>>
>>16278761
Who is actually to decide whether he's an autist or not? Like, there are people who claim he could have been, and Hans Asperger coined his syndrome specifically to account for 'weird professor' types, but there are people who seem offended by this possibility and will swear that any given genius couldn't be a sperg because they actually talked to people.
>>
>>16278761
Autism only seems to be helpful for math. Any other field, including physics, which is pretty math-intensive, and the 'tism doesn't seem to confer an advantage. My hypothesis is that autists think too concretely and lack the ability to place themselves in the minds of others, which is crucial for communication in the sciences as well as reading papers and interpreting the results of experiments.

Interestingly, autists don't even dominate in completely rule-based, deterministic games like chess, which you'd think would be right up their alley. Maybe autism is too much of a handicap for real-world achievement.
>>
>>16278761
Because autists are fucking retarded, by definition.
>>
>>16278822
>autists don't even dominate in completely rule-based, deterministic games like chess, which you'd think would be right up their alley
Chess depends heavily on reading your opponent as well.
>>
>>16278761
Autism is rarely helpful but I do for a fact know that the autistic genius does exist I have seen it
>>
>>16278761
He was creative and obsessed with his work. A lot of autists have the obsession part but most of them aren't creative, they're just good at seeing patterns and extrapolating on them but outside of that skill you need to be very creative and be able to think outside the box to contribute in a serious manner to research math or physics. I've known many autists who are star students that are just mediocre or lesser at researching. It's also other rng like luck, timing, good advisor etc. Being just an autistic really doesn't help in the long run.
>>
Autism btfo
>>
>Guise, how did he steal everything he did from Poincaré and Hilbert and still have time to womanize?
>>
>>16278822
Top physicists are mostly charismatic individuals who can build good relationship with competent people.
>>
>>16279660
>Michelson--performed an experiment proposed originally by Maxwell; didn't collect much data, didn't attempt to interpret his results, just gave up after a few days and decided his method was hopeless
>Lorentz--added an ad hoc factor to make the numbers work; never provided a convincing explanation
>Poincare--spent his career dicking around with pure math and didn't come into the picture until well after Einstein had already proposed special relativity
Sorry goyim, God's chosen people won.
>>
>>16278761
>without being autistic

That's an advantage anon.
>>
>>16279746
>Lorentz only made the math
Lorentz built it on the Aether model. Einstein "explained" it by hallucinating muh space time instead of accepting the fact that everything (like gender) is absolute and ruler/clocks are shorter/slower.
Oh goy everything is relative.
Plus his noble price on the photoelectric effect is unjustified and finding the linear formula is trivial. Oh goy we can quantize the energy. He basically interpolated the data and gave a cheap reason.
>>
>without being autistic

Um, but he was notoriously autistic. There's even an infamous story of him once getting lost because he couldn't navigate basic street systems well in an unfamiliar city and quite literally wandered into a random story asking for directions the statement of "Hi I'm einstein, can you help me get home?"

Doesn't speak of an infallible character at all. Just speaks of a specialized intelligence like any form of advantage you can have on this gay earth that isn't only marginal. I bet the dude had terrible social skills.
>>
File: 1720238209650383.webm (2.91 MB, 800x440)
2.91 MB
2.91 MB WEBM
>>16278761
>be low level jewish patent clerk
>Lone quirky Serbian genius files patent for literal aether energy flying ship
>Must Jew for shekels, summon tribal god and resources
>Steal Serbian research, ethno-religious nepotism installed position to release earth demon petro-pleb idea of NRG
Story of the quirky genius Jew who (((invented))) real nuclear holocaust

"If you only knew the magnificence of the 3, 6 and 9, then you would have a key to the universe."– Nikola Tesla

“If you want to find the secrets of the universe, think in terms of energy, frequency and vibration.” – Nikola Tesla

“What we have called matter is energy, whose vibration has been so lowered as to be perceptible to the senses. There is no matter."- Albert Einstein

"Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one." - Albert Einstein

Hebrews 11:1-3
Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen. [2] For by it the elders obtained a good report. [3] Through faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that things which are seen were not made of things which do appear.
>>
>>16279644
That's true. I mean, look at this charming motherfucker.
>>
>>16278761
He did what most people don't think to do
> He looked
>>
>>16281397
tell me more
>>
>>16279972
stop thinking about trannies, anon.
>>
>>16278855
No it doesn't, chess is 90% prep.
>>
>>16283391
Barkon is a grandmaster at chess. You wouldn't beat him. You'd need more than anal beads.
>>
>>16278761
Physics is just too non rigorous for autists.
>>
>>16283400
Used to, this days all the quantum field tards are collapsing due to thermodynamics still going strong in subparticles
>>
>>16281397
Boo fucking hoo Tesla couldn't scrap up enough money to fund his projects fuck him

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.