[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/sci/ - Science & Math

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

>IQ 163 at the age of 12
>always acted as a low IQ to avoid problems with midwits
>now I'm 30 and my IQ is 110
How did that happen? Is fake it till you make it the reason for that?
>>
use it or you lose it, as the saying goes
>>
>>16281773
iq tests on children are not very accurate because children who develop at different rates can still end up plateauing to the same max by the time they reach adulthood. at 12 you may have been much smarter than the average 12 year old, but now you're only slightly smarter than the average 30 year old.
>>
>>16281773
IQ tests are not reliable on children.
>>
>>16281773
>Dyslexia diagnosed at 8
>Could read alright, just couldn't spell for the life of me
>like almost unironically retarded levels
>Went to weekly support program for 4 years, sometimes reading for hours on end
>now average spelling ability and great reading ability
It's almost like the brain is a muscle, too. It withers if you don't use it. Do you even lift?
>>
>>16281773
the radiation your tv growing up melted your brain
>>
>>16281782
what a meme
>>
File: 1718675361763585.png (73 KB, 1496x1182)
73 KB
73 KB PNG
>>16281773
Industrial pollution and media propaganda
>>
>>16281773
10 points increase in iq as a kid basically means you are about a year ahead of your peers on mental development.
An iq of 163 at 12 basically means you are about as smart as a senior in highscool, which really isn't all that smart in the grand scheme of things.
>>
>>16281773
How'd you end up with a 163 IQ at the age of 12 is what you should be asking us right about now.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.