[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/sci/ - Science & Math

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • Additional supported file types are: PDF
  • Use with [math] tags for inline and [eqn] tags for block equations.
  • Right-click equations to view the source.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1717793355561240.png (136 KB, 589x475)
136 KB
136 KB PNG
How to avoid women from cheating in science and academia? What changes should be applied?
>>
Clitoridectomy
>>
>>16283271
Obviously if it was cited over 2000 times it had real value to people. Just because its retracted doesn't mean its worthless.
>>
>>16283421
>I t showed that it's false and misleading
>Fuuuuck, muh citation rate is high, basedentist cannot make mistakes
>>
>>16283271
Its not a woman doing it. Its a french man. The woman was just one of the editor or something while the guy that falsified the record is still employed
>>
>>16283271
I don't think "cheating" is the right word to describe fraud desu
>>
>>16283454
The woman is actually the lead researcher
>>
If something has a gene it doesn't mean admixture it could mean descending directly from
>>
>>16283450
No one was talking about dentistry, schizo.
>>
>>16283271
Women are known for being unable to resist temptation. Have a dominant man's honor in the game and he would make her fear him to much to pull a trick like that again.
This is a topic for the humanities btw.
>inb4 "why though?"
Evolution and culture, 50-50.
>>
>>16283475
you're retarded. lead researchers responsibility just write grant, sponsor the research money and give high level research direction advise. the frenchcuck is the one who committed all the fraud most likely. also for her it's just this specific paper. this woman doesn't have a track record of committing fraud unlike some other Nobel Prize in Medicine winners. unless she has multiple and consistent pattern of committing fraud, I am 90% sure the frenchtard is the only perpetrator here.
>>
>>16283709
>lead researchers responsibility just write grant
>Commited fraud for frenchie faggot
>Muuuuuh, she is not responsible for her actions and fraud it's all the Frenchie. She had good reputation
>>
>>16283709
I don't see the need for you to mention the Nobel prize in this context as it is only awarded discoveries having benefitted humanity in some way. Hence why Einstein got it for the photoelectric effect rather than the theory of relativity.
>>
>>16283709
This has got to be a chink shill.
>>
>>16283271
Adults who know that their adult truths are fictional teach children to worry about whether their child truths might be fictional. The power dynamic makes the children feel like the fictional adult truths are somehow less fictional than the fictional child truth.
>>
>>16283596
U understood what I wanted to type. Faggot
>>
>>16283271
Do people here really think that a study being retracted is the same as the study being fake and not merely flawed.
Lets not throw the baby out with the bath water.
>>
>>16284529
Every study is flawed. Retraction is essentially seppuku.
>>
>>16284529
Retraction is evidence that study is legitimate garbage and gives more harm than benefits
>>
>>16283901
>>16283909
>>16283910
you fucking /pol/tards monkeys don't have enough intelligence to read above the first image or headline. dumbfucks please kill yourself.
>>
>>16284597
You counteraddict yourself in ur own post roastie
>>
>>16283271
how the fuck did nobody notice the data was fake until now? i read neuro papers all the time and have to take a huge grain of salt with all the shit that i see. if you're in the field and not a skeptic then you're doing it wrong.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.