[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/sci/ - Science & Math

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • Additional supported file types are: PDF
  • Use with [math] tags for inline and [eqn] tags for block equations.
  • Right-click equations to view the source.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1700636993865444.png (554 KB, 965x380)
554 KB
554 KB PNG
idk my race
>>
White enough
>>
kys
>>
cracka
>>
>>16283814
>green veins
it's time to kys
>>
>>16283889
You - kys - fag.
>>
>>16283889
drink bleach you fucking tranny
>>
>>16283814
American,
Probably
If you need some ancient warrior race to Larp as, feel free to Larp as Indo-European yamnaya milk dudes.
Probably the common thing between it all.
At least it’ll make Indians seethe
>>
only americans have dna tests that don't fit on the screen
>>
>>16283814
Your ethnicity is Mezzogiorno. Your "race" is a bank statement.
>>
>>16283995
but i don't want to be a brown person. Poltrannies are on suicide watch because their pure white dutch aryan maiden just married a southern euro, but i'm a virgin at 24.
>>
>>16283997
I don't understand the racially overladen patois. You're a catholic and a moor. What you do with that is a function of where you live, not who your parents were.
>>
>>16284006
>100% european
>moor
ok
>>
>>16284009
>moor isn't a european designation
>>
>>16284018
it implies you're a shitskin sandnigger. and i'm atheist
>>
>>16284019
Your DNA test avers. You're a papist moor. You surely vary as an individual but in terms of taxomony you have no dice.
>>
>>16284041
so i'm not a real european? Americans tell me i don't belong in america and europeans don't want me because i'm american. Where won't i get shit on?
>>
>>16284044
If you're American, you're not European. In terms of DNA, your papist moorishness has been genetically European for 1300 years. The more useful question is why does no geographic area "want" you?
>>
>>16284056
>>16284056
>moor
>european
choose

And they don't want me because 90% of italians here are southerners, so basically africans. My eyes are too dark to have visible pupils. If you have to go around convincing people you're white, you're not. I find it funny i'm expected to bend over for people who hate me. Finding out what nazis thought of southern europeans is public knowledge
>>
>>16284056
>choose
It's not a choice. Your DNA is moor papist. Who is "they" and why don't they "want" you?
>>
>>16284063
you're obviously just trying to antagonize me since you keep calling me that. I'm sick of having to prove my racial supremacy to european mongrels.
>>
>>16284066
Call yourself what you will. I'm only interested in whether or not you can describe the person or group of people who "don't want" you. Or whether it's a generic feeling of being bullied that perennially transcends DNA.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.