[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/sci/ - Science & Math

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

The nutritionists Sally Fallon and Natasha Campbell-McBride propose that humans are supposed to be constantly happy and claim that the reason why people become addicted to drugs is because they are malnourished. Their theory claims that people are supposed to eat raw meat, eggs, dairy and honey as only they have the enzymes and bacteria to be fully digested and repair the body. Thoughts?
Sally Fallon:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LJS4yKhJcu4
Natasha Campbell McBride:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLscfI1gIXYSrlvrsQLHaUdYQAO1IemOrw
Summary of the claims here, skip to 2:30:
https://rumble.com/v1p37wr-being-high-every-day-is-natural-how-to-make-high-meat.html

Thoughts? This is completely ground breaking knowledge and could revolutionize everything we know about the human body and health. If this is true then everyone can become a genius, unironically.
>>
>nutrition experts
>>
>>16288544
>a literal doctor with a degree in nutrition and neurology
>science based
>a writer with extensive work with patients
>science based
Yes, they are actual experts with both scientific knowledge and practice plus they don't want your money, what about you and your heroes?
>>
>>16288547
Have you seen the actual nutritionist in ig/yt/reels/tiktok who claims humans need 6% proteins because mothers milk is 6% protein (which is also wrong btw)?
>>
>>16288547
>>16288544
Her words are whats important, not her credentials. If the ideas can be proven with observations and experiments they are valid
>>
>>16288570
>actual nutritionist
As opposed to a doctor with a degree in nutrition? What do you mean by actual nutritionists?
>humans need 6% proteins because mothers milk is 6% protein (which is also wrong btw)?
That makes no sense at all just logically because humans need more than breast milk meanwhile you have not disproved anything at all.
>>16288581
Seems to not be the case here because people don't even try to understand what's being said to them.
>>
>>16288547
>with a degree in nutrition and neurology
That really doesn't mean as much as you seem to think it does. Knowing what some textbooks or academics think is right and reciting it for tests or assignments isn't the same as knowing the truth.
>>
>>16288603
>That really doesn't mean as much as you seem to think it does.
It does mean a lot to the people here who worship degrees and that's why I mentioned it.
>>
File: 1717863627984090.jpg (1.16 MB, 1114x1973)
1.16 MB
1.16 MB JPG
>>16288541
>Thoughts?
I disagree.
It's the lack of socializing, of living in a group community, as a tribe, or doing enjoyable things like hanging out and foraging for food together.
Modern life has atomized society, isolated us into boxes we call "homes", we spend most of the time on this planet laboring on menial things we call "jobs", marketing makes us insecure as to push onto to us products and services, and now we're all addicted to gadgetry.
Fuck modern life.
>>
>>16288541
>The nutritionists Sally Fallon and Natasha Campbell-McBride propose that humans are supposed to be constantly happy
guarantee you they are on drugs.
>take drugs
>DUUUDE THIS IS THE WAY EVERYBODY SHOULD ALWAYS BE
classic druggy mentality.
>>
>>16288857
So you disagree because you don't feel like it, doesn't sound very scientific.
>>16288890
>guarantee you they are on drugs.
Proof?
>classic druggy mentality.
Proof?
>>
Are there any records of a person that was always happy? It seems very difficult because it doesnt only depend on you. Imagine you have a friend or loved one and this person dies... you get sad or does eternal happiness person continues to be happy?
>>
>>16289218
>So you disagree because you don't feel like it, doesn't sound very scientific.
No, I disagree because Homo sapiens evolved from basal frugivores (which are NOT VEGAN), and it is therefore still a fundamental frugivore with some forced maladaptations to a hacked omnivore diet with a large animal protein component.
That's why I dropped that comparative biology table.
>>
>>16289292
Well, obviously people can morn someone they lost, that's not the point here.
>>16289425
The only edible plants in nature are some fruits and nuts which are rare, that's it.
>>
>>16289218
Drug addled fingers typed this post.
>>
>>16289517
>promote eating real food
>drug addled
Ironically you're the one who probably takes drugs for ADHD or whatever else mental illness you've got plus supplements and junk food that's acting the same way.
>>
>>16289528
>DUUDE LET'S ALL BE HIGH
Stop.
>>
>>16289534
>he thinks being high from natural health is the same as being inadequate on drugs
When are you going to propose a single argument?
>>
>>16289538
>duuude this food makes me feel good, so I'm going to compare it to using drugs
>>
>>16289541
I provided resources and explanation for that statement, you refuse to read. It seems like you're the one on something.
>>
>>16289546
The explanation for comparing food to drugs is that person is a drug user.
>>
File: image.png (119 B, 1x1)
119 B
119 B PNG
very interesting mr anonymous
>>
>>16289547
>a scientists comparing them is a drug user
No, that's you. You're clearly out of your mind.
>>
File: 1717886801365111.jpg (170 KB, 500x752)
170 KB
170 KB JPG
>>16289458
>The only edible plants in nature are some fruits and nuts which are rare, that's it.
you're very ignorant. There are hundreds of edible species of plants in equatorial africa alone. Many of the fruits you eat come from edible plants as well, it's just that we don't.
>>
>>16289703
Proof? Including the image?
>>
bump
>>
>>16290644
bump
>>
>>16289292
Meditation until your brain reaches permanent gamma wavelengths and can't be disturbed by any phenomena.
>>
>>16289885
>Including the image?
There is none, it's all atheist fiction and mythology.

None of them are bold enough to say "the emperor has no clothes" because they're brainwashed and cowardly.
>>
>>16288541
>theory
Theory is supported by evidence. What's the evidence?
>>
>>16291991
In the videos...
>>
>>16289493
>Christianity >:(((
>Christianity from Japan :00000
>>
>>16291998
I'm not seeing any evidence in the videos, just conjecture. The one study she cites on one of the slides lacks any source. Is this really the best a professional nutritionist that claims to have solved nutrition has? I'm a med student and put more effort into my homework.
>>
>>16292030
No need to worry, soon medicine will be completely solved when science becomes decolonized and only BIPOC people are allowed to research.
>>
>>16288541
There's merit to what she says. Another example is most sugar addicted tards don't eat fruit. You don't want candy when you are eating watermelon, grapes, strawberries, cranberries, ect.
>>
They're correct, but they arrived at the conclusion incorrectly

People in the middle ages ate ergot all the fucking time and were tripping every single day

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.