[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/sci/ - Science & Math

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Wow, women and black commit so much cheating and scientific frauds in academia... Ack!
https://retractionwatch.com/category/joachim-boldt-retractions/
>>
>>16292183
Diversity truly is beautiful.
>>
>>16292183
>Pete Judo
Reminder this faggot defended the Harvard bitch.
>>
>>16292188
>defended the Harvard bitch
watch more than one of his videos you fucking 30 second attention span retard zoomer.
>>
File: pain-pinhead.gif (920 KB, 498x262)
920 KB
920 KB GIF
>>16292183
>German Anesthesiologist
Ive heard enough...
>>
>>16292190
Retard. My point is he only selectively publicizes retractions.
>White male? Yep that's a critique
>Black woman? Nah, all that plagiarism isn't a big deal.
>>
>>16292183
When whites see a list, they'll do their utmost to reach the top. Usually they succeed. In this case, though, the competition is fierce.
>>
>>16292193
again, watch more of his video you fucking retards.
plagiarism is like a very very small deal compared to committing scientific fraud and straight up faking data. the fact that this fraud doesn't get more publicity anywhere but retractionwatch and small articles sprinkled here and there while the retarded black DEI woman gets a fuck ton of coverage contradict your points. I don't expect you to understand tho. you probably never write a single scientific paper in your life.
>>
>>16292196
>again, watch more of his video you fucking retards.
Why would I watch more of a this partisan hacks content?
>>
>>16292183
Boldt strategy
>>
>>16292201
I accept your concession retard. next time, do proper research before commenting.
>>
Plagiarism should not be punished
>>
>>16292206
What? You've not refuted my point that he's a hack that only criticizes white men.
>>
>>16292209
this is no longer plagiarism, this is straight up pulling data out of his ass without doing any experiment. this fraud went unnoticed and unpunished for decades. his research even got translated into emergency care policies in the UK and got a few hundred people killed.
tell you how much of this "settled sciences" bullshit really is real.
>>
>>16292210
you are a fucking low IQ /pol/tard who are just trying to derail the thread. there isn't anything special about that guy Judo Peter that is relevant to the main point here. I told you to watch more of his videos to see that you are wrong about that but you replied with "not watching this partisan hack". clearly you're not trying to contribute but just arguing in bad faith. go back to >>>/pol/.
>>
>>16292183
Women and blacks don't commit much fraud for the 2 obvious reasons that they don't make much science in the first place so ending up on a top list of frauds is structurally impossible as it's not a fraud % but fraud absolute and the fact that fraud requires premeditation, competitive drive and cunning which women and blacks lack. Women and blacks are wrong instead because they fail at being correct.
>>
Joachim Boldt is an open homosexual
>>
>>16292190
>>16292196
>>16292206
>>16292217
hello, peter. do you think we should trust a submarine that is only partially punctured? the rest of the hull is perfectly safe, after all.
... go ahead, show how you don't get it.
>>
>>16292213
>pulling data out of his ass
Suddenly >>16292414 makes sense.
>>
>>16292183
Academic frauds are like serial killers and rapists, mostly black and brown, but white at the top.
The white man marches on.
>>
>>16292183
He's literally some Jewish and Asiatic mutt. Brown skin, brown eyes, black hair etc. Nothing white about him, at all.
>>
>>16292213
>this is straight up pulling data out of his ass without doing any experiment
No big deal honestly
>>
He's black in spirit
>>
>>16292195
It's surprising how many japs are on that list.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.