[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/sci/ - Science & Math

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • Additional supported file types are: PDF
  • Use with [math] tags for inline and [eqn] tags for block equations.
  • Right-click equations to view the source.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 8OQ.jpg (155 KB, 1242x1445)
155 KB
155 KB JPG
>just give your DNA to the scientists, what could possibly go wrong?
how many cucks on this board were dumb enough to fall for the DNA testing scam?
>>
>>16292439
If both your parents did is it over?
>>
>>16292445
mostly, yes, but are you positive that your "father" is really you father genetically
>>
>>16293039
>BLACKEDstone
>>
>>16293039
Haha
>when you find out your wife slept around with 6 other guys so no one knows whp the father is, and she says i did it to obsure big capitols eugenics alorithm
>>
I thought it was blackrock and not blackstone
>>
>>16292439
Hahaha my credit card is attributed to a black friend who said "Im not African."

Baffled...I said "No u." and forked over the money and spit to them. Lmao, fucking shitbags.
>>
>>16293083
I...dont care, give it 40 years to flush out the founders and their apostles, then the corporate shills take over and work for shareholders, who work for the them.
>>
>>16293083
Well i mean they "spun out" just a different mask of the central banking system
>>
>>16292439
>Blackstone
how subtle
>>
>>16292439
>just give your DNA to the scientists
don't forget that those cucktards actually paid a hefty fee for the privilege of giving their DNA away
>>
>>16293039
LOL, this happened to me. Long ago I signed up for 23amMe and then about 18 months ago my biological father signed up and we both got a surprise. Turned out my mother wasn't surprised at all. She knew the truth all along but she's a piece of shit so that's no surprise. My "legal" father was duped into paying child support for 15 years as they got divorced when I was three.
>>
>>16293244
$49-$99 isn't a hefty fee unless you're extremely poor.
>>
>>16292439
Soros already bought up some of these DNA sites 5 years ago and the goyim didn't even react
>>
File: 737.jpg (97 KB, 1024x702)
97 KB
97 KB JPG
I won't even send my dog's DNA off to be tested. No way she's going to be breed into some jewish clone army to kill goyim.
>>
>>16292439
Both of my older brothers have been in prison. My younger brother was in the military. My mother works in healthcare. There's a 0% chance that the government can't figure out most of my DNA if they want it.
>>
>>16293274
sorry to hear that bro
>>
>>16292439
Doesn’t matter if you didn’t fall for it, if any of your family did you might as well be in the database. Already cases of criminals being caught via genetic data their family members uploaded (their cousin, iirc).
Not that it matters since ancestry was a corporate venture not a scientific one.
>>
>>16293447
Lol. Fag. I look like my daddy. Sound like him too.
Eugenics this or that. You already lost. Get off this board.
>>
Midwit question:

What would they do with my genes? I never did ancestry or 23andme but even if I did, how would they use my DNA against me? Focused bio weapons?
>>
>>16293382
>yeah, I let them strip and cavity search me whenever they want, I have nothing to hide
That's your mindset. Nobody even mentioned the government until you came along.
>>
>>16293556
Give you disease, sell you "treatments" which make you more sick, then sell you more "treatments". Oh wait, they already do that without your DNA.
>>
>>16292439
Blackstone has had majority control of Ancestry.com for the past 4 years.
What benefit is there in acquiring 100% of it?
>>
File: Algorithmic-market-media.png (1.88 MB, 847x2086)
1.88 MB
1.88 MB PNG
>>16293556
https:// archive.ph /2017.08.30-173308/https://ia802300.us.archive.org/8/items/rofschildv1/IAmARofschildAxeMeAQuestion.html

Control-f lag and lash
>>
>>16293566
More like they already hid cameras in the toilets and have been able to construct an accurate 3d model of my ass from the various photos they already have.
>>
>THEY WOULD NEVER WEAPONIZE THIS!
>THEY WOULD NEVER TAKE YOUR DNA AND BEGIN TO TARGET (You) WITH DESIGNER PATHOGENS BASED ON YOUR SPEECH AND WHAT YOU SUPPORT OR REJECT!
>NEVER!!!!!!!
trust us :)
>>
>>16293556
The most common downsides mentioned
Deny you health insurance based on high risk for some genetic condition. In the US this is mostly a non-issue as most people get their health insurance through work or the government exchange, both of which are group policies.
Charge you higher rates for life insurance for the same reason as above. This probably has some truth to it, especially with high payout policies where there are large consequences for the insurance company of not accurate assessing the risk.
Cure cancer using your DNA and not share the money with you. This one is really weird because you weren't going to cure cancer on your own and it's highly unlikely to happen anyway.
Government can catch me if I leave DNA behind at a crime scene. True but as others have pointed out, if you have relative who has their DNA in a database, they can narrow in on you anyway. These genetic testing services aren't the only DNA databases. Everyone in the military has their DNA in a government database. It's also common for "first responder" and medical personnel to have their DNA in a database.
Virus designed to kill just me. This one makes me laugh because none of us are that important and it would just be easier to walk up to you and shoot you or pay a crackhead to do it.
Might get a family surprise. Yeah, that one is somewhat common. Women are whores. What can you do other than remain blissfully ignorant of your true paternity?
>>
>>16293083
Blackstone and BlackRock (and also Black Cube) are different companies.

BlackRock does investment and portfolio management (basically, the guys who control pension funds and 401Ks and stuff). Blackstone is private equity, so they invest money for hedge funds and trust funds. They both work in finance, but BlackRock manages investments for big public investment funds (again, like 401ks, state funded pensions, etc.), whereas Blackstone invests on behalf of private individuals who are usually wealthy have their investments managed by Blackstone.

Black Cube, which is less well known that the others, is an Israel intelligence firm.
>>
>>16293658
Wait till a section of DNA becomes an identifiable trait of a group the government doesnt like. To get clear picture, imagine Hitler knowing exactly who all the disabled/half breed germans were
I smell a witch hunt brewing in the distant future, especially if politics get a little more cray cray
>>
>>16293732
My brother tried one of those services and it was crazy that it knew he had one of his legs amputated. DNA is amazing.
>>
File: 1707887561351.png (7 KB, 224x224)
7 KB
7 KB PNG
>muh ancestry
>muh lineage
Why does Blackrock or whatever want a bunch of mutt DNA anyway?
>>
File: jewish_company.png (290 KB, 724x633)
290 KB
290 KB PNG
Imagine giving your DNA to jews
>>
>>16292439
Is Blackstone affiliated with Blackrock?
Oh well I guess Blackrock will still have access to your DNA anyway
>>
>>16293732
OK, so apart from schizo theories and theoretical nightmare scenarios, there is zero reason to be afraid. I am more pissed that I am getting several spam calls a day because of the AT&T data breach.
>>
someone post the meme about how someone sent in a sample from a lizard and it came back as 5% jewish and 50% african
>>
>>16294075
They already have it. You're paying to get a report on what they already know about you.
>>
File: hahah im fucked.jpg (35 KB, 293x762)
35 KB
35 KB JPG
>>16292439
at least i know i'm somewhat white...
>>
>>16292439
I've always wanted to know my ancestry but I'm too paranoid about giving a company my DNA.
>>
>>16295806
Ooh oh ah eke ogombo malasse me?
>>
>>16295879
shut up nigger kek
>>
>>16293042
Kek. Nice
>>
>>16293274
So you were 3 yo 18 months ago?
>>
>>16296277
This anon is why schools make you do word problems in math class.
>>
>>16293556
Your parents, siblings, family members, etc leads to you. Just like how even if you dont use fagbook, if your friends, family, etc use photos of you, they build a profile of you and keep track of you.
>>
>>16294193
>there are no bad actors
we should be so lucky
>>
>>16296282
and then what?
>>
>>16296473
Then they can build a case against you, should you ever go outside of their directed control.
>>
>>16296475
>should you ever go outside
i don't
>>
>>16292439
Immediately they give the data to Israel to assist with their race targeting bioweapons program.
>>
>>16295806
Twum is from Ghana and she is a famous scientist
>>
Well, take a look at that!
>>
>>16298434
She's an outlier thoughever.
>>
>>16296473
They can get a court order for a DNA sample from you, using the known DNA of your relatives as evidence for probable cause. If you don't comply, they can arrest you and once in custody, obtain the same from you.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.