[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/sci/ - Science & Math

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_9983.jpg (247 KB, 806x753)
247 KB
247 KB JPG
How do I become a polymath and / or a genius? What are some practical steps?
>>
If you have to ask you're not ready yet.
>>
Why would you want that anyway? You could invent the best maths of all time and still have no gf
>>
>>16292718
you're clearly retarded, so you're a lost cause
>>
>>16292726
That's a good thing though. Polymaths need to stay pussyfree. Sex havers will never be polymaths.
>>
Don't learn facts. Learn principles.

Learn your mathematical logic and derive your own formulas.

Learn how scientific experiments (sometimes) proved theories about things that couldn't be directly observed.

For pussy subjects like "humanities," learn how things like art captured the cope of history or politics.

Once you know principles, you can create your own contributions to academia and the world.

Or at least bullshit your way into a hot nerdy woman's pants so you don't stay an autistic faggot forever.
>>
>>16292741
I see. Thank you.
>>
>>16292718
>What are some practical steps?
>You mean what are actionable steps?
No retard if you have to ask you werent meant for this. No more bugmen invading our space and turning it into some strange hoop jumping contest.
>>
>>16292718
>How do I become a polymath and / or a genius? What are some practical steps?
I think it's similar to "becoming" an octopus or a koala bear—namely that you can't. You are either born that way or you are not.
>>
>>16292776
I’m trying to better myself, asshole. This isn’t “your” place. This is a free speech forum that’s meant for everyone.
>>
>>16292782
Agree to disagree. I heard about a man whose father pushed him hard enough that he has a projected I.Q. of 400.
>>
Read my research

johnclasheras.wordpress.com
>>
>>16292790
>he has a projected I.Q. of 400
20 standard deviations above the mean! That seems very likely!
>>
>>16292718
>What are some practical steps?
Quit 4chan
>>
>>16292839
Shouldn’t I be looking everywhere for answers?
>>
File: 1720927562600955.png (73 KB, 1496x1182)
73 KB
73 KB PNG
>>16292718
if you can understand this then you are on your way
>>
>>16292940
That was fucking gay.
>>
>>16292940
You’re one of those fags who think it’s wrong for man to conquer nature.
>>
>>16293399
>>16293402
lmao
>>
>>16293402
Man can conquer nature, gayly. Just fuck another man in the asshole. That violates nature since males are not supposed to put their penises inside the anuses of other males. Therefore when you are gay you conquer nature.
>>
>>16293741
A prison environment is adequate for that.
>>
>>16293741
You’re wrong. Doing your mom is the best way for man to conquer nature.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.