[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/sci/ - Science & Math

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

the saturated fat, sugar, and sodium can;'t be good for the brain, can it?
>>
ice cream is good for your health.
>>
File: 1721595472653068.jpg (114 KB, 959x949)
114 KB
114 KB JPG
>>
File: biden-drop-out2.jpg (544 KB, 1920x1080)
544 KB
544 KB JPG
>>16293618
No, not really. I think he may have gotten herpes-induced Alzheimer's though.
>>
>>16293618
Phew! Thank God, I only eat burgers.
I really dodged a bullet here.
>>
>>16293618
>Does ice cream cause dementia?
No, but the high fat content is sometimes advised for treating certain forms of dementia.
>>
Brain lives on sugar and fat wtf are you talking about. It goes to utilising ketones only under extreme starvation
>>
>>16293618
What about the polysorbate-80?
>>
>>16293960
Define ice cream.

https://youtu.be/itbtOepN5Bw
>>
Ice cream prevents diabetes
>>
>>16293689
That probably explains why boomers are becoming demented at higher rates than previous generations (all of the promiscuous sex in the 60s/70s and ensuing STDs):
https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2020/08/200803092125.htm
>>
Saturated fat is correlated with mortality and sugar is too. It’s cancer and vascular disease. I have a feeling a doctor said it was okay to eat icecream, because old people have trouble getting enough calories. But if you eat it it’s not going to improve the situation at all. It’s going to accelerate senile non-contractile cells spreading. So he’s one step away from cracking. He’s really stiff. It’s all the icecream and saturated fat. You’d have to go to a longevity scientist or be on Mediterranean diet and exercice somewhat to reverse anything. He needs to be on GlyNac and HGH, not icecream.
>>
>>16294651
>longevity scientist or be on Mediterranean diet
why does Biden want to follow retard diet and scammy snakeoil saleman? eating ice cream is beneficial for health. unironically, it's one of the few studies that are replicated multiple times in the junk science that is nutritional epidemiology
>>
Brain freeze causes neuron loss and, eventually, Alzheimer's. Just eat the cream more slowly and the coldness won't lobotomize you.
>>
>>16294651
I get the impression he's always been very stubborn, and it's probably only gotten worse as he's gotten older.
>eating ice cream is beneficial for health. unironically, it's one of the few studies that are replicated multiple times
The dairy industry spends millions funding "research," so that's not surprising.
>>
>>16294849
>Brain freeze causes neuron loss and, eventually, Alzheimer's.
No it does not lmao. Idiotic post.
>>
>>16293618
Brain runs on salted water with saturated fat delivering sugar as energy
>>
>>16293618
This guy does 0 exercise
Guaranteed
>>
>>16294849
https://youtu.be/ultTYW4sxCc

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.