[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/sci/ - Science & Math

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Is sugarmaxxing the key to be skinny and healthy?
https://youtu.be/wxbgoir37cg?si=-tQ4iM_SS5xHUrdj
>>
>>16294058
no
becoming fat adapted is
>>
>>16294058
can't believe such a retarded faggot is being posted
>>
>>16294058
>yelling at the phone, in a car
>>
>>16294058
Based
>>
>>16294058
The Dont Die guy has proven that a very low calorie diet of olive oil and a bit of dark chocolate and weird things like microalgae gives you perfect health
>>
>>16294462
It's a great way to stay in shape
>>
File: insulin.jpg (14 KB, 416x267)
14 KB
14 KB JPG
Consuming many carbs (sugars) causes your body to release insulin into the bloodstream to get the sugars into cells.
If you eat too many carbs compared to your metabolism and activity level your bloodstream may become flooded with too much insulin, much of which will be used for fat storage.
Sugars (carbs) cause obesity controlling for caloric intake, and most of American food is just carbs.
>>
>>16295078
Then why do people who eat 2,000+ "calories" of carbs per day not balloon up compared to other people who consume "diet" products and eat salads instead of carbs?
>>
I've worked out how to do. I have to ready a move, and then start from my belly.
>>
>>16295100
Because that doesn't happen, that's why.
I got type-1 diabetes (your body stops producing insulin) at age 25 and went from 185 lbs to 130 in a couple months on the same caloric intake.
Type-2 diabetes (the common one) is where someone has eaten so many carbs that their body stops transferring carbs to energy and in stead resists and turns it to fat. But your cells still need energy so they want it more and you develop cravings for eating more carbs then next thing you know you're 400 lbs.
>>
>>16295101
1. Ready yourself.
2. Perform a sustained release.

I learned a cool language today, it's called using the other person and knowing the room as a map where you can perform different self to other person gestures.
>>
The craziest thing to me is that we live, at least I do, in a prison, and I can't go to the gym, can't do shit, can't exercise. I spit on this trash shit hole I'm in and the people that put me in it.
They can't even deliver a kettlebell
>>
>>16295316
Just in case I didn't do it properly, is psychology an option here. They say 'dont talk', and jibberish concerning what I'm doing. If it is what you say it is, it will be done soon. Problem is I must stop and perform a whole scene that's simulated because I am apparently doing and there's no way of confirming. Thus, this act is seen through and then I realise I must try again. Hopefully this also can be psychoanalysed.
>>
>>16295316
A green like a good joke done improperly such as 'some of these kids are 3'. And other, maybe a yellow. I experience a sort of mutilated social life here with terms like take your medication whilst psychologist workers try to give you meds.
>>
>>16295334
Maybe the Sun is involved with the yellow, it is very poorly looking in all it's health. Maybe it's not. Maybe it's something else yellow. I repeat. I can't say the yellow. I need to talk to you in mind. Trying what I think all it is.
>>
If you do something now with me it's over, we win...

There may be more things. For me it's been 35 365 days and nights of 24 hours of 60 x 60 x 24 in one
>>
>>16295342
A G and a B I think working on the rest, R and J

Stutter, brud, tole

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.