[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/sci/ - Science & Math

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • Additional supported file types are: PDF
  • Use with [math] tags for inline and [eqn] tags for block equations.
  • Right-click equations to view the source.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: rainbowing.png (2 KB, 1200x742)
2 KB
2 KB PNG
What's the evolutionary purpose for homosexuality? There IS an evolutionary purpose, not only do multiple species across multiple families demonstrate the behavior, but in humans, male humans have a prostate gland that's the 2nd most sensitive organ in the body. it needs to be stimulated in order to have good orgasms, and the prostate even cums/squirts if you put enough sensation into it, so, from an evolutionary perspective, the fact we have an organ that's literally dedicated to rewarding submissive males for buttsex shows there's some type of purpose to it. So, what is it? on a tribal-social level.
>>
>>16294441
>What's the evolutionary purpose for homosexuality?
Sexual stress release for horny males. They have to hump something, even dogs cling to your legs. Sometimes males cling to other males.
Testosterone is one hell of a drug.
>>
>>16294441
I'm sure you're not an ass ravaged faggot at all
>>
> evolutionary purpose for homosexuality
If you understand simple biology you would know that (despite what the "experts" tell you) homosexuality is not hereditary.
> Let's assume that homosexuality is hereditary
Then natural selection would disfavor homosexuals or genes associated with homosexuality (you will not reproduce by sticking your dick inside the anus, duh + AIDS + higher colon cancer frequency). As a result, the prevalence of those genes would decrease over time and, after some time, they would stop existing and no homosexuals would be found.
>>
What is the purpose of male nipples?
What is the purpose or wisdom teeth?
What is the purpose of hair in your ass crack?
>>
>>16294448
My gay friend says female bodies disgust him. Doesn't sound like too much sexual stress to me. Sounds like something different entirely.
>>
>>16294564
>What is the purpose or wisdom teeth?
Wisdom
>What is the purpose of male nipples?
Male milking of course
>What is the purpose of hair in your ass crack?
Do you really need to ask?
>>
>>16294614
Yeah it's called mental illness
>>
>>16294441
homosexuality is a disorder caused by jews to degenerate the world. foods are poisoned with onions and water is polluted with estrogen. thats why you niggers want to become trannys and justify faggotary by using basedence. do not try to exploit science to base your anal fetishes you FAGGOT. now go back to lgbt.
>>
>>16294622
Why not call it mental illness and skip the test
>>
>>16294441
Homosexuality’s purpose is to be an outlier. It’s a biological error, or mutation, like blue eyes.

But why does this upset people? Trannies should be happy they’re outliers since the vast amount of normies are sheeple.

But they don’t. They instead try becoming sheep themselves, because they don’t see any other way to fit in, when they’re not supposed to. Why should anyone want to fit in such a garbage world/timeline?
>>
>>16294670
Because I didn't make the thread or the post you first replied to
>>
>>16294441
As the man - primarily woman modernly -
has stopped selecting for good traits, society has offered a new opportunity for the weak and defective to quell themselves.
Amen.
>>
>>16295039
I'm pretty sure you're God..
Thee God everyone talks about.
In fact I know it's you
>>
>>16294690
Being human is a biological "error" in the same way having blue eyes is.
>>
>>16294690
Blue eyes are superior, look how you're trying to cope american
>>
>>16295096
Hazel eyes are the best kind of eye, they're a deep brownish colour that shine like an eclipse.
>>
>>16294441
>not only do multiple species across multiple families demonstrate the behavior, but in humans, male humans have a prostate gland that's the 2nd most sensitive organ in the body
That is not proof that homosexuality serves an evolutionary purpose.
>>
>>16294441
>be bonobo
>male bonobo engage in penis fencing with other males
>female bonobo engage in tribadism with other females
>purpose is to cool down after aggression or just chill->same as you cooling down with gf or chilling
>bonobos and chimps are closest to humans among all animals

There, it's just pleasure or cooling down or chilling. Turns out hetero guys also did it in Greek, Chinese, Japanese and other cultures for the same reason. It's just that many religions outlawed it cuz coom bad and only for babymaking

So its evolutionary purpose is pleasure, chill and cool down, animals and straight humans can do it if normalized by culture, and just so happens that some humans are primed for it instead of hetero sex. Animals probably also have strictly homo individuals but I'm not familiar with the literature
>>
>>16294441
I think its a type of inverted speciation (when penis and vagina are involved in homo-meta-physics).

I say inverted because these sub-species already exist inside of us, a couple can be made into "races", thus its kind of hybridizing and kind of not.

It only makes sense in a later view of toxonomy, where Chemistry (DNA) isnt the variable thats key, but kind of is via gene activation.
>>
>>16294441
evolution has no purpose
>>
File: 1718059820217422.gif (938 KB, 200x300)
938 KB
938 KB GIF
>>16295488
>t.Unintelligently Designed
Leafs in the wind get eaten by the careless.
>>
>>16295492
>Design
You're in the wrong board, friend
>>
>>16295493
>t.UNINTELLIGENTLLY DESIGNED RETARD
Hybrization, Symbiosis, Evironmental Genomics, Speciation, BioPhysics...a LOT of fields I dabble in.
(The newest one is BioFabrication, found when looking up Lithography for silicon computer chips (researching for Computer Architecture)).

Bud...look at my name and never forget it.
>>
>>16295506
>BioFabrication
Neat.
[takes pic]
>>
Yumyumyumyum, idiot-food.

(You literally ignore everything posted to blurt out your vapid emotions based on your ignorance...)
>>
>>16295453
>hetero guys
Enforced population control in ancient Greece. In some Ancient Greek regions, continued on and their sculptures, mythology, and cultures were altered to focus on those relationships as a norm. Not with adult men, that was considered disgusting. It was also something really only pushed in aristocratic families that had influence.
In essence, sexuality is flexible and people will veer into territory that isn't a natural method of reproductive intercourse to get that nut.
The prostate has smooth muscle around and inside it, similarly to a small uterus. Those innervated muscles help to forcibly contract and expel the prostate's contents down through the urethra during ejaculation. You can ejaculate from enough prostate stimulation without an orgasm, but stimulating the prostate while stimulating the penis might result in an even more forcefully expelled dump of semen.
>>
>>16295464
>latereral* view of toxonomy
Fucking DAMNIT!

Hurumph!
>>
>>16295506
>>16295508
Not impressed, and definitely completely unrelated to evolution. Remove all the bells and whistles and it's just cheap biotech.
>>
>>16295558
>JUST LARP LOUDER

WRONG BOARD, DUMBASS.

Read up on this shit, BioFabrication.
https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S2405886621000208?via%3Dihub

Fucking neat-o.

https://youtu.be/WhhXYUfi7Zs
>>
Doxycycline and Neuropathy, I have spinal injury, took Doxy in the past, see its related to gene-activation.

https://youtu.be/tluCVXC2uTc

Fucking wild coincidence.
>>
File: V2D03R.gif (2.55 MB, 480x360)
2.55 MB
2.55 MB GIF
GOD DAMN, I FUCKING LOVE SCIENCE
>>
>>16295574
Not impressed. The Biomimicry wankery is as old as time and they've been trying to cultivate tissues in-vitro for ages and they just can't get good results because it's essentially retarded. For metagenomics you might as well try ecology instead. Why don't you read some basic stuff like evolutionary mechanisms:
https://www.nature.com/scitable/knowledge/library/natural-selection-genetic-drift-and-gene-flow-15186648/
This might prevent you from falling into gobbling every trendy article mumbo-jumbo you come across.
>>
>>16295581
>https://www.nature.com/
GO BACK TO PLEBBIT!

WHY DO I KNOW YOU DONT HAVE A PhD?!.....

HOW DO I KNOW THIS?
>>
>>16295586
Whatever, I did my part lol. Never hurts to meet new friends:
>>23622746
>>
File: 75182760_9f041e8c43_b.jpg (164 KB, 1024x683)
164 KB
164 KB JPG
>>16295589
>gobbling every trendy article
NATURE.COM IS TRENDY GARBAGE.

YOU EAT SHIT.

GO BACK.
>>
>>16295593
Evolutionary mechanisms aren't trendy at all. They're pretty basic knowledge on evolution, established for decades now. I chose the Nature reference intentionally, in part because it's well written and in part to see your reaction, which was exactly as expected.
>>
>>16295599
WHY ARE YOU LARPING LOUDER?!

WHERE IS YOUR PhD?!

>Natural selection occurs when individuals with certain genotypes are more likely than individuals with other genotypes to survive and reproduce, and thus to pass on their alleles to the next generation. As Charles Darwin (1859) argued in On the Origin of Species, if the following conditions are met, natural selection must occur
WHY AM I BEING LECTURED ON EVOLITIONARY BIOLOGY 101?

THIS FIELD HAS BEEN UPDATED, YOU ARE REMEDIAL.

>For example, if heterozygotes at a locus have higher fitness than homozygotes
GENETICS. NOT GENOMICS;
>In natural populations, the mechanisms of evolution do not act in isolation.
SO WHY ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT TWO FIELDS AS IF THEY ARE ONE?

YOU AUTHORS ARE RETARDED CHILDEN.

GO. BACK. TO. PLEBBIT.
>>
>>16295605
Kek. Mendel's laws don't cease to exist just because you learned new words m8
>>
>>16295610
>you learned new words
IM A MATHEMATICAL LINGUIST!

STOP LARP AND LYING IN EVERY POST!

STOP LYING TO YOURSELF!
>STOP LARPing AT EVERYONE!

PURE EGOSIM.

PURE STUPID.

>You ficking flunked, ma'am...drop the ego and accept you spent years learning BASIC 101 shit....DROP...THE...EGO.

https://youtu.be/5ChRM4CEWyg
>https://youtu.be/5ChRM4CEWyg
https://youtu.be/5ChRM4CEWyg
>https://youtu.be/5ChRM4CEWyg

DROP IT. STOP CLAPPING AT ME.

STOP LYING.

STOP LARPING.
>>
File: 2023-12-22_02.58.57.jpg (89 KB, 720x720)
89 KB
89 KB JPG
Chemists....thats what she is, A CHEMIST.

Biology (SOULS) are not CHEMICALS.

>Atomist (Adamite), who lies and LARPs at God. Lying about the Apple, LARPing with "cloths" to hide shame.

ADAMITE (CHEMICAL-CLOUD BEING).

OUT OF THE GARDEN!
>>
KNOW THAT YOU ARE KNOWN.
>>
lmao, your Atomist (Shivite destrutor-smashy-thingy) people over at CERN are right up there with you...or, theyre your peers.

Not mine.
:barf:
>>
>>16295692
>1999
I read this in 1996.

Always ahead of the Central Finite Curve.

There arent enough checks for this mate.
>>
>>16295692
>Shivite
Creation through Destruction.

Man's first true Invention.

t.Prometheus
>>
>>16295605
>PENIS WORMS
>>
>>16295716
Yes...and? I take it you dont have one?

Hey, everyone! Get a load of this non-penis-worm having freak!
>>
>>16295577
Does that mean you're gay now?
>>
>>16295756
On the topic of collecting specimens, this needs to be prime. It's a good things. All the head needs to be perfect. In the not so far future super intelligent society.
>>
>>16296352
>gay now
>>16296356
>All the head needs to be perfect.
Just-Penis, Double-Penis and Beast-Man from Scroll 29: Verse 6.

R.I.P....there was never an escape from it.
>>
File: images (15) (16).jpg (27 KB, 690x325)
27 KB
27 KB JPG
>>16296525
>Double-Penis and Beast-Man
White to Black, the whole spectrum to total void.

What color is missing here?
>>
File: images (16) (20).jpg (48 KB, 600x402)
48 KB
48 KB JPG
>>16296551
>White to Black
I couldnt possibly serve the Lord of Light or the Lord of Dark...

...and neither could possibly serve We.
>>
>>16295521
What does this have to do with >>16295453? The anon gave an explanation for why it evolved in animals and us, hypothesizing with current and historical human and animal behaviour. All you did was spout some greek geek and some anatomy instead of why the anatomy is even there. Nothing of relevance regarding evolution, and at best it hyperfocuses on one singular point regarding greeks

>what did I expect, it’s peak autism
>>
>>16294441
There is no homosexuality genes.
There's genes for attraction to males and genes for attraction to females, which have the obvious purpose of allowing reproduction.
Most of the time they're found respectively in females and males, but sometimes women pass on their genes for attraction to males to their sons, and we call this homosexuality.

Homosexuality thus has no purpose, but is just a byproduct of sexuality.
>>
File: images (11) (28).jpg (29 KB, 739x415)
29 KB
29 KB JPG
>>16297659
>There's genes for attraction to males and genes for attraction to females
JUST. A. PHASE. MOM&DAD.

>gene
If you dont have a degree in Genetics or Molecular Biology "Shhh." Chemistry isnt people, DNA is a Chemical. Its a mid-point. Michael talks about DNA and their role in other vids, it explains why your "gene" theory holds no water.

https://youtu.be/K4m5otFrQhE

>Homosexuality thus has no purpose
A type of convergence, there is also divergence. Related to Speciation, and a few other things.

But youre still thinking penis-penis & vagine-vagina, huh?...lol, no. Thats not what it is in Nature and how it continues to be reproduced while it has "no purpose".
>>
>>16297595
I separated paragraphs by point. OP and others itt brought up 'but why prostate if gay isn't evolution?'. Third paragraph explains the prostate during ejaculation, and that it's somewhat analogous to the uterus. You can also press on the uterus with anal entry. The point is that there's no gay agenda with evolution, you're just hacking the system. There is an agenda with gay shit in a societal context, the greeks just showed how easily exploitable that can be.
>>
>>16294441
>What's the evolutionary purpose for homosexuality?
Socially expose the weak.
>>
>>16294441
It's difficult to know but it probably has to do with group bonding and cohesion as well as the flexibility in being capable of evolving members of the group that don't reproduce.
>>
>>16298185
>The point is that there's no gay agenda with evolution, you're just hacking the system
Read my post. Stop LARPing youre a doctor.
(If you post a PhD you did nothing more than show me a professor needs my feces down its throat.)

t.Doctor of Psychology, Cognition and Evolutionary Biology
>>
>>16294441
There is no evolutionary purpose to same sex attraction or to any other irreproductive dispatch of semen. The better question is why do people care so much about sex if they're already committed to antisex?
>>
File: 1715837250455801.gif (3.45 MB, 480x316)
3.45 MB
3.45 MB GIF
>>16298249
>There is no evolutionary purpose
ANOTHER "NO ME".

YOU ARE NOT A DOCTOR.

YOU ARE A POLITICAL ACTIVIST.
>>
>>16298238
Have you considered buying a dictionary?
>>
File: 2023-03-12_12.04.52.jpg (2.56 MB, 3208x1560)
2.56 MB
2.56 MB JPG
>>16298254
>dictionary
Thesaurus is King.
Dictionary is for students (I read them in Highschool.) Now I can do this on my brain;
https://youtu.be/FJtFZwbvkI4

Read my fucking posts like you ACTUAL KNOW SHIT and want to learn or "no me" until you feel wise.
>>
>>16298256
Kindle is a life support device for gasping mouthbreathers.

Roget's peaked at the 5th. Your edition isn't the fifth. Why?
>>
>>16298264
>edition
I read reality.

Why are you seeking validation from the reputation of the Amazon Corporation with CIA ties?
>>
>>16298311
Burn your Roget's and buy a fifth edition.
>>
>>16294622
What's the evolutionary purpose for mental illness?
>>
>>16298318
Printing thesauri. Now deliver yourself to your bed and sleep.
>>
>>16294441
Its a defect. A genetic lottery loser. Evolution has one purpose, to pass on genes. Gays and trannies fail that.
>>
>>16298323
Gays and trannies can pay for IVF. Can you?
>>
>>16294441
There's no homosexuality observed in nature, only bisexuality.
>>
File: 20211030_040515.jpg (1.08 MB, 2268x4032)
1.08 MB
1.08 MB JPG
>>16298313
Ive been overseas for several years and visiting the US ina few day. I need to go book shopping anyway. New Kindle too.

I may. I leave books behind, cant carry a library around.
>>
>>16298238
>t. Doctor of Theoretical Salad Tossing and Narcissism
Are you trying to refute the fact that humans have other forms of penetrative sex without the purpose of reproducing? Did your mouth evolve to take cock or eat food? Did your asshole evolve to shit, or act as a gateway that leads exclusively to more forceful propulsion of semen? Were your dirty fingers meant to be flexible tools or to enter the vaginal tract and potentially cause dysbiosis?
>>
File: 0727182100.jpg (1.72 MB, 4656x3492)
1.72 MB
1.72 MB JPG
>>16298367
>trying
Did, and redefined Evolutionary Biology at the same time. This also redefined Medicine (M.D.), Cognition (Physiological Collective Cognition), Psychology (DSM tossed out).

Finding correlations to Biology in books like this.
>>
>>16294564
>hair in your ass crack
It’s to keep your ass cheeks from chafing together. Females have less hair asses because their hips are wider. Asians have less hair asses because their asses are smaller.
>>
>>16294441
my personal theory is that people used to shit out a fuck ton of kids because a lot of them would die. and if you've got a fuck ton of kids, and you die, is your straight brother who's also got a fuck ton of kids gonna take care of them? your children would starve. but if you had a faggot brother, then your kids have a chance. grandparents are probably dead by this point.
>>
>>16294441
you might as well ask what the evolutionary purpose of head lice is. there isn’t one, homosexuality is a disease that piggybacks on humanity. it is spread by means of rape, most often an older man molesting a boy.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.