[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/sci/ - Science & Math

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: HydroGravitational.png (75 KB, 960x540)
75 KB
75 KB PNG
This is a video called "The simplest Perpetual Motion Machine you can build at home - The Hydro-Gravitational Device"

YouTube Link: https://youtu.be/T6fK8EcFizI

It is based on simple principles of physics that take advantage of gravity, hydrodynamics, and vacuum. If you don't believe it works, you can easily build it at home for less than $10 worth of plumbing supplies, and see it working with your own eyes.
>>
The simplest perpetual motion machine I can imagine would be a sealed chamber containing an evaporatable liquid and something to act upon.
the liquid would pool at the bottom, evaporate, condense on the ceiling or walls then the as it flows down the sides be directed to act upon an object.
>>
>>16294583
Physhits are the handmaidens of capitalism, they KNOW that free energy is possible, but their (((corporate overlords))) dictate what is (((settled science)))
>>
Go shill your retarded shit elsewhere
>30 views
Lamao, looks like noone is biting your shit
>>
>>16294591
Depending on the properties of the liquid, eventually the evaporated liquid and the normal liquid will equalize pressure as there's no external heat to continually evaporate the liquid.
>>
>>16294619
No i'm just relying on regular solar cycles and daily temperature changes.
I'm not under the illusion of mythical free energy just a simple solar powered cycle
>>
The hardest part of building a perpetual motion machine is figuring out where to hide the battery

OP doesn't understand what a hydraulic head is
>>
>>16294591
That's not a perpetual motion engine, it's a heat pipe.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heat_pipe
>>
>>16294583
Both the lower and upper tubes will pour water into the bottom until the water level on the upper bowl is too low for each to reach
>>
>>16294583
I think you might need to add multiple thinner tubes to have a more ideal proportion in regards to input water going up, vs output flow water going down. Might help to have some tubes where the interior is fabricated in such a way to increase the flow. Maybe with certain materials so that when an external frequency is applied, the structure's resonance would cause water to flow upwards much easier, especially if the intake tubes are lined with special designs, like Tesla Valves for example.

>>16294591
I think you're in the right direction.

>>16294644
>I'm not under the illusion of mythical free energy
I actually do believe we can create energy, despite what the Laws of Thermodynamics claim.
>>
>>16294644
Why not just hook up a solar panel to an electric motor? Lol
>>
>>16294591
nah, magnets and springs

/thread
>>
>>16294583
Not perpetual motion. It will eventually run out of energy

>>16294591
Not perpetual motion because it has to have something using energy acting upon it to keep it going

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.