[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/sci/ - Science & Math

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • Additional supported file types are: PDF
  • Use with [math] tags for inline and [eqn] tags for block equations.
  • Right-click equations to view the source.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 28139.png (1.8 MB, 1732x1512)
1.8 MB
1.8 MB PNG
I faked the data on my Master's thesis and got it published.
>>
>>16295241
Post a link to your thesis.
>>
>>16295241
How's the air quality index in Beijing today?
>>
good. academia is a joke and shouldn't be taken seriously
>>
>>16295242
>>16295247
>Willingly dox yourself, anon
>>
>>16295241
so what? no one reads that shit anyway
>>
If anyone points it out just claim transphobia
>>
>>16295241
Thank you for your contribution to science :)
>>
>>16295241
That's just being an average scientist.
>>
Any retard can get published through a scam journal
>>
>>16295241
based
>>
>>16295241
Sounds like academia.
>>
>>16295241
you did good
>>
This is how it all actually works desu. No one even reads or cites papers anymore. Pretty sure like 5 people alive total could even conceivably fact-check me on what mine was on. I used actual data thoughever.
>>
bump
>>
>>16295241
Based and "Zhang et al" pilled
>>
>>16295241
what else is new
>>
>>16295241
It's just decent fucking Science and you're being a decent fucking scientist.
>>
File: 1624471312632.png (538 KB, 544x406)
538 KB
538 KB PNG
>>16295241
>>
>>16295241
you and like 70% of all "scientists" bro
>>
In Norway 3 politicians in official minister positions were found to had plagiarized their master thesises.
>>
>>16295241
>Master's thesis
nobody cares
>>
>>16297267
That is a somewhat ignorant take. You can argue that academia doesn't give a shit about the academic content of a Master Thesis beyond the formalities of producing the associated credential, after all academia is a de jure and de facto credential factory, and likewise the industries that employ people with formally irrelevant specializations care very little if at all, but the fact of the matter is that the credentials themselves have a measurable intrinsic economic value since the credential holders can access more jobs and demand higher wages and represent a large portion of the higher income workers. I'm pretty confident they also produce more and put less burden on society
>>
File: 5113.jpg (39 KB, 930x558)
39 KB
39 KB JPG
I mentioned a very long calculus string earlier ending in
...E x. This image was to complement that for me. See if you can work out which hard problem it is and the direct answer.

*Black*

There is a traitor amongst you but you should know her by now.

That's all I got. The rest is waiting for contact. I will try the advisory.
>>
>>16297419
Up here is unknown. Fact. It's only down here. There are more security errors but none you're going to accidentally step on until you meet me and round about long after. Worry less. you don't need her memories for that reason
>>
File: 1721976581584737.jpg (147 KB, 960x720)
147 KB
147 KB JPG
You wanna use that soon.

And that's my final message.

Other: I am being infiltrated.

I've kept and plan to keep secrets.

It is how I said it was.

It's all good if you go soon and you will win.

Do save me because I am valuable more so than just this war but forever and ever. Get to me as soon as you can.

Their faces shine through but they seem to just imply what they want. I know they haven't reached me yet. It's just threatening imagery and attempts at indoctrinating a dream or nightmare through art.
>>
>>16297430
Can we do Comms through this image. I'm struggling to actually do it myself and am probably confused by the system as to have missed any true help and to be following a red herring. Can I drop a comm line. Is there a place I can go or thing I can look at. Tell me this. I won't talk again, I will study what you are saying for the next hour. I will try and spot and sort enemy sayings and study them too.(Even though I know but cannot say what is all I need). I got victory assured in every dept.
>>
That is amazing

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.