[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/sci/ - Science & Math

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • Additional supported file types are: PDF
  • Use with [math] tags for inline and [eqn] tags for block equations.
  • Right-click equations to view the source.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_7897.jpg (624 KB, 1200x1350)
624 KB
624 KB JPG
can y’all tell me how this shit works? i don’t get it
I had a surgery a week ago and i had to go under for about 6 hours.
i remember a them putting a mask thing over my face and then feeling a tingly feeling across my body then …. thats it. i was out. and then i woke up super groggy. how tf does it just turn my brain off??? i didn’t like the tingly feeling it was spicy
>>
you sure do seem to like talking about yourself on social media
>>
>>16295469
it finds your soul and flips the main switch.
>>
>>16295469
Had you never been to sleep before?
This was your first experience with unconsciousness and it has you shook?
>>
>>16295799
Feels different
With sleep there's a sense of time having passed. With anaesthesia it's like you teleport immediately to the future
>>
>>16295962
You aren't getting good sleep. I mean this. You need to fix this problem or your diseases will grow.
>>
>>16295986
People don't dream under anesthesia, whereas people always dream when sleeping. It's quantifiably different and you'd know this if you ever experienced anesthesia or had an IQ large enough to recognize his own dreams.
>>
>>16295469
Anesthesia is closer to dying than it is to sleeping. Anesthetists are fucking necromancers who kill you and bring you back to life.
>>
>>16295991
You are also not getting good sleep. You need to fix this problem or your retardation will grow.
>>
>>16295993
If you're not dreaming while sleeping then you're the one not getting proper sleep
>>
>>16295998
>no u
Oh, too late. The damage is permanent. Enjoy the rest of your days in blissful ignorance.
>>
>>16296000
If you were banned 60% of /sci/ posts would vanish. Think about it.
>>
>>16295993
REM is the most important stage of sleep, bro. Missing out on deep NREM isn't good, but what you apparently have is even worse
>>
>>16295799
nah ive been under 3 times
>>
>>16295469
if you do it again, mention to the doctor that you want to try and fight it.
i did that and i had him tell me when he started pushing it, and i started counting out loud. i got like, 4 seconds and then i was sitting in a wheelchair hours later.
>>
>>16295469
Huff a xenon-oxygen mixture and safely toy with being on the edge.
>>
>>16296000
What are you talking about you fucktard? What he said is correct. You apparently never enter deep REM sleep state. Your sleeping quality is abysmal.
>>
>>16295469
Bad news, OP: we literally don't know.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.