[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/sci/ - Science & Math

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • Additional supported file types are: PDF
  • Use with [math] tags for inline and [eqn] tags for block equations.
  • Right-click equations to view the source.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1709542828807124.jpg (162 KB, 1080x1080)
162 KB
162 KB JPG
she died suddenly at age 15 on the year 2024

do not open the link because the language is in old-Egyptian

https://www.egyptindependent.com/egyptian-swimming-champion-shaza-negm-dies-age-15-after-falling-into-coma/

Shaza Negm, 15, died Saturday from health complications

>after suffering cardiac arrest while training at

when she fell into a coma during exercise.

Negm was active in the swimming team at Tanta Sports Club.

She had won many international and local sports championships representing Tanta Club and won more than eight medals between gold, silver and bronze over the past five years. (yes she won a medal at age 10)

The young swimmer was transferred to the ambulance unit located at the Olympic pool in one of the private clubs in the city of Tanta.
Negm was given first aid and received treatment in Gharbia Governorate, before being transferred to the Nasser Institute in Cairo where she passed away.

Her heart stopped during exercise and she lost consciousness in June. She was also found to have ulcers, bled severely, and lost hemoglobin during her stay in the hospital.

She underwent five surgeries in an attempt to save her life, but eventually succumbed to her coma when her brain gave out. The Ministry of Youth and Sports mourned Negm’s death on Saturday.

Edited translation by Al-Masry Al-Youm
>>
>>16297200
>is in old-Egyptian
Damn, they still write shit in heiroglyphics?
Anyways, young athletes getting heart attacks is nothing new. OP is a faggot.
>>
File: IMG_1425.jpg (347 KB, 1556x2048)
347 KB
347 KB JPG
>>16297200
awoooga
>>
Did she take the safe and effective trump approved vaccination?
>>
God I would plap that so hard
>>
>>16297314
Vaccines were great before Obama and Biden turned them to shit. Nowadays only morons gets vaxxed. Simple as.
>>
File: safeandeffective.jpg (143 KB, 900x868)
143 KB
143 KB JPG
>>16297314
Get boosted right now to make sure you will vote democrat no matter what.
>>
>>16297296
This appears to be some sort of reaction I'm causing in this simulaton. It says 'awoooga', with an image that seemingly tells me now what I need to do. Such as, it's in your stomach, under your 'tiehirt', then aligned with awoooga, that seemingly means a message to myself in the future. Perhaps I sent this message for you. Is it distiguishable, a enemy, a friend, else if?
>>
>>16297200
Would
>>
rostie dies, coomers cry
>>
>>16297200
shoulda been vaccinated.
>>
>>16297200
Fucking ulcer
>>
File: 1711639078898561.jpg (30 KB, 581x320)
30 KB
30 KB JPG
>>16297314
Orange man approved drinking bleach. Pfizer is your enemy.
>>
>>16297460
I think he is alluding to lolicon.
>>
>>16298339
While drinking it will poison you, diluting it for use as a mouthwash is pretty great. Better if mix with a little hydrogen peroxide.
>>
>>16297200
I didn't know I could read Old Egyptian.
>>
>>16298529
mix it with a little ammonia and it gets your teeth dazzling bright
>>
>>16298582
that just makes chloramine

>protip: an effective biocide but not an effective teeth-whitening agent, also too toxic

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.