[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/sci/ - Science & Math

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • Additional supported file types are: PDF
  • Use with [math] tags for inline and [eqn] tags for block equations.
  • Right-click equations to view the source.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: mark kelly.png (532 KB, 731x745)
532 KB
532 KB PNG
I'm excited for the future.
>>
>>>/pol/
>>
>>16297998
Space is /sci/
>>
File: Artemis.png (195 KB, 780x1061)
195 KB
195 KB PNG
NASA needs more money for DEI astronauts!
>>
>>16297992
Check the catalog for existing threads on the topic before posting a new thread, you brain dead moron.
>>16295352
>>
>>16297992
they're trying to get elon musk onboard because they think it will bring the young white male vote.
>>
>>16297992
Has nothing to do with a possible VP selection, right Mr. Kelly
>>
>>16298418
>the young white male vote
God their motivations are always so cringe. I can imagine their NASA t-shirts now.
>>
>>16298418
I don't think young white males have a reason to vote democratic desu
>>
>>16298418
>spend four years snubbing him on EVs and having the FAA and EPA fuck with his Starship tests
>wait until he donates millions to your opponent, then try to win him back with "mo money fo dem private space programs"
>>
>>16297992
Most of the funding allocated goes to Israel and Kamala literally sucks Jewish dick

Meanwhile the incest company Boeing abandons astronauts at the space station and can't be bothered because they're making bombs to help with genocide

Retards like you are placated by space propaganda
>>
>>16298667
it's all Jewish dick wherever you look
Trump/Vance want to redirect military aid from Ukraine (one of the last few 99+% white countries) to Israel
>>
>>16298667
You're right, this is in contrast to the non-Jewish dick-suckers like Trump, whose kids are all married to Jews, whose political party are war-hawks against the Iranians and all other Israeli rival powers.
Maybe if we just voted harder for [POLITICAL PARTY], we could solve this.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.