[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/sci/ - Science & Math

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Why has the science been so wrong for so long about the causes and treatment of conditions such as atherosclerosis, diabetes, obesity, heart disease, auto immune disease, etc, etc

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/35938780/

A talk given by David Diamond on his findings.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BWxMKiI0ZWc
>>
No one will go to jail for this.
>>
How to nuke a dietary revolution
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jIegMp5cWBY
>>
In modern Science™, any assertion can and likely will eventually turn out to be wrong.
There is essentially no way to predict which assertions will turn out to be false in the short or long term.
So basically, modern Science™ as ZERO predictive value.
This is what liberalism has done to science.
We would be better off going back to reading signs in entrails than continuing on this path.
>>
>>16320297
>reading signs in entrails
oooh, look at this inflamation on you kidneys, you should really have stopped eating sugar, could have killed yo.....oh right
>>
>>16320104
>medical and food companies threatened by reduced profits fear monger and lobby against the idea of people eating less carbs
It feels like the world is stacked against what should be a sensible resolution all for a few small profit margins
>>
ray peat has some good insights, eating his diet hasn't done me any harm and it's been years.

Also our biology education is based on a lie, lol, lmao state of western civ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fVIbcg3La_E

https://raypeat.com/articles/articles/cholesterol-longevity.shtml
>>
>>16321087
Based Ling poster.
>>
>>16321087
The thing I don't understand is how this sort of dogmatic approach takes over, no one really knows what's real so how can people become so tribal over interpretations without ever doing the experiments themselves? Surely the objective is to understand the world better?
>>
Science might seem wrong about diseases due to the complexity of these conditions, gradual advancements in knowledge, changes in data, and individual variability. Research is always evolving, and revisions of previous theories are part of the ongoing process of improving understanding.
>>
>>16322562
12 eggs a day is a pretty ridiculous amount, but they are very effective in raising HDL.

>low HDL cholesterol is a bigger problem than high LDL
>>
No person has a low carb diet, this is a particular niche case wherein someone who is in super keto from basically eating no carbs and still exercising regularly can have elevated LDL levels but isn't actually sick.
>>
>>16322575
And also corruption. Can't forget to mention the corruption.
>>
>>16322604
high ldl isn't a problem at all, it corresponds to longevity
>>
File: 1723529930615.jpg (15 KB, 306x306)
15 KB
15 KB JPG
>nutrition """science""""
As scientific as social science or gender science
>>
What exactly is sdLDL and why is ut so dangerous?
>>
>>16322604
12 eggs isn't that much. 6 eggs is like a snack for an adult man who works out.
>>
>>16324568
some guys only eat the yolks
>>
>>16322562
left has viral damage from the flu as a child because his parents were anti vax.

right has no viral damage and a perfectly healthy body because his parents vaccinated him every year.
>>
>>16326466
left is jewish right is english
>>
>>16321097
Society is based on commerce, has been ever since the revolutions, which means it's all about fads, and dumping your bag on the next idiots willing to buy it.
>>
>>16326631
right is english which means masonic which means jewish
>>
>>16322562
>is associated with
Let me guess it's another one of those food choice questionaire epidemiological studues?
>>
>>16320301
you know they read the entrails of sacrificed cows in order to predict the future, right? Not your own kidneys.
>>
>>16321087
>ray peat
>repeat
>rape eat
>rape it
what a funny name
>>
>>16330260
Yes, but I thought this would be funnier
A little tangential but there's actually a kiwi woman who freezes a small dish of water and uses that to read the past and the future.

It's driving me crazy that I can't find her again I've speant close to ten minutes and it's not throwing up anything, I found Masaru Emoto's ice work but I can't find the woman all I remember is her dark brown hair and her son was called Rama or something.
>>
>>16330355
Veda Austin
https://odysee.com/VedaAustin:9

That took way more effort than I thought it would to find youtube is full of crap
>>
File: OIP (10).jpg (15 KB, 474x260)
15 KB
15 KB JPG
>>16320297
>>
>>16330361
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ikj1DgZW7UI
>>
>>16330893
>high ldl is a bigger problem than hdl by miles
What do you think is in an LDL and why do you think it would be harmful?

Which fraction of the LDL range are you describing?
>>
>>16324568
if I eat them raw I can easily gobble 20 and then move on to a t-bone
cooked..., yeah i'll be feeling full pretty fast
>>
Anons, why is it nearly impossible to get fat off of eating coconuts when they're like 85% saturated?
>>
>>16330928
Guess I should have specified that I recommend eating them raw. As long as they're from healthy chickens.
>>
>>16322562

left is edited and doesnt go to the gym

right takes steroids, goes to gym and has heart disease that will effect him in a decade or two. its disappointing to see how many retards dont see this.
>>
>>16331243
Your proof that right has heart disease is what?
>>
>>16331243
>left is edited
No, that's as far as I can tell the orignal photo, the edit to make him look like an egg is more distorted
>>
>>16331336
>>16331243
Although a some of the size of his gut appears to be a consequence of the posture he's definitely carrying weight around the belly as you can see it here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EkwB1Rzskfw
(didn't watch it only grabbed it to show his body, the comment section is full of the usual adoring crowds that seem to self select on any diet based youtube channel, it's such a polarising self reinforcing pattern irrespective of what the propinents actually claim)
I've not so far seen people dealing with the flaws in the science Greger relies on to say that eggs are bad or that you should only eat plants, hopefully he has more to rely on than epidemiology and distortions to make the claims he does.
>>
Why did mainstream science and medicine get so wedded to the fat = bad meme? It can't just be money.
>>
>>16322935
Have you heard of diatetics? They're effectively trained by the food industry to promote "healthy" diets, of course they set the ciriculum then they get themselves into control positions
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (86 KB, 1280x720)
86 KB
86 KB JPG
>>16331343

most vegans are skinny fat. Just look your average indian guy.
>>
>>16335147
Which country had the most medals per capita?
>>
How are you supposed to bait some vegan activist into arguing for 50 posts that saturated fat causes heart attacks when the OP links a paper disproving it?
Ambiguity and controversy generate long threads
>>
>>16338582
I think it's more that the ones without morals float to the top. Much like seed oils.
>>
Hey /sci/fags what is ldl cholesterol?
Why is it bad for me according to my blood test results?
>>
>>16339967
this is a horrible graph
>>
>>16339977
Is it horrible because its so big or because all browns are the same shade of poop?
>>
>>16340279
the shading is awful, it's difficylt to distinguish
But I dislike cumulative graphs like these as they make it hard to distinguish the actual size of the bands which limits your ability to make comparisons, all they let you see is the trend.
>>
>>16342152
How does IQ affect the format of this graph being bad?
>>
>>16322575
Except for cholesterol actual data was showing no correlation with heart diseases from the start. The data was cherry picked to show that correlation.
>>
>>16338582
>are scientists just a bunch of toxic parasitic propagandists or something?
certainly the ones who stand to make a lot of financial gain from their research.
>>
>>16320104
Atkins was a retard who advocated for eating seed oil fried fries.
>>
>>16344038
The psych ward is where it gets really fucked up, even basic shit has no real evidence to it.
>>
>>16345782
I can read it, it's just a bad graph. The data can be better conveyed differently. How low is your IQ that the conrext cues didn't imply this to you?
>>
>>16319816
So, what damages the glycocalyx?
>>
>>16345907
Inhaled particulate matter such as smoking or air pollution would be one example.
>>
Where did the posts go?
>>
>>16319816
because sneed
>>
>>16350277
>All those spammy posts.
>No capitals. No punctuation.

So is this a bot? I refuse to believe this anon is on EVERY board nowadays.
He even types the same way. Pure cancer and just there to annoy anons and derail threads.
>>
>>16332627
because the divorce would mean admitting that multiple billion dollar industries have weak or nonexistent foundations
>>
Some anon on /fit/ posted these, thought I would share them here.

>Importance of Coagulation Factors as Critical Components of Premature Cardiovascular Disease in Familial Hypercholesterolemia
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/36012410/
>Dietary Recommendations for Familial Hypercholesterolaemia: an Evidence-Free Zone
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/32631832/
>Serious flaws in targeting LDL-C reduction in the management of cardiovascular disease in familial hypercholesterolemia
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/33565344/
>Inborn coagulation factors are more important cardiovascular risk factors than high LDL-cholesterol in familial hypercholesterolemia
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/30396495/
>Saturated Fats and Health: A Reassessment and Proposal for Food-Based Recommendations: JACC State-of-the-Art Review
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/32562735/
>>
>>1635037
also scientists hate admitting that they're wrong since their entire identity is wrapped up in their know-it-allism
>>
If the cholesterol rich fatty streaks are not causative then why are they associated with the disease what is their function and cause?
>>
>>16353919
While this seems like an argument, it actually isn't. The assertion and onus is on the initial group of kikes that told humans to stop eating the things they have been eating forever and to guzzle sneed oils. The question should be turned onto those claims.
>>
>>16354017
It's not an argument, it is a query. I'd like to know what causes observed outcome.
>>
cholesterol is good for you
>>
>>16355553
If the body synthesises it naturally what benefit is there from eating it?
>>
>>16357313
Is it just more efficient to eat it or something? What's the involved biochemistry.
>>
File: CFM-blogs-1024x538.jpg (99 KB, 1024x538)
99 KB
99 KB JPG
>>16357313
Cholesterol, just like many other biomarkers, works best when it is in a middle range. Eating a ton of it will push levels up, causing more cholesterol deposits in the body over time, even eventually showing up in the skin, not just arteries and organs. Of course it's not a real concern if you check your cholesterol numbers and they look okay. If numbers are shitty then shift to more salads and oatmeal.
>>
>>16344715
i was in the psych ward for telling officers i got scammed at a hotel by a nigger and i dont even have schiziophrenia shit was infuriating i was locked for 2 weeks and i couldnt use the phone
>>
>>16319816
you are one stupid mother fucker to deny the lipid hypothesis anon

statins only increase calcification of plaque in the arterial lining thats it

regressing plaque is done through lifestyle or statin and a coq10 supplement
>>
>>16355553
Shut up nigger your body makes 3000mg of cholesterol a day
>>
>>16357563
>Eating a ton of it will push levels up, causing more cholesterol deposits in the body over time, even eventually showing up in the skin, not just arteries and organs
Nah, there is literally no evidence of this happeneing, cholesterol doesn't rise above a certain range the body just excretes it.
>>
>>16358057
So cholesterol is good for you yes?
>>
>>16350591
This is genetic and they know it from family
>>
>>16354017
Seed oils are cardioprotective they’re unsaturated fats
Saturated fats raise ldl which causes plaque progression
>>
>>16358375
External isn’t needed
>>
>>16358634
>Seed oils are cardioprotective they’re unsaturated fats
>Saturated fats raise ldl which causes plaque progression

what evidence do you have to back these assertions?
>>
>>16358635
That's true otherwise vegans would die, but is there an advantage to consuming dietary cholesterol instead of synthesising it?
>>
>>16321087
What is Ling's contention?
>>
>>16358666
Nigger this data is old as fuck it’s the lipid hypothesis by ancel keys
> https://www.researchgate.net/figure/Log-linear-association-of-per-unit-change-in-LDL-C-and-CVD-risk-Data-reproduced-with_fig24_322607509
>>
>>16360679
Are you serious?
>>
>>16344515
Atkins was a high protein diet craze
>>
>>16358671
No
>>
>>16360685
Yes

If you don’t believe in the lipid hypothesis you’re low iq
>>
>>16361265
Belief is required because there is no factual basis
>>
>>16361391
then why do people with hyperlipidemia die of cvd early as shit anon

LDL progresses atherosclorotic plaque retard
>>
>>16361408
cite a study that supports this.
>>
>>16361408
HL is caused by IR, which is caused by seed oils and fructose, more so in some people.
>>
>>16362797
>HL is caused by IR
What are these code for?
>>
>>16362810
Anon made it up to act like he knows what he’s talking about

I’m right he’s wrong he’s being a nigger
>>
>>16357563
>eating cholesterol causes cholesterol deposits
food goes through the digestive system, the body creates it's own cholesterol. thinking that eating cholesterol causes cholesterol deposits is the same as thinking that eating bananas will cause your arteries to be blocked by banana deposits. where do animals which consume no cholesterol whatsoever such as cows get all their cholesterol from?
>>
>>16319816
does this mean i can continue eating 12 eggs per day?
>>
>>16363026
yes
>>
>>16362810
HyperLipidemia, Insulin Resistance.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_lRXZfs6Sjs

>>16362826
Why do you have a name? You aren't special at all, let alone special enough for a name like
Raphael.
>>
>>16336420
>Ambiguity and controversy generate long threads
Baiting faggots into arguments that shows just how retarded they are, ain't that what 4chan's all about
and vegan... they're just some of the dumbest faggots around
low hanging fruit, yes but sweet nonetheless
>>
>>16350591
I have FH but every time I get my blood tested my platelet count is borderline low or even below normal levels. I think this is why I don't have any CVD even though I didn't get diagnosed with FH until I was like 40.
>>
>>16363707
My real name is raphael

You don’t know shit about physiology you linked a meme dieting channel
>>
>>16364734
>a meme dieting channel
Low Carb Downunder hosts lectures by leaders in low carb nutritional research. You're some variety high carb hipster, ideologically motivated by something like veganism.
>>
>>16361265
Please state what you mean by the lipid hypothesis and cite relevant evidence that supports this lipid hypoethsis
>>
>>16323614
Just lookup vLDL and reference range

Most people that don’t have cvd are within it
>>
>>16364746
I’m not high carb or a LCD fag I’m a omnivorous balanced diet master race

Cravings are controlled by your pre programmed free will so I’m not arguing that
>>
>>16364748
Read this faggot

>hasnt heard of lipid hypothesis

>https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lipid_hypothesis#:~:text=As%20of%202023%2C%20there%20is,acceptance%20of%20the%20lipid%20hypothesis.
>>
>>16364769
>I’m a omnivorous balanced diet
>master race
randle cycle

>>16364770
I'm well aware of the concept but I want to hear in your own words what you think it means.
also
>wikipedia
>>
>>16364788
Dumbass type 2 is mainly genetic and if that isn’t enough law of thermodynamics calories in calories out
You don’t know shit
>>
>16364815
Is this a very dumb chatbot?
>>
>>16364820
Shut up nigger
>>
they were lying to you
because industrial seed oil producers paid them to

eggs are good
>>
>>16365107
Indistinguishable from a bot.
>>
>>16366288
But are the eggs actually good if the hens are fed on seed oils?
there's a big issue with the high linoleic content of pig lard because of the oil seed heavy diets they're fed, I think some composition ratios came back at 35% linoleic which is ridiculously high. so I wonder how much gets to chickens?
>>
>>16367954
>seed oils
Meant high oil content seeds.
chicken and pig diets are really heavily grain based
>>
the truth is no one knows except for me
>>
>>16369143
Make an actual argument what's the problem with lard?
>>
>>16319816
>LMHR
I hate this term, it's so fucking stupid.
>>
>>16363001
>banana deposits
LMAO. I'm stealing this
>>
>>16319816
"Science" hasn't been wrong (it can't dance or sing, either). Men with pecuniary interests have been fraudulent, enabled by captured regulatory agencies.
>>
>>16321087
>Gilbert Ling
Humanity is not ready for this level of red pill. I am sorry. Maybe if we can instate a few generations of ubermenschen breeding we can get someone who can build off his work.
>>
>>16370869
>Low mass hyper responder
I agree but what to replace it with?
>>
>>16377622
It's Lean Mass HR. It refers to gigachads who have high cholesterol when on a low carb diet.
>>
ApoB is a stronger predictor than LDL-c. Although they correlate nearly 1:1
>>
>>16379498
Except we also ate organ meat, fish and tons of fiber.
>>
>>16380613
>tons of fiber.
proof?
>>
File: IMG_6345.jpg (1.13 MB, 1170x1156)
1.13 MB
1.13 MB JPG
>>16380618
Natural fruit looking like this means you had to eat a shitton to get any substantial calories. So there was a lot more fiber per kcal of fruit meat ingested.
>>
>>16380630
How much of the year was fruit available for in a non tropical region
>>
>>16380632
Tropical regions have fruit, non-tropical regions have berries. Natural berries are also fiber dense with little fruit meat, compare wild blueberries with selectively bred ones for example.
>>
>>16380608
show study
>>
>>16381451
this would disprove the lipid hypothesis for an amount of error

LDL has a near linear correlation with cvd and plaque progression
>>
>>16380651
Please would you be so kind as to read my question again, I don't think you understood what I was asking.
>>
>>16320973
>It feels like the world is stacked against what should be a sensible resolution all for a few small profit margins
same as it ever was
researchers were culled by their leaders if the research threatens their leaders. generations by generations and boom. it is in the scientists' blood
>>
>>16382834
triumph of the dogmatic over the pragmatic.
>>
>>16377766
thats just shit genetics

im kekistani and i eat tons of meat and saturated fat and my ldl is 94-99 kek rolling "sharpe"
>>
>>16383149
It's a hot topic because the most recent research says that it doesn't matter. Current LDL tests mix small and large ldl into one value. It's only the small LDL particles that are associated with atherosclerosis.
>>
>>16383257
its already established anon quit coping
>>
>>16383262
What is already established? What are you accusing anon of coping with?
>>
>>16383149
99 LDL is not good and basically your arterial plaques are growing at that level. Sub 50 LDL your plaques won’t progress at all at. I suggest you take a fiber supplement with every fatty meal.
>>
>>16384343
ApoB is the stronger predictor for atherosclerosis but it correlates nearly 1:1 with LDL. Cheap blood test to make so you might as well check it.
>>
>>16384349
Given LDL isn't measured directly and incorporates a swathe of different molecules of similar weight range you are making a false claim
>>
Medical data is junk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T3ldcRYadR4
>>
>>16384358
Right so just check your ApoB instead. It’s the stronger predictor and they measure it directly.
>>
>>16384363
Why not just test for glycated/oxidised/sd ldl, and triglycerides?
>>
>>16384367
Triglycerides is a good test, I don’t know how relevant the others are. If you measure triglycerides + ApoB you probably gain sufficient information to approximate the rate of atherosclerotic progression. There are thresholds where you get 0 progression and basically become immunized to cardiovascular disease.
>>
>>16384376
ApoB isn't what you seem to think it is.
>>
File: IMG_6372.jpg (185 KB, 1280x720)
185 KB
185 KB JPG
>>16384377
It is exactly what I think it is and it is the strongest predictor for atherosclerotic plaque buildup. An ApoB blood test costs like 5USD.
>>
>>16384380
I'm not sure it is if as you admitted you don't know what glycated ldl is, perhaps you should clarify your understanding first.
>>
>>16384448
You have autism. Terminally conflict seeking when you shouldn’t be, making some sort of autist duel out of what blood tests to make, spaz.
>>
>>16384459
I just want to be sure we're on the right page here, but what data are you relying on to make your association with apoB?
What is your ultimate reading of the causative process of atheroscleroses?
>>
>>16319816
For several years now I have eaten 2 eggs a day (cooked with EVOO) and have had 1.5 cups of milk per day (as part of a smoothie with fruits and nuts). As you can see my Cholesterol and LDL/HDL numbers are phenomenal. My doctor even told me that he's never seen such good numbers before naturally and he usually only sees numbers like this if he puts someone on drugs to fix their levels.

If eggs were bad for you, they'd have shown up in my bloodwork. As a caveat, I do lots of cardio every week. Incline walking and running, at high speeds for both and for good distance. This may also be doing something to my chol + hdl/ldl levels.

2x a week Incline Walk: 3.8 mph @ 12 incline @ 50 minutes
2x a week Running: 8 to 8.5 mph @ 16-20 minutes depending on how hard I feel like going.

I have also recently started having 3 eggs a day and I'll be getting bloodwork at the start of next year to see if bumping to 3 eggs has affected me in a negative way or not.
>>
Why does this thread get shorter everytime I see it?
>>
>>16319816
>https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/35938780/
>paul mason
Quack retard, has been challenged multiple times to debate but never accepts
>>
>>16388498
why do flat earthers love debates?
>>
>>16322926
This is total BS lol. Fat is the one thing that clogs sewer pipes but sure must be wonderful for your arteries lol
>>
>>16389220
Do you have to show off your 80iq points?
>>
>>16389233
Fat/cholesterol clogs the arteries moron. When they do autopsies of people who die of coronary artery disease they always find them clogged with fat and cholesterol, this is uncontroversial. But sure it's all a GONSBIRASY, except the 4-5 quack doctors who tell you that high cholesterol is actually good for you and that you should buy their book/supplement.
Basically this shit only exist because people like to eat food with high fat and cholesterol content, so they need the validation of some quack ''renegade'' doctor to continue stuffing their faces with burgers
>>
>>16389368
>Alzheimers up 12000%
You keep drinking the sneed oil
>>
>>16389372
This is a grey area pol tard

Btw what’s your Iq I eat PUFA rich seed oils and my ldl is 94-96
>>
File: wNyaa.jpg (54 KB, 526x577)
54 KB
54 KB JPG
>>
>>16389368
I take it back, 80iq might be overshooting.
>>
>>16389368
>Fat/cholesterol clogs the arteries
How?
>>
>>16389368
>Fat/cholesterol clogs the arteries moron.
Can you explain why my high fat high cholesterol diet isn't clogging my arteries? Can you explain why my bloodwork mogs yours?

See: >>16388129
>>
>>16389584
>Btw what’s your Iq I eat PUFA rich seed oils and my ldl is 94-96
Weird your ldl is borderline acceptable on your seed oil diet and my ldl is 64 on my no seed oil diet:

>>16388129
None of you seed oil no eggs no milk freaks can explain why my bloodwork is mogging yours so hard. What gives?
>>
>>16388129
Your genes are really good

I eat saturated fat and meat and my total cholesterol is 170s but I’m fat so it’s still fine for a fat person
>>
>>16390510
It’s genes nigger

If I eat a bunch of saturated fat it’ll up to 100 nn/dl which can cause Atheromas to form
>>
In before non Aryan cope with 150+ LDL shitty ass metabolism their ancestors passed down from eating too much grain
>>
>>16390505
Genes nigga

Admit your Aryan and got the good ones

Most anerimutts have shitty genes their bmi goes 30+ and have an a1c of 6.4+ with 130 ldl so you have innate ability like iq is innate kek
>>
>>16390537
I don't think it is just genes. I do not over eat and my diet has no junk food in it. Milk, eggs, chicken, potatoes, carrots, wild blueberries, bananas, strawberries, pomegrenate chia, flax, hemp seed, EVOO. Just eating a balanced diet and exercising will result in excellent bloodwork and a lean fit body.
>>
>>16380608
tell me about the apob?
https://cholesterolcode.com/thoughts-regarding-ldl-p-apob-and-remnants/
>>
>>16391093
Once their hell sets in, it will last under 20 years because of sloppy application. We're now in the war before the hell. Due to the amount of crimes they committed and the weaknesses they take for each crime, if any of us ever turn the tables, over 60,000 years can be taken from them. Look at the toolkit, look what's around you, study deeply your type - you may be a certain sate/race, you may be AYRAN sate and a certain genetic(one of the factors of race). So much so you would be a AYRAN who uses the mode, or Bicameral, and many other options. I have affected society with many things, if you can discover what's mine, maybe you can use it. Helping me is number 1 obj because I'll apply over 60,000 years and free us all...
>>
>>16391140
Go on then. If you paid a year per person, I'm not lying. 200,000 years is something that honestly can be TAKEN from you. You better hope I don't work out this problem
>>
>>16391145
It may actually be soon aha, no problem in it either. You never feared me and even if you became fluent in pain and agility you'd struggle to get passed my upcoming pacification and even defeat me.
>>
>>16391169
As you can see I have made a jump. I have tried every combination under the sun via 'cameral' or 'normal' with no avail. I studied bi-cameral in the serious sense and this is where I'm at now. I understand my type, therefore you can look up and be hopeful of a resolution today.
>>
Where did these new schizos come from?
>>
>>16363001
The digestive system absorbs cholesterol like a sponge as long as you have bile acids allowing it, if you consume no cholesterol (like a cow) you can synthesize it through your liver.
If the digestive system could filter out all non needed nutriments it would be nice, we would not have obese people or gout or many other health issues but that's not how it works.
In fact colestyramine (a drug used to reduce cholesterol in the blood) works by blocking absorption in the intestine.

Also "banana deposits" don't exist, it's carbs so your analogy is bad.
>>
>>16391947
Are you an autist? Did you not get the joke?
cholesterol is not getting put in your vessel walls because you ate cholesterol which is why banana deposits also don't build up
>>
>>16390442
Jew particles.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.