[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/sci/ - Science & Math

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: NZTZOOO.jpg (1.19 MB, 3264x2448)
1.19 MB
1.19 MB JPG
Any idea what could come close to it irl, tried LOWdose L$D/Shrooms which really came nearest in some terms. NZT irl could be some combo of Psychedelics and something else idk, or something completely different.
Tell me what you think or know!

OBV im not searching for the actual 4000iq boost, its just meant in terms of actual full clarity + the heightened functions of memory etc. without just increasing the basic neurotransmitters like Dopamine/Acetycoline...
Needs to be beyond that.
>>
Anon, if it existed, you'd know about it.
>>
>>16380495
Well, you need to do combos to become superhuman, here's one:

7,8-DHF (BDNF + TrkB)
NSI-189 (Modulates BDNF receptor)
Phenylpiracetam (Hated by anti-doping organisation)(Some specific nicotine binding)
Noopept(Increases natural hippocampal BDNF)

Always have enough tyrosine, tryptophan, phenylalanine, choline, so you don't burn out.

Phenibut(To slow down a little bit)
DMAE(That's choline thing)

Dose is something you should look up on internet. Also look at elimination half life on each of this components when looking.

I've reached 99.9% percentil verbal memory on human benchmark only on phenylpiracetam and noopept + crystal meth. Now I don't do anything and I'm like 90% percentil...

I've red lot about first two compounds, but those fucking border control confiscated it from my package.

Also omega-3, DHA

Gotu-Cola

You should also have some breaks from it while taking it, you know if you do it nonstop it's not so effective.

Skills you aquire on this combo remain, they're just slightly foged, rereading notes is good when "sober".

Avoid coffein, 7,8-DHF causes long term potentiation and elevated glutamate on it's own.

Also NMN for energy.

Maybe combined with ketogenic diet can improve even further. You should study a little bit about those material and also find time to relax.

Maybe methium selene, and phosphatydiserine can even improve outcomes.

It's not medical advice, it's just that I've sorted information on substances for improved conclusion and provided you few to study.
>>
Ah yes, the fantasy of every useless midwit: What if there were a pill to make me smart? And also my wiener not so tiny?
>>
>>16380495
all this because you're too dumb to meditate
>>
megadosing coffee-milk-sugar-aspirin
>>
>>16381739
My size genes went into the penis and now I got dumb
>>
>>16381727
You keep shilling this stack but it's done nothing for me
>>
>>16381875
It improves intelligence 0*1.5 is still 0.

How long you've been doing it?
>>
>>16381884
3 months
And no one is a 0 lol unless you're an actual vegetable
>>
Good sleep and some high calorie food
>>
>>16381890
And what exactly are you taking for 3 months, and what measures of change you made?
>>
>>16381900
havent directly measured, only through studying performance and memory
still feel retarded on tasks of abstract and quantitative reasoning as well
25mg 7,8DHF
1mL gotu kola extract 3x day
40mg NSI187 1x day
Vitamin D 2000IU 1x day
Omega 3s come through diet and fish oil
>>
>>16381915
7,8-DHF and NSI-187 activate nerve cell growth, that's not that much as activating memory with Phenotropil(Phenylpiracetam)

It's tricky sometimes, with normal piracetam, not the phenyl version, it happened to me that I was good at stuff I did on it, just after I quit, not while doing it. (Visual and verbal memory stuff), also it somehow made my typing better in words per minute, I'm sensitive to stuff like that.

Try to switching to phenylpiracetam for a month or so... This one makes you even last longer and have better finish in sexual activities. At least that was for me.

You shouldn't do this things for long period of time, then you can face upregulation and it won't be so effective.

Also maybe lumosity or brilliant apps, there you can make brain work-outs. Also try to study studying itself, there must be some better study method than you use, that can help a lot in life.
>>
>>16381915
Also it 7,8-DHF have elmination halflife on only about two hours, which is very short.
>>
>>16381936
Would I see more results then if I up 7,8 DHF to 3x a day too

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.